SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:23 am

Sprite wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:After Matty's date, he is expressing confidence in his & Georgia's relationship.

With Lee, we saw vulnerability (also, HOLY HELL HOTNESS).

The F2 storyline:

Confidence
Vulnerability

It has been my experience with the NA versions of the show, when one is expressing confidence in the relationship and the other is uncertain, the confident one ends up F2 and the insecure one F1. Apparently, producers tell the F2 person how much the lead is into them, while telling the other one how much the lead is into others...hence, expecting really surprised reactions at the final rose ceremony. It will be interesting to see if the same holds true for the Australian version.

Yup. Lana was confident as was Nikki. It's usually the F1 that is worried or unsure (even when they say they are confident they say they're worried) and they usually express their worry and doubts. Most F2s seem to almost justify any doubts and make it seem like they are not that big of a deal.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:26 am

^ Interestingly in Tim's season Rochelle was full of doubt until the last date and just before the FRC, she said something along the lines of "i believe it must be me" but that was one her few moments of confidence.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:30 am

brownravens wrote:^ Interestingly in Tim's season Rochelle was full of doubt until the last date and just before the FRC, she said something along the lines of "i believe it must be me" but that was one her few moments of confidence.
I thought Rochelle was very confident up until the FRC. On ATFR and interviews she said so as much as well, even so much as that the producers etc making her feel confident.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:35 am

She had doubts until Tim reassured her even though he knee he was picking Anna. Didnt he apologise afterwards for being full on during the LCD

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:^ Interestingly in Tim's season Rochelle was full of doubt until the last date and just before the FRC, she said something along the lines of "i believe it must be me" but that was one her few moments of confidence.
I thought Rochelle was very confident up until the FRC. On ATFR and interviews she said so as much as well, even so much as that the producers etc making her feel confident.

Nah Rochelle talked a lot about being in the bottom 2 a lot... I have that season downloaded on my comp cause I was overseas for most of its airing, so know it well laugh out loud

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:03 am

Yes she clued in that Tim wasnt that into her, then he went extra just before the FRC and that was why she was really pissed off and pained.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:30 am

Tonight's episode
Episode 9 - Georgia invites one lucky bachelor on a date recreating memorable moments from Georgia's favourite movies. Later, one of the favourites will be sent home in an emotional shock elimination.
SD = Lee's 2nd SD
GD = all F5
RC = Cameron eliminated per sleuthing
Previews on SM = highlighting Lee, Matty, and Jake (F3)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:34 am

It's starting, it's starting cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:36 am

Guys at mansion talking about how quiet it is only 5 left

Speculating about who will get SD - Lee or Jake they say

Cam in PI saying from the beginning the guys thought Lee and Jake frontrunners and guys just pack up and go but now it's getting tougher

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:37 am

Awww... Lee looks so nervous

He wants the date soooo bad!!!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:37 am

I'm here! Man oh man - these guys are gorgeous! Lucky lucky girl! I'd be all like naw.... I'm keeping you all... Roses for everyone!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:38 am

Matty reads the card

Lee's name!

Lee is beyond himself

ITM he says he finally gets some alone time with G

Something about the other guys?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony