SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:05 pm

@mercieme thank you so much!! Also to all who are sleuthing and posting! :Thanktwo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mjoy Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:22 pm

Between @mercieme kissing post and the NW pics, I am all eyedrool awwww
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:50 pm

@mercieme  thank you so much for the posts in the No Discussion thread! I liked each one of the posts but wanted to say thank you as well for taking the time to do that. It's truly appreciated!  :frommeto thanks!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:58 pm

@allaboutlove my pleasure....thanks for all you do as well keeping the threads in exquisite order bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:05 am

bestbud! @mercieme team effort here all the way  group hug
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:23 am

OK gang I am BACK with NW mag!  I haven't even unpacked my groceries yet because this is clearly a higher priority.  Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 78 3806527698

Will post again when I've had time to read the whole thing but wanted to report immediately that there are NO photos of the girls - it's all Matty.  EIGHT PAGES OF MATTY.  

And the pics.  Oh my the pics.  I seriously hope these become available on the WWW for us to post here because hot damn.  Aside from the 15 photos of Matty in various stages of undress there is also a section titled "the heartbreak files" which has photos of Georgia AND two of his ex-girlfriends!!!

Going to settle down now with a cup of tea and take all this in.  How much do you think I would be allowed to quote/paraphrase?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:25 am

@Bobette you can paraphrase as much as you want!  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am

@Bobette....I have been eagerly awaiting your return....welcome back Smiley Wow....an 8 page spread for Matty and we only just started. Network Ten is going big for the ratings IMO.

Yes please take your time and debrief. If we can get any clues he gives about his girl that would be really super. I am also keen on the ex girlfriends, were they interviewed also?

Last edited by mercieme on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:29 am

Just throwing this down already because it's "facts" and not NW writing per se:

Matty's Top 5 Love Songs:

1. Bon Iver, Skinny Love (viewer's of Georgia's season will remember he included this on the playlist he gave to her on night 1 and apparently was crying to it after the breakup)
2. Tracy Chapman - Fast Car
3. David Gray - Sail Away
4. Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
5. Elton John - Can You Feel the Love Tonight?

Netflix Favourites:

1. How to lose a guy in 10 days
2. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
3. Cruel Intentions
4. Terminator 2: Judgment Day
5. Forrest Gump

This seems like a very well thought out list - I wonder if Matty actually had any say in it or if it's a promotional construct.  I can imagine girls oo-ing and ahh-ing, "oh he's just so sensitive!"
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:33 am

@Bobette you make me laugh, y'all know Matty better than I do, but my thought to those lists is he has a well developed feminine side. giggling

Last edited by stuckinsc on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:49 am

Here are the captions accompanying the pictures and brief descriptions so you can get a mental image:

Pics of Matty poolside (the one I posted yesterday is the first/largest one).  He is topless but wearing jeans.  Wet jeans that cling to his perfectly toned lower half.  Oh my.  There are 4 pics - double page spread.  He's laughing in one, in the others he has his best brooding bedroom eyes on.

Captions:
"I'm in love... And I want to MARRY HER"
"It's flattering that people want me to have that happy ending and that fairytale finish"
"I really do believe that lightning can strike twice. And I'm glad I've now got this second chance"

Next 2 pages: Pics of Matty in a vintage car, wearing jeans, white t-shirt and 50s James Dean style leather jacket.  

Captions:
"'There's all these women in front of you, but you feel isolated, Matty says of the Bachelor experience"
"Over time, wounds do heal. And the prospect of falling in love again is more exciting than anything else"
"It was weird going back to an environment where you do have so many memories - both fun and difficult"

Next 2 pages - MINI MATTY.  They have a pic of him at 3.  Cute.  Caption says something about him thinking he was an ugly kid and them wanting to prove him wrong.  He's earning his paycheque letting them go through his family photos IMO.

Full-page shot of Matty on the balcony of a seafront house.  Topless.  Jeans - no belt - exposing Calvin Klein jocks.  He leans back against the balcony - it's clear glass so you can see the ocean behind.  Autumnal Sydney sunshine dapples his rippled chest.  I'm feeling a little light headed but will press on, for the good of the forum.  It's a heavy weight but I will bear it.

Caption:
"It's a lot of added pressure having a relationship with the whole of Australia giving their opinions"

Right page - "THE HEARTBREAK CHRONICLES"

Pics of him with Georgia and his two exes - Milly and Nathalie.  No-one will be surprised that they are both as hot as freshly baked biscuits.  

Nathalie is a model, Milly is a DJ for The Faders which I am going to assume is an electronic music group of some kind.  

Not pictured - a third ex-girlfriend who dumped him in the UK and prompted his move back to AUS just before he signed up for Georgia's season.  Interesting.  He seems to be a relationship guy/someone who prefers not to be alone.  He says they broke up because the timing just wasn't right.

Next 2 pages - BEST YET.  Matty topless (of course), jeans, wearing a loose (open) denim shirt in one.  Smiling, brooding, making me reflect on how long it's been since I've had a boyfriend... but I digress.

Captions:
"In 10 years, I would love to have a house in Bondi, a wife, two kids, and still be in love.  That would be the dream"

So that's just the photos.  Making a second cup of tea - will be back with details from the actual article ASAP.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:22 am

@Bobette......thank you so much. I am enjoying your synopsis of the article. I am in awe that he is throwing out the marry word already. I really am intrigued to figure out who this girl is that he said he is in love with giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses