SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 am

@Bobette thank you!!!! quick question do his ex girlfriends all look alike???? does he have a type u think?? brunettes????? tyia Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:28 am

Thanks for the updates @Bobette  yes

1. I love love Tracy Chapman! Amazing artist/musician!
2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall -- cracks me up as that's Nick's go to in the past and was his advice to watch when dealing with a breakup in an article he wrote/interview
3. Methinks NW mag is making Nathalie into an ex when it seems like they just dated a bit last year. So I don't think she was ever a "girlfriend" to Matty to be an ex.
4. Interesting about the one ex that dumped him in the UK before he signed up last year...wonder what that was about? Guess if the timing is not right it's not right
5. From sleuthing last year, Matty said he falls in love very easily so it could be he prefers to be in a relationship?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:32 am

OK I have read the whole 8 pages and forced myself to examine those grotesque pictures in minute detail.  

I don't know if there's an orchestra practicing nearby or what but I could hear the distinct sound of violins playing the background for the first 2 pages.  They're definitely going with a "heartbreak to happiness" theme here.  

The opening paragraph says 2016 was the year of heartbreak but 2017 will be the year of the fairytale ending because Matty has found THE ONE.  They say they pressed him to find out the girl's identity but he would let on - what a surprise.  

They refer to Georgia's dumping as brutal and I would have to agree.  They mention the fact that he had a fleeting relationship with model Nathalie Darcas (she must be the girl mentioned in the heartbreak files).  And then "after the sunshine comes the rain" (their quote - my metaphors are far more poetic).

Matty has found his dream girl - he describes her as really ambitious, loves what they do, loves the outdoors, adventurous and loves the outdoors.  Also has a great sense of humour.  So pretty much word for word what he said in that promo clip and I think we were right in thinking it was written after filming.

They ask him why he went on the show and he says he couldn't resist the offer of having other people "do all the running around" to find suitable girls.  I'm going to resist judging him for that rather poorly worded answer.  

He then lists what he asked for in his dream girl: engaging conversation, ambitious/loves their work, successful but not necessarily in a monetary sense, adventurous, loves the outdoors - pretty much exactly what was said above.  This journalist must be getting paid by the word.

He then talks about Nathalie - most recent ex - she was heading to US for work, not staying in AUS, was never going to be a longterm thing.  He says he only considered doing Bach after she left for the US.  Uh huh.  Sure Matty.  Sure.

Then there's a really weird paragraph about him saying he wanted to do it because the show has a proven track record of success and mentions Tim & Anna's engagement and Sam/Snez baby news.  I'm going to come right out and say I don't think he said any of that - that's Bach promo material plain and simple IMO.

He then talks about what it was like going back to The Mansion with all the associated memories.  He says he has respect for what Georgia went through.  Says his sister and mum were much more in favour of him doing the show as Lead than they were of him doing The Bachette.

NW asks about the backlash experienced by Georgia & Richie and was that a concern - says he was more worried people would find him boring or that he wouldn't fall in love, or that his chosen girl wouldn't love him back (tie in to Laura's biggest fear which was exactly the same).

Talks about the pressure of being perceived as "the perfect guy", says he was nervous to meet the women, he had empathy for those who were also nervous.  Says he hated the rose ceremonies but he didn't regret any of his choices.

Says he doesn't fall in love easily.  SAYS HE'S ONLY BEEN IN LOVE TWICE BEFORE - WITH GEORGIA AND HIS EX FROM THE UK.  Apologies for shouting but that part deserved caps.  Milly the DJ is feeling pretty crap reading that IMO.

Says at the start he didn't know how to handle dating so many girls at once (possible tie-in to his mental health break).  He also said he found it frustrating at times and he particularly hates it when people are rude/nasty/bullies/inconsiderate.  This will tie in to Leah's departure FOR SURE, imo.

Says he kissed lots of girls but doesn't feel he "overindulged".  Lots of kiss sleuthing to be done then @mercieme!  I'm going to quote this next bit word for word: "I think there's a lot you can tell from a kiss, and I think that kiss is an indication of your [sexual] compatibility".

The article ends with him waffling on about everything happens for a reason and blah blah blah, then the quote from above about where he wants to be in 10 years (house/kids/beach/adventure/still in love).  

So there you have it comrades!  I knew my 80 word per minute typing skills would pay off sooner or later.  It's just a shame you can't see the pics.  I'm sure someone will less respect for copyright than us will upload them to the WWW by nightfall. Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:43 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@Bobette thank you!!!! quick question do his ex girlfriends all look alike???? does he have a type u think?? brunettes????? tyia Smiley

His GFs are both stunners, as one would expect.  Hair colour for both best described as "dirty blonde". Both have public IG accounts:

Milly (left)

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 3VgOZuf

https://www.instagram.com/thefadersdjs/?hl=en

Nathalie

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 EZaFzfp

https://www.instagram.com/natdarcas/?hl=en

He claims Nathalie was a fling and says he was only in love with Georgia and his ex in UK so sounds like Milly may have been a fling also.  We should go back through his IG pics as there's probably a pic or two of his UK ex in there IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:02 am

Hold on... new thread coming up
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 am

@Bobette some nuggets in that interview. From your summary below , the sense of humor is new and we should see who has that outta the girls.

"Matty has found his dream girl - he describes her as really ambitious, loves what they do, loves the outdoors, adventurous and loves the outdoors.  Also has a great sense of humour. So pretty much word for word what he said in that promo clip and I think we were right in thinking it was written after filming."

Regarding the part where he said he was afraid the girl wouldn't love him back....I am expecting him then to chase his F1 by going above and beyond in dates....that will be key to identifying the F1 IMO. So for example on GL's season Matty put major efforts to secure his SQT on that acrobat date then he did the 'getting to know know Matty' which IMO was his idea even though IMO the producers helped him with the props. In short I am going to be looking for subtle things he does for that one girl on the dates.

Interesting that two of the ex's are dirty blondes, now we need to find the ex GF from London to compare  giggling

Thanks again for the summary yes ; I have copied it to the No Discussion thread for future reference.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:15 am

My pleasure @mercieme and thanks for copying over.  Just sneaking this one last pic in before the thread is locked - it looks like this could be Milly here with Matty from his IG account dated July 2014.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 IWOWWaB

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:22 am

Thread 2 here  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses