SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  
Kevin P. is really opening up about his past & family. His walls have been up but is he ready to let them down with Jasmine? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Both Jasmine and Kevin P. have struggled with the absence of a parent. Does this make them compatible? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:55 am

They stayed at Royalton Hicacos Resort and Spa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you look more on google, you can see more pics of the resort like this that I found on Google.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:10 am

It is to find out which room each got then we will know the price. Off to bed see you all tomorrow. tired. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:12 am

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
"Sparkly eyes" just took on a WHOLE different meaning. The Benoit dictionary is a lil' bit different [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:15 am

"I am falling for you HARD. And I'll figure it out on my end, if you figure it out on your end." [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:20 am

Tensions are high before this important rose ceremony. 4 bachelors left but only 3 will be taking Jas home to meet the fam. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:34 am

"This week has been filled with tough questions, and revealing answers." Noah kicks off another nail-biting rose ceremony [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA Jasmine has a solid group of guys left. This is undoubtedly the toughest rose ceremony to date [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:39 am

albean99 wrote:I don't think it's made it's way to Texas and hopefully won't. laugh out loud

They've made their way to New Zealand! All the kids are wearing them although I haven't seen any adults in them yet. And when I say kids I mean under 18 years.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:54 am

richmondrose wrote:Why would they show a   Mikhel supposedly in Cuba in a preview for HTD? scratch
I took it to mean that just the voice over of a soundbite of what he may say in the finale; and it's over a pic of Mikhel getting out of/into the car for the rc in the htd

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:33 am

Hi guys! I am truly loving The Bachelorette Canada! Jasmine is incredible...not only beautiful, but kind, charismatic and smart! Best lead woman I have seen yet!
Can you guys tell me if there is a thread of the guys? I've looked but can't find any? Thanks! I think this group of guys are the best also (except for Drew, needless to say) Handsome, good-hearted, supportive of the other, and so very different at the same time (Just look at the last RC picture of the 4 guys standing together) Love this about this show! It must have been a difficult decision for Jas. My faves from day one were Kevin P., Thomas, and Kevin W...but I also like Mike & Mikhael tons!! Looking forward to reading more around here, and the next few weeks of the show Smiley

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:42 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:I just have an inexplicable random feeling that KW is f1. But maybe I'm just thinking of a movie script in my head that the "bad boy" always wins laugh out loud

Yessss ess okay. Come join the dark side with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
rotfl

I like the the dark side too rotfl :uptonogood
I think Jasmine need a littel bit of a bad Boy even I dont think KevW is bad at all Hugesmile
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:22 am

One thing I know they never put the final 1 in funny costumes and Kevin W got that yesterday, IMO.  I also find it interesting that Kevin Wand Mikhel  is the ones telling Jasmine about what their future will look like, but in Mike time he is asking her what their future looks like.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 71 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 60 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again