SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 1:12 am

I just want to clarify something regarding the betting for F1 so there's no confusion.

Alex/F1 was bet as the F1 (lowest betting amount) at the beginning of Richie's season. Then it changed to Megan having somewhat lower bet amount than Alex and then Nikki later on having lower bet amount until Alex surged again. What is notable however is that Alex always had low bet amount right from the start while Nikki/F2 did not (she had lots of fluctuation, started higher ended low).

To add to that, Lee/F1 also started out with the lowest betting amount (however he was always the lowest throughout the season) and the F2/Matty had fluctuating betting amounts (started higher and ended low).

So based on this I would say that whoever has the lowest betting amount from the getgo has a high chance of being F1 for Matty's season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 2:15 am

Thanks @allaboutlove. I know absolutely zilch about the betting side of things but will be checking it out as the season progresses.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 2:34 am

It became somewhat of a spoiler looking at Sportsbet once the pattern was realized (that is the F1 had the lowest bet placed on them before the season even aired!). This was not just limited to Bach and Bette Aussie but Survivor Australia as well where the winner also had the lowest bet before that season even aired. It's why those of us who sleuthed last year made a note in the F1-sleuthing thread (along with other clues) that Sportsbet could be a giveaway for F1 (especially since in all cases the winner was said to have been known/spoiled before the seasons even aired). 

Add in that multiple sources informed both myself and @Sundy that Alex was F1 as well as Lee was F1 and we posted both (but at the time were unsure of how accurate it was) and it turned out to be accurate so it's possible the same thing can happen again this year. Even if so, sleuthing always continues  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 2:45 am

AllAboutLove wrote:It became somewhat of a spoiler looking at Sportsbet once the pattern was realized (that is the F1 had the lowest bet placed on them before the season even aired!). This was not just limited to Bach and Bette Aussie but Survivor Australia as well where the winner also had the lowest bet before that season even aired. It's why those of us who sleuthed last year made a note in the F1-sleuthing thread (along with other clues) that Sportsbet could be a giveaway for F1 (especially since in all cases the winner was said to have been known/spoiled before the seasons even aired). 

Add in that multiple sources informed both myself and @Sundy that Alex was F1 as well as Lee was F1 and we posted both (but at the time were unsure of how accurate it was) and it turned out to be accurate so it's possible the same thing can happen again this year. Even if so, sleuthing always continues  :yes:

I still have a note on my computer stickies under the heading "F1 Sleuthing Tips" which reads:

Step 1: Check shortest odds on Sportsbet
Step 2: There isn't one.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698

IMO the fact that they're now including hometown and hair colour means they're more confident than ever they know who it is. I wonder who they get their info from? Cameraman? Catering staff?  I guess they make it their business to find out... literally.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 28, 2017 3:02 am

laugh out loud yeah it makes me think the media/paps, etc may know for sure who F1 is and are wanting to cash out even more by adding so more betting categories. 

As learned last year, the F1 can be spotted by countless different types of people (anyone at airlines, hotels, cars, catering, etc, etc) It doesn't even have to be someone connected to the show itself. 

Last year for Alex her luggage was spotted leaving last with Richie's and the person who booked their flights spoiled that Alex was F1. 

So it's really not that hard especially when it's someone who is a returnee lead which makes it even more obvious. 

I won't be surprised if media start giving out hints again that they know once the season begins in July (so as to get more traffic and thus $$)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 5:02 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud yeah it makes me think the media/paps, etc may know for sure who F1 is and are wanting to cash out even more by adding so more betting categories. 

As learned last year, the F1 can be spotted by countless different types of people (anyone at airlines, hotels, cars, catering, etc, etc) It doesn't even have to be someone connected to the show itself. 

Last year for Alex her luggage was spotted leaving last with Richie's and the person who booked their flights spoiled that Alex was F1. 

So it's really not that hard especially when it's someone who is a returnee lead which makes it even more obvious. 

I won't be surprised if media start giving out hints again that they know once the season begins in July (so as to get more traffic and thus $$)

Does the travel person still have their job? That's not very professional IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 5:27 am

Just looking at these Sportsbet odds again and it's curious to me that they have SA at 5 to 1, ahead of WA at 6 to 1 and only slightly under QLD at 4.5.

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 YsOkoGc

Source

Richie, Nikki, Cam and Snez are all from WA and there are almost too many successful/popular contestants from QLD to mention, but I'm struggling to think of a previous SA contestant that lasted very long on the show.

Also SA is a small state population-wise so those odds don't make much sense from a historical/statistical point of view, IMO.  If Sportsbet do have insider info, this might suggest an SA contender will make to F3 or above.  

My first thought was Elise since she grew up in SA, but this article says she now lives in Sydney so not sure which they would class as her home state? If they do class her as SA that would hint she goes far, IMO. 

If not, it might be worth keeping an eye out for any other SA contestants on night one.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 am

Oh for crying out loud!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4549332/Sportsbet-predict-brunette-win-Bachelor.html

What a coincidence, Daily Mail. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 5:56 am

Bobette wrote:Oh for crying out loud!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4549332/Sportsbet-predict-brunette-win-Bachelor.html

And zero acknowledgement. Suspect

cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 28, 2017 6:01 am

So Daily Mail have a staffer that spends all day on here waiting for info to be posted? Is that how it goes - otherwise someone is taking the p*ss IMO!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 28, 2017 6:09 am

bachfan05 wrote:So Daily Mail have a staffer that spends all day on here waiting for info to be posted? Is that how it goes - otherwise someone is taking the p*ss IMO!

Apparently.  I am visualising the job ad now:

"Applicant must be willing to press the 'refresh' button on the Bachelor & Bachelorette Spoiler forums at least once per hour whilst sipping lattes and doing absolutely no original research.  Also must be unable to distinguish Elise Stacy from at least 3 other contestants.  Reluctance to credit sources a bonus."

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Sun May 28, 2017 6:18 am

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I have a friend who has connections at 10 and he said Mattys fallen real hard for the girl who is F1 and the editors are going to be working their butts off trying to make it look like he has interest in the others by about halfway through the season because it's written all over his face.

I really badly hope this is true cause I'm really excited  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 1710264613
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses