SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:51 pm

in_denial wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:i don't know if it connects at all with the slaughting, but some time ago i watched series called Lie to me, which is based on real studies etc, and they were saying that the liar always stares you in the eye to see if you are 'buying' his lie and it's in fact more natural to look away for a moment and cut the eye contact, because when we are trying to bring back memory or something we automatically move our eyes to the side. anywhooo that is just my suggestion for the 'Lee not looking into georgia's eyes' Smiley jmo
at

Yes that is true - however Lee is looking away a lot more than usual IMO.

i think it's just how he is, he seems totaly fine and geniune to me
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:53 pm

najpoziomka wrote:i don't know if it connects at all with the sleuthing, but some time ago i watched series called Lie to me, which is based on real studies etc, and they were saying that the liar always stares you in the eye to see if you are 'buying' his lie and it's in fact more natural to look away for a moment and cut the eye contact, because when we are trying to bring back memory or something we automatically move our eyes to the side. anywhooo that is just my suggestion for the 'Lee not looking into georgia's eyes' Smiley jmo

Without a base-line for body language (so seeing how one normally is and then comparing and contrasting) the one-size-fits-all theories regarding BL, etc, can be inaccurate, imo, especially with an edited show with cameras around.

For all I know someone who can look someone in the eyes could be faking it and just really good at that. It's hard to tell and why BL to me can be deceptive on this show. That said, if the edit is highlighting intimacy over another contestant it could be to fit their storyline (F1-story or F2-story depending on how it ends up) and it doesn't necessarily mean the other contestant didn't have similar moments (they could have been left on the editing floor).

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:53 pm

in_denial wrote:
najpoziomka wrote:i don't know if it connects at all with the slaughting, but some time ago i watched series called Lie to me, which is based on real studies etc, and they were saying that the liar always stares you in the eye to see if you are 'buying' his lie and it's in fact more natural to look away for a moment and cut the eye contact, because when we are trying to bring back memory or something we automatically move our eyes to the side. anywhooo that is just my suggestion for the 'Lee not looking into georgia's eyes' Smiley jmo
at

Georgia looks away alot too IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 pm

Just Looking wrote:
in_denial wrote:
at

Georgia looks away alot too IMO

especially with matty in that jacuzzi imo
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:01 pm

New thread coming up...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:01 pm

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 74 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony