SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Well that was fun while it lasted. Smiley
@provenceguy Thanks for the latest. I did see that who I ran into pic and looked for more, but I have no patience scrolling for pics. I'm sure has posted pics with her in the past.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 66285

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

Post by suzq Sun May 28, 2017 10:25 pm

I don't follow SM much, but I just read a posting where someone said that they thought that Tom and Lilly from Season 4 are separated because of an SM post that Tom made. Does anyone here know anything about that or can bring that link over? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Mon May 29, 2017 12:46 am

@suzq wrote:I don't follow SM much, but I just read a posting where someone said that they thought that Tom and Lilly from Season 4 are separated because of an SM post that Tom made.  Does anyone here know anything about that or can bring that link over?  Thanks!  

I don't know but what is weird is Sonia respond "I say trust. Once that's broken. Everything is kind of over." I can't imagine her talking sides and Lilian has retweeted some of her tweets recently. But it does look and sound very fishy, I guess we will find out.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 29, 2017 2:20 pm

They have their own thread.
Tom and Lilly

What did the SM post say?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:24 pm

Did David just post a picture with his new girlfriend? Is he allowed to do that before the reunion episode? I think it might be from his Instagram -- can someone bring over the link? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:48 pm

I posted it in the 2nd chance thread.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:58 pm

Jamie Otis is kinda quiet on Twitter today....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1682

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 pm

@provenceguy wrote:Jamie Otis is kinda quiet on Twitter today....

I think her due date is this month so Baby Henley should be here soon! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 8367-910 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 I_got_13 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 Jakait10 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 10228-11 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates  - Page 2 Voice_11 
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11210

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Due the 24th of this month.
Okay, she posted on Facebook & Instagram a couple of hours ago....Still preggo.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:18 pm

Heather and Sonia from MAFS Season 4 have been in Chicago this weekend according to SM. They have been hanging out with the women from MAFS Season 5 along with Anthony MAFS Season 5 and Kelli Jo from The Spouse House. It is nice to see that not only have a few of these people found love, but have found some really close friendships, too.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:00 pm

It's a boy and a girl for Nick and Heather--

http://people.com/babies/married-at-first-sight-nick-pendergrast-twins-boy-girl/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:14 pm

@provenceguy Thanks for posting.

I came here to post this. Congrats to both of them! They seem really happy!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Former Contestants - Updates

+18
Tiggerlgh
Jolena
Iluvbachette
Lorelei
crazychicken