SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:36 am

I am also going to go ballsy on Mikey getting the GD rose on Episode 7 if there is a rose on the table for that...we shall see.

Also totally possible that Kevin W does not get a rose on his SD except y'all saw a rose given to him in the Episode 7 preview.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by richmondrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 am

Wasn't there a clip for next week where the host said the trip to the market was cancelled. I wonder if that was part of the group date.

richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes it is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:55 am

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:So drew and Thomas have left? Next week Morocco and HTDs? Or just Morocco??

If it's more of just Morocco, then there will be no eliminations and will just be dates shown. We have SCs for Kevin P's SD, need to see the rest of the preview to sleuth out the other dates.

All 5 guys left will get HTDs per the released episode chart.

that translate to we'll have only 1 episode for finale then yes
what does that mean?

IMO we have either no FD's or no typical HTD's, meaning maybe only the F2 get HT's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:57 am

mercieme wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

If it's more of just Morocco, then there will be no eliminations and will just be dates shown. We have SCs for Kevin P's SD, need to see the rest of the preview to sleuth out the other dates.

All 5 guys left will get HTDs per the released episode chart.

that translate to we'll have only 1 episode for finale then yes

IMO, yep.
We know that there is one epi at 90 min which is the MTA, then we also know that there is one epi 60 min which will be the ATFR.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:59 am

richmondrose wrote:Wasn't there a clip for next week where the host said the trip to the market was cancelled. I wonder if that was part of the group date.

I'm sorry but I'm lost why is the group date cancelled???
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:01 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Wasn't there a clip for next week where the host said the trip to the market was cancelled. I wonder if that was part of the group date.

I'm sorry but I'm lost why is the group date cancelled???

I had the same question. Does this mean a partial GD or no GD basically is the question I have.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:09 am

mercieme wrote:Geez....that episode chart the show released was really mis-leading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you challenged 5 HTDs so way to go yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA Mikhel is in F2 based on the SC we have....what a season y'all.
Regarding the bolded, yea it was misleading, but we did read it right knowing how the shows normally go with htd which would of been 5 with that chart, then fd which would of been 3 with that chart, then finale with 2 with that chart.

So now we are left with 5 still in Marrakesh, two let go on next RC, then 3 get HTD, then the F2 meet her family/finale in cuba.

SO we do have Mikhel in the F2. Now would Mike be there with him or Kevin W?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:Geez....that episode chart the show released was really mis-leading.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you challenged 5 HTDs so way to go yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA Mikhel is in F2 based on the SC we have....what a season y'all.
Regarding the bolded, yea it was misleading, but we did read it right knowing how the shows normally go with htd which would of been 5 with that chart, then fd which would of been 3 with that chart, then finale with 2 with that chart.  

So now we are left with 5 still in Marrakesh, two let go on next RC, then 3 get HTD, then the F2 meet her family/finale in cuba.

SO we do have Mikhel in the F2.  Now would Mike be there with him or Kevin W?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do u think it's possible ur sources got the f2 name mixed up ? They meant to say mikhel and Kev w in f2???????? As mike and mik r similar spelling??? hmmm

Last edited by LeapofFaith on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:36 am

richmondrose wrote:Just thinking out loud. Let me know what you think:

I didn't hear the part about 3 HTD, but this makes sense.  According to the chart, next week (wk7/morocco) there will be 3 guys left. I think she lets Kevin P go on his date(SC of Jasmine wearing the same gray sweater and crying). I also think she lets Benoit go at the RC, leaving 3 men standing. And if there is a rose on Kevin W's SD, I believe she gives it to him.

Week 8 is when the HTD take place and according to the chart  1 man is eliminated and 2 men go to Cuba, and because we have SC of Mikhel in Cuba, it means that either Kevin W or Mike is  eliminated. So  Mikhel is definitely one of the F2.
Mikhel and Kevin W were both getting the "heat" edit.....Kev W getting more of the jealous edit lately.

So, IMO since not much has been spent on Mike, wonder if that means that he is and has been the true F1?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:45 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

SO we do have Mikhel in the F2.  Now would Mike be there with him or Kevin W?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do u think it's possible ur sources got the f2 name mixed up ? They meant to say mikhel and Kev w in f2???????? As mike and mik r similar spelling??? hmmm

I don't know anymore. Just know that obviously Mikhel is in Cuba and that would put him in the F2.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Another rose ceremony down, another week in beautiful Morocco with the remaining 5 bachelors! The adventure continues [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 71 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 49 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again