SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

Sprite wrote:OK, maybe I am jaded by the US version of this show which is on steroids compared to the Aussie, but that promo just looks dull as dishwater to me. Where is the excitement? Matty sounded totally monotone, I practically fell asleep watching it.

I would prefer a less dramatic show, for once! He doesn't come across as dull to me - just a normal, realistic guy that doesn't have to do over the top things to gain someone's attention. He has already proven that he has a wider vocabulary than Richie in this promo, which suits me just fine laugh out loud.

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:40 pm

bachfan05 wrote:
Sprite wrote:OK, maybe I am jaded by the US version of this show which is on steroids compared to the Aussie, but that promo just looks dull as dishwater to me. Where is the excitement? Matty sounded totally monotone, I practically fell asleep watching it.

I would prefer a less dramatic show, for once! He doesn't come across as dull to me - just a normal, realistic guy that doesn't have to do over the top things to gain someone's attention. He has already proven that he has a wider vocabulary than Richie in this promo, which suits me just fine laugh out loud.

JMO.
cantstopl @ the wider vocabulary!
yeah, I agree! Sorry but I'm finding the US one so overly-produced at the moment with the manufactured drama.  Not saying the Aus one isn't overly-produced but I'm craving something a bit more toned down.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:08 am

mjoy wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

JMO.
yeah, I agree!  Sorry but I'm finding the US one so overly-produced at the moment with the manufactured drama.  Not saying the Aus one isn't overly-produced but I'm craving something a bit more toned down.

Please don't get me wrong, I can do without the overly orchestrated dramatics of the US show, but I at least want the lead to seem enthusiastic. To me, Matty didn't. He sounded bored...in the promo!!! I'll be curious to see if he can muster up more enthusiasm during the course of the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:32 am

@bachfan05 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698 No problem. I get chill, I guess I just don't see Matty as chill. Lily, now she was chill!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:34 am

Sprite wrote:@bachfan05 Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698 No problem. I get chill, I guess I just don't see Matty as chill. Lily, now she was chill!

That she was!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:54 am

Sprite wrote:
mjoy wrote:
bachfan05 wrote:

JMO.
yeah, I agree!  Sorry but I'm finding the US one so overly-produced at the moment with the manufactured drama.  Not saying the Aus one isn't overly-produced but I'm craving something a bit more toned down.

Please don't get me wrong, I can do without the overly orchestrated dramatics of the US show, but I at least want the lead to seem enthusiastic. To me, Matty didn't. He sounded bored...in the promo!!! I'll be curious to see if he can muster up more enthusiasm during the course of the show.

I get what you mean @Sprite - he sounded really sad to me when he said "I did love Georgia".  I really hope he's ready for this.  The fact that Laura B looks SO much like Georgia in the promo (to the point where I didn't recognise her) has me a little concerned that maybe TPTB were messing with him by sending in a lookalike.  KWIM?  And since all signs IMO point to her being F1.  Well, hmmmm.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts_And_Roses Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:02 am

Maybe I'm on my own but I loved the promo. *IMO* He looked hot, he sounded hot, and he's exactly what I need on my tv right now! *Edited*  As I've said before, I've heard he falls hard, so I'm excited to see it play out.

*Edited*
Hearts_And_Roses
Hearts_And_Roses

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:18 am

IA he is hot! watching the promo I was eyedrool looking forward to seeing if it is so obvious who he falls for ...and like I've said before the edit better show his love story !Praying  Especially if they want to redeem themselves from last bachelor au....jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:43 am

I'm super excited for it to begin too!  Matty looks H-O-T and IMO the girls seem very pleased to see him standing there so I think they're going to go ALL IN.

The promo may have been filmed back at the start so even if he was feeling bored/stressed/sad then, he may be totally loved up now, as per the rumour.  I certainly hope so!

Side note: Ch 10 REALLY like Katy Perry don't they?  First the Masterchef theme and now The Bach.  She must have given them a bulk customer discount. Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:28 am

Reminder: Do not tell other members what to do or call them out and label them. Every member has a right to post their opinion on a contestant, be it positive or negative or neutral. If you get defensive about posts about a contestant to the point that you have to post negatively about members or bait or label other members then this is not the forum to do so. There are fan threads available for positive only posts if any negative posts about a contestant are too much to read. As always, this is a sleuthing and discussion thread first and foremost to discuss and sleuth, not to tell other members that if they aren't fans to watch something else.

Please read the RULES to ensure posts are within the rules and about the contestants only. In future, posts will be deleted that are against forum rules.

Posts have been edited.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:12 pm

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/matty-j-has-been-spotted-out-and-about-in-sydney-after-wrapping-up-the-bachelor/news-story/44a0608e71bfc0d0c749d9ba07e89390

"Confidential understands Johnson did find a match on the show, so it is now a long wait for the marketing agent-turned-reality star to reveal the outcome of the show.

In the meantime he is obviously distracting himself by catching up with friends."

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:50 pm

@LeapofFaith thanks for posting  yes  It will be interesting to see how it all plays out whether pre-show sleuthing and speculation is accurate for possible F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses