SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:48 am

Send Courtney home already and put yourself out of your misery, GL

I get it that Courtney takes more time, etc, but this is the show, just wasting time at this point

Plus, Courtney's twitter likes the past few weeks have been less than kind re: GL

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:50 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Send him home already sheesh

I reckon. :yes:
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:50 am

I torn between his confused honesty and his selfishness for standing Infront of people like Cam
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:52 am

I don't mind him leading her on to this point. If he'd done this in Singapore and pushed in front of the F3 guy who could have potentially won her over in the finale I'd be seriously gunning for him. As it is, I don't think Cam stood a chance anyway.

But Courtney has got to go!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:54 am

I'm really appreciating Courtney's honesty.

I love that he's sticking true to himself and just not saying what he thinks she wants to hear.

I know she probably isn't happy about what he is telling her but better he be honest now than to get to the end and still have doubts.

I think he has guts and I really hope people are not too harsh.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:56 am

Katiebelle wrote:I'm really appreciating Courtney's honesty.

I love that he's sticking true to myself and just not saying what he thinks she wants to hear.

I know she probably isn't happy about what he is telling her but better he be honest now than to get to the end and still have doubts.

I think he has guts and I really hope people are not too harsh.

Actually I agree. I just wish he got there a few weeks ago
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:58 am

oh.my.god.this.is.so.awkward.please.end.right.now

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:58 am

Courtney's bro says he looks 'tired' - massive juxtaposition to the other guys whose relatives said they looked happy/in love

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:58 am

This is making so much sense to me. He's not ready
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:59 am

Gosh this is a really long HTD that is dragging out for nothing...

For Courtney's own sake I would leave if I was him... it's not the right show for him
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:02 am

Why choose to go on the show if you know you're not going to be able to fulfil its premise of finding 'the one' by the end of it? He totally just wanted some time in the spotlight. I wonder if he was expecting so much negative attention from it though?!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:02 am

I appreciate that Courtney is honest with GL and isn't trying to win.

At the same time though, I just don't think this show is where he can thrive (as his brother said) no matter the girl as Bette.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 74 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 61 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony