SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 67 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:25 pm

The edit for the US show have change over the years but the first few years they were always the same. *IMO*

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:41 pm

albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think you can use Bachelor Canada until it's shown to be a match in editing. Bachelor/Bachelorette U.S. are not edited the same imo and they also have the same producers as far as I know.
IMO, bach can seems to be more of a reliable one than looking at any other franchise. Especially when we are dealing with the exact same editors. Until this season is proven otherwise, that's all we got right now.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
albean99 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I don't think you can use Bachelor Canada until it's shown to be a match in editing. Bachelor/Bachelorette U.S. are not edited the same imo and they also have the same producers as far as I know.
IMO, bach can seems to be more of a reliable one than looking at any other franchise.  Especially when we are dealing with the exact same editors.  Until this season is proven otherwise, that's all we got right now.

I don't see the use in trying to make comparisons between Jasmine's show and the two Bachelor shows because we're talking female vs male leads and they often want different things in a mate. That's just my opinion of course.

Even though edits may change between shows, the f1 is often shown to have some kind of obstacle, the f2 is somewhat sure of themselves, and the f3 person often has something missing in their relationship. Those are just generalizations of course and each show is somewhat different. We should know the first piece of the puzzle on Tuesday. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:56 pm

All I am saying is that the producers that do Bach Can are the ones that did this one so as hard as it might seem, those are the reasons why I am personally comparing them and feel that it's ok to do so.....

Mike has an obstacle....Mikhel and Kevin don't. FWIW.

Those are my opinions and think I am ok saying it???????

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:59 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:All I am saying is that the producers that do Bach Can are the ones that did this one so as hard as it might seem, those are the reasons why I am personally comparing them and feel that it's ok to do so.....

I fell for that one in The Au Bachelorette he ended up the F2. I m not sure if that even works anymore. I prefer to stick to SC now as I have found editing and arcs seem to be all over the place now across the franchise IMO. But maybe this theme will continue for the Canadian franchise time will tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:04 am

Yep, get that too but with bach can being edited by one group that is now editing bette can, think we can get somethings to align.  All I meant above is that we don't have any more ette's to compare to as this is the first season, but through watching season 1 of Bachcan, I am seeing a ton of editing similiarities.  So because of that, am getting my own opinions from that.

With you mentioning the Aus one. Weird, but early on I pegged Lee as the F1 so who knows what's going to happen here. Just think that with my opinion of the editing/editors and seeing similiaritis between bach can 1 and bette 1....following those now and since we don't have any one other than Mikhel pegged as being in Cuba...who knows.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:59 am

Aunties_Love wrote:All I am saying is that the producers that do Bach Can are the ones that did this one so as hard as it might seem, those are the reasons why I am personally comparing them and feel that it's ok to do so.....

IMO KW does have obstacles. Just the last episode she questioned whether or not he was really ready for something serious since he's the guy who's been on 100 first dates and she wondered what it is about her that makes him feel differently. She said she feels like he says a lot of the right things all of the time. Let's also not forget his jealousy and insecurity that was an issue for a few episodes that eventually lead to his outburst. The focus on that IMO was to cast doubt about him being the F1. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:06 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Yep, get that too but with bach can being edited by one group that is now editing bette can, think we can get somethings to align.  All I meant above is that we don't have any more ette's to compare to as this is the first season, but through watching season 1 of Bachcan, I am seeing a ton of editing similiarities.  So because of that, am getting my own opinions from that.

With you mentioning the Aus one.  Weird, but early on I pegged Lee as the F1 so who knows what's going to happen here.  Just think that with my opinion of the editing/editors and seeing similiaritis between bach can 1 and bette 1....following those now and since we don't have any one other than Mikhel pegged as being in Cuba...who knows.

IA with your ideas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and will be interesting if tptb edit this the same as the Bach ....  I too saw Lee as f1 from night 1 .... I also saw Nikki as f2 (but was hoping and praying she was f1 no no but never saw Alex as f1 tbh Suspect and she was the only f1 that I know that wasn't hidden in preview scaps, just like Mikhel) now from night 1 I think Mike is the f1 ....but I kind of find it odd that they aren't showing more of the jasmike relationship this far into the show question so now I'm just going by what u have said about the last Bach ca editing .....looking forward to seeing how this season all plays out and Praying that I see a love story I'm sick of all this hidden editing Rolling Eyes

Eta I still can't get past that KW is the only one that has had 2 SDs?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA. IMO Kevin's obstacles of jealousy/having an actual fight with Jasmine & being viewed as a "hot player" who might not be ready to settle down ... these seem a lot more real & serious to me than Mike's obstacles (Winnipeg and being "too stable"? Wth? laugh out loud).

I know that it's been said that we shouldn't compare BetteCA w/BetteUS bc different producers ... but KW has seemed like a combination of Shawn & Jordan for awhile now ... hmmmm (JMHOAA).

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:29 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yep, get that too but with bach can being edited by one group that is now editing bette can, think we can get somethings to align.  All I meant above is that we don't have any more ette's to compare to as this is the first season, but through watching season 1 of Bachcan, I am seeing a ton of editing similiarities.  So because of that, am getting my own opinions from that.

With you mentioning the Aus one.  Weird, but early on I pegged Lee as the F1 so who knows what's going to happen here.  Just think that with my opinion of the editing/editors and seeing similiaritis between bach can 1 and bette 1....following those now and since we don't have any one other than Mikhel pegged as being in Cuba...who knows.

IA with your ideas [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and will be interesting if tptb edit this the same as the Bach ....  I too saw Lee as f1 from night 1 .... I also saw Nikki as f2 (but was hoping and praying she was f1 no no but never saw Alex as f1 tbh Suspect and she was the only f1 that I know that wasn't hidden in preview scaps, just like Mikhel) now from night 1 I think Mike is the f1 ....but I kind of find it odd that they aren't showing more of the jasmike relationship this far into the show question so now I'm just going by what u have said about the last Bach ca editing .....looking forward to seeing how this season all plays out and Praying that I see a love story I'm sick of all this hidden editing Rolling Eyes

Eta I still can't get past that KW is the only one that has had 2 SDs?!

I agree with you about the hidden editing. It gets tiresome. I think that's why people see love stories with different contestants because the F1 love story isn't always clear anymore IMO. I always fall for the heavy chemistry which always gives me the F2 in bachette so I'm trying to be a bit more pragmatic this time. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To me, Kevin IS Shawn 2.0 laugh out loud

Maybe it's just me but I actually find Kevin a lot more toned down than how Shawn reacted on Kaitlyn's season.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:41 am

dee wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] To me, Kevin IS Shawn 2.0 laugh out loud

Maybe it's just me but I actually find Kevin a lot more toned down than how Shawn reacted on Kaitlyn's season.

I never actually saw Kaitlyns season but cmiiw didn't she sleep with nick after she told shawn he was the one or something? If that's what happened I actually think shawn handled himself fine (if it was me I think I would have left her) scratch so I can't see KW and shawn situation the same jmo Smiley I wonder how kW would react if jas slept with one of the guys affraid
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again