SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:21 pm

He's such a ghoul! Happy 16 weeks, Samuel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Snapchat: @catherineglowe

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Such a cute little skeleton. The kid sure loves standing. I have a feeling they'll be in trouble once he's mobile.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:48 pm

Yuge trouble! laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:52 pm

My first son walked at 9 mos- strong little guy like Samuel- didn't (yet) have a brain in his head. Catherine, however, will sprout eyes in the back of her head with will help her keep her eyes out.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:18 pm

I started walking at 9 months too. I skipped crawling and realized there was a faster way to move. laugh out loud

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:20 pm

I love this little guy. Happy 16 wks Samuel!
My photoshop
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:36 pm

^^^ haha Little Tex! Cute.

Make sure you label your pictures as your photoshop. I added this one for you.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:46 pm

^ Don’t mess with little Tex! :Bubba: Smiley hey! thanks.
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:07 pm

StevAlimc wrote:^ Don’t mess with little Tex! :Bubba: Smiley hey! thanks.

That is a great photoshop. You should send it to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:52 pm

(heart eyes x3) by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

After she posted this she noticed the blue line on Samuels diaper and the caption was changed to "Um....Mommy". laugh out loud

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:10 pm

It's an ad but come on...

IG: @catherinegiudici

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:28 pm

Definitely the cutest little chef I've ever seen.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #68

+39
landrje
florenlacs
Just Looking
mprssdbyu
atem