SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mysthelma Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:40 pm

She really is not skinny though from her IG pictures.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49b  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:44 pm

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Image44
Really like Vanessa's decision to share pics with Nick night one.  When I first saw her IG it had the wow factor for me (so playful, warm, sometimes a bit sultry, low maintenance, adventurous) so I imagine whatever she chose to include in her album would have given Nick a strong sense of her personality. Also it is a great convo starter with potential to move away from the 34 other convo routines.
Plus, you have to sit close to each other giggling very clever.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:47 pm

mysthelma wrote:She really is not skinny though from her IG pictures.

Which is a good thing in my opinion. I don't think the dress made her look bigger. She's clearly a girl with curves and meat on her which is great. But because she's so short, she can at certain angles look a little bigger than she actually is. I still think she looks gorgeous and the pictures of her and Nick are adorable.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:50 pm

Vanessa just has boobs and a booty, but she's definitely not fat or anything close to that. She's a size 4-6, at most. Personally, I love this she went for the strong, not skinny aesthetic and as a fellow hourglass shape, I like her body! I wish there was more body diversity on the show. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:51 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Vanessa just has boobs and a booty, but she's definitely not fat or anything close to that. She's a size 4-6, at most. Personally, I love this she went for the strong, not skinny aesthetic and as a fellow hourglass shape, I like her body! I wish there was more body diversity on the show. IMO.

Agreed. Especially the bolded. I think she looks pretty damn hot in the individual full body shots of each contestant.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:55 pm

IA I like that she is curvy and not the typical skinny and model looking girls they cast. Regradless that the dress made her look bottom heavy than she actually is, it made her stand out.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49b  Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:02 pm

She still looks great, but I do like that she is more of a "real" pretty girl IMO. She is pretty in a natural way, not a perfect model way. Doesn't look fake and isn't super skinny. I like that Nick went for that too. However he did bring Corinne to F4 , and she is the opposite of natural and real IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:06 pm

notarose wrote:Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Image44
Really like Vanessa's decision to share pics with Nick night one.  When I first saw her IG it had the wow factor for me (so playful, warm, sometimes a bit sultry, low maintenance, adventurous) so I imagine whatever she chose to include in her album would have given Nick a strong sense of her personality. Also it is a great convo starter with potential to move away from the 34 other convo routines.
Plus, you have to sit close to each other giggling very clever.
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/episodes/2101-2/

I had a quick look at the other pics where he is sitting with the others. The ones posted on the ABC site in the link, they are all sitting miles apart.

Re Vanessa - some of her moves are incredible, like this one, on rocks. She is active and works out as per her instagram.
IG vanessagrimaldi30

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEmZSesuXW_/?taken-by=vanessagrimaldi30
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 15035790_1219561418104155_1950149700548034560_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 pm

I am about her height but I am very skinny, and always want to have big boobs! So I like she's not too thin(unlike Ben's Lauren) with curves, very real and normal. I also think she looks very cute in her bio picture.
Is it possibly Nick intentionally not to give her FIR so she won't have a target on her back? To downplay his attraction to her to protect her?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:55 pm

She's sexy! IMO.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:09 pm

^^ Yep! & she's actually sexy without really trying to be
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:08 pm

Is it possibly Nick intentionally not to give her FIR so she won't have a target on her back? To downplay his attraction to her to protect her?

Possibly. I remember watching Ben's season and being surprised he didn't give Lauren the FIR when it was so obvious how into her he was right from the start. And RS saying Nick and Vanessa is another season where the F1 is obvious almost from the start, does make it interesting that she didn't get the FIR. Although I didn't really watch the season, did JoJo give Jordan the FIR?

eta: I will add that just because Nick had an instant chemistry with Vanessa, it's more than possible Rachel stood out to him in a sort of intriguing, curious way and that made him give her the FIR.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny