SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:49 pm

If you check out Cams IG it looks like he is currently at a photo shoot. Anyone know why?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:43 am

JMO: I still think Matty J is going to be the Bachelor and Cam is likely getting to do some endorsements and things since he was a fan favorite and so getting some opportunities as a result of that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:59 am

Seems the most likely
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:08 am

Even though I think the lead will be Matty, I'd definitely prefer Cam! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:49 am

Matty has gotten a lot of press since his time on the show BUT maybe I've just noticed it more because I'm based in Sydney so read about it in our papers etc. Not sure what the buzz on Cam is like it in Perth more so? I'm not sure if it's relevant here (if it is please delete) but does anyone know what the deal with that Porsche was on Cams Insta? The way he worded it seemed like he got it as a gift?

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:01 am

ssin0547 wrote:Matty has gotten a lot of press since his time on the show BUT maybe I've just noticed it more because I'm based in Sydney so read about it in our papers etc. Not sure what the buzz on Cam is like it in Perth more so? I'm not sure if it's relevant here (if it is please delete) but does anyone know what the deal with that Porsche was on Cams Insta? The way he worded it seemed like he got it as a gift?

Maybe he has a deal with the dealership? He gets to drive it as a way of promoting the brand? I think Sean had something like this in place at some point.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:05 am

Honestly at this point I'd just prefer someone new.

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:08 am

Actually my first pref is for Matty, second pref for someone new, third pref Cam.

If Matty is confirmed I think Nikki is a shoe in for Bachelorette.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:42 am

I have no doubt that both Matty and Nikki are slated for the lead gig and I would be more surprised if they aren't than if they are. With five seasons now this year for Bach AU, it feels predictable to me already. If they continue on Bach AU to returnees as leads the more I think contestants will apply on Bette AU just to become the lead and play it up for cameras and whatnot.

From that point of view I would love someone new each season to keep it fresh but I have never doubted that they would go with a returnee for Bach lead as it has less time turn-around and easy to have a built in lead that way (Bette lead I think is harder with returnees based on it being a year between end of filming as a contestant to beginning of filming as a lead unless making sure the fan fave is single).

Now if the show chooses someone new I will be shocked and pleasantly so!! There's something more interesting to me about a new person since it allows one to get to know the lead along with the contestants. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 pm

Matty J is the Bachelor as confirmed by Cam.

If true, I'm excited.

‏@TVWEEKmag
“I’m stoked for him.” Cam congratulates Matty J on being the next #TheBachelorAU -> http://oak.ctx.ly/r/5fayp
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:52 pm

Wow!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses