SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 49 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOL I know. I remember back in the day when I was a little Blu I wore a pair of pants like that. I must have been hip back then. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Brill Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:25 am

bluwavz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] LOL I know. I remember back in the day when I was a little Blu I wore a pair of pants like that. I must have been hip back then.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've seen people wear them but not the latest fad. Hugesmile

Last edited by Brill on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:26 am

I went to my medical appointments today and saw a couple guys wearing pants like that I just laugh and said to myself funny kids. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:28 am

I don't think it's made it's way to Texas and hopefully won't. laugh out loud

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:31 am

It hasn't made it's way here either. Seriously the last time I've seen someone wear pants like that is on myself back in the early 90's when I lived up north. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:32 am

One thing I am sure of Mikhel if he is in the final 2 he does not ge the girl. They show him crying on the left and got in the car on the right side he was not crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Turkey Point is lovely! Not tthat far from me.

Ok this date, I'm now thinking kevin is the F1. wow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], we use to go camping there starting the end of March, beginning of April....talk about chilly nights especially with that wind off the lake and us in a canvas tent......YIKES! The tent catapillars that year were absolutely gross. Everything crawled. LOL. Then we'd go camping up near Dryden Ontario too.

Back on track.....I still think that there is so much of Mike's time on the cutting room floor, I am not putting him out to pasture yet. That and the fact that there is so much there between them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:35 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
No big deal.....just LITERALLY CLIMBING ROCKY MOUNTAINS IN MOROCCO. Talk about gettin' physical on a 1-on-1 date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:36 am

Kyle Andrew ‏@kyleandrewphoto

Whatever happens with Kevin P tn, he earned my undying respect long before any of you ever saw this episode. @BacheloretteCA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:37 am

I wish we know where in cuba they are and who got the most expensive room because that person is always the winner. One thing I can give thanks for is RS and his sour azz is not part of this show . I am enjoying not knowing the out come but guessing along with the rest of you. It has been fun.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:38 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
Teamwork is super important in a relationship and these two are DEFINITELY a power rock-climbing duo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:38 am

reason wrote:I wish we know where in cuba they are and who got the most expensive room because that person is always the winner.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sleuthed the hotel out, it is in the screen cap thread somewhere but she might have the information handy and respond.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again