SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:24 am

Well said @bachfan05... my thoughts exactly yes
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:10 am

bachfan05 wrote:Those girls look VERY close!

I am not sure what to believe about Matty but I strongly feel that out of all the leaked photos, the ones with Laura are the most natural. I have said it before and I'll say it again - I think that she is the one to watch and wouldn't be surprised if she is the one he picks in the end. There is also the possibility that we haven't seen much of the F1 yet but I think this is the one. Don't have much to base this on other than a gut feeling. In terms of Matty still being in love with Georgia, it's possible. I don't see anything 'diva' about him though. Nothing in these photo suggests that IMO. I believe he really did fall for Georgia. It was written all over his face, IMO. It's what made me a fan of him during Georgia's season - just a genuine, nice guy who also happens to be hot!

I also totally agree with all of the above @bachfan05 bestbud!

Our guts are in sync with the Laura feels yes

I wish the show would hurry up and start so we can meet this girls!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:15 am

Bobette wrote:^^Yeah, I'm now convinced it's her.  Wish we knew her name.  "Cheerleader Girl" is not the most flattering codename giggling

What about Split-pants Girl? cantstopl
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:46 am

rofl That name is almost as unflattering as the pants themselves.  Almost...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:33 pm

@Hearts_And_Roses please add a link as a source for the pics you posted here. As always and is forum rules, all pics must have a source/link. If the pics are copied and pasted from the threads, please quote them when posting or post the link and credit the original poster. TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:27 pm

I'm so eager to find out more about cheerleading woman. I find her so pretty and was hoping she stuck around. One thing though, when I compare pap picks with the ladies leaked so far to the pap pics leaked of a Georgia and Matty before we knew who he was, I must say I saw way more chemistry between Georgia and Matty. I agree that Matty probably still harbours some feelings towards her. It is my personal opinion only, based on pap pics and post show interviews that Matty was genuinely head over heals for Georgia (and Georgia has said post show that they did have a strong connection) and he could be comparing the relationships now to that of with Georgia. I just hope he finds that person who he absolutely falls in love with and that loves him back. All JMO.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:33 pm

Great sleuthing everyone clapping!

Thread for Cheerleader Outfit/White Pants Date Girl here
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 4:33 am

Anyone have any news about Matty J? Media is so quiet and I would love to see something, anything!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 pm

I think they're down to the F8. 7 girls on this group date (it reminds me of when Richie had that mud run group date with 6 or 7 girls) and then whoever had the 1-on-1. Elora, Laura, and Elise are all still there.

Also, DM really needs to learn which girls are which laugh out loud They labelled this girl in the purple as Elise, but IMO Elise is the girl in the red top. She's definitely not the girl in the purple, their faces and bodies are completely different.
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3FE0623B00000578-0-image-a-54_1493773273601
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3FE065EC00000578-0-image-a-46_1493772956680
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3FE08FA300000578-0-image-a-82_1493778028155
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3FE08F9700000578-0-image-a-83_1493778028408
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3FE08EE700000578-0-image-a-68_1493773606499
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3FE0661B00000578-0-image-a-70_1493773648269
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 3FE0696B00000578-0-image-a-58_1493773437353
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4468220/Bachelor-stars-fight-Matty-J-s-love-skimpy-gym-gear.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 02, 2017 11:57 pm

You are correct @pvpr. Daily Mail staff may need to go to specsavers? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 03, 2017 12:01 am

@pvpr Thanks for posting! yes

That's a bit odd that they are only to F7 or F8. Matty must have stopped filming quite a bit for that to be the case considering his filming schedule is the same as Sam Wood's/S3 and Sam had his FRC around May 16. So they must be behind schedule if they haven't filmed F4/HTDs yet. Will have to keep an eye out so can match up the dates with episodes once the season airs....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 12:05 am

The video footage in that article is great. It shows Matty being very relaxed and much more natural looking around the girls. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses