SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:21 am

They are making a gin together. This reminds me of Rachel's perfume date
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:21 am

They are going to make their own gin. That's pretty cool, I wonder if anyone can do it. It's not far from my house
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:22 am

in_denial wrote:Matty + that car = sexy!

I think I remember seeing on Georgia's instagram she drives a red sportscar - she'll be loving that date I'm sure.
ps When they get to the hot tub feel free to be as detailed as necessary with your descriptions of wet shirtless Matty, TIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 am

Bobette wrote:

I think I remember seeing on Georgia's instagram she drives a red sportscar - she'll be loving that date I'm sure.  
ps When they get to the hot tub feel free to be as detailed as necessary with your descriptions of wet shirtless Matty, TIA.
LOL LOL LOL! Will have to break out the Mills and Boon descriptions!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 am

Is Georgia tired or tipsy
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:

LOL LOL LOL! Will have to break out the Mills and Boon descriptions!

Yes please. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:24 am

He doesn't know how to say it. The M word (Melbourne) hasn't come up yet
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:24 am

faster updates pls Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 1710264613

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 am

Sundy wrote:They are making a gin together. This reminds me of Rachel's perfume date

Or Alex and Richie making chocolate (there is the hot tub night time yet - hopefully no chocolate laugh out loud!).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 am

Good grief even the music with Matty is too much drama

I don't get why the show is doing this? It's supposed to be fantasy dates not death by music!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 am

Swimming in the pool. Oh jacuzzi sorry. Concerned that she and Matty can't be serious. Sees it all as fun. Seems she has a token dilemma with all of them
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:25 am

i'm looking at osher's posts on twitter and he seems to write really nice and funny thing about matty j the most hmmm
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 74 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 68 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony