SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:33 pm

Why tweet that out if you don't want attention? Makes no sense. She probably deleted it and then went private.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Her twitter @LaDiavolina translates to The Little Devil in Italian. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jessietrey Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:54 pm

I can't believe that the press release says that Nick and Vanessa almost had the first kiss of the season but then Corinne steals him away :headbanging
jessietrey
jessietrey

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Dec 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Vanessa's body reminds me of Sofia Vergara and her face reminds me of a young Penelope Cruz. Her IG shows a very down to earth, warm and goofy personality. Can't wait to see how it translate on screen.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:05 pm

Her bio said her biggest fear was hurting someone's feelings. She seems like a sweetheart.

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:46 pm

Diana wrote:Yeah. I like them already laugh out loud

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 YO0MXmX
Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Znrko0L
http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
They match laugh out loud laugh out loud. They both did Black and white

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:26 pm

Ugh. I like them too and I haven't even seen them or her together yet! She seems down to earth, and hopefully exactly what Nick needs to extract him back down to earth again!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by kleavs Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:00 pm

I love her dress there! It's modest while still showing off her figure, and a nice departure from the skin tight glitter gowns that so many of the gals wear, which I personally don't always find appealing...
kleavs
kleavs

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:12 pm

I still stand by my original comment that the dress looks very skeleton-y. Her hair and makeup are perfect though! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:31 pm

I think her dress may have had impact when she exited the limo. The white ribbing would have caught the camera light and been the first thing Nick saw, the greater amount being at the upper part of her body then drawing the eye up to her face.
It's not my fav dress by any means but IMO it stands out.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:44 pm

kleavs wrote:I love her dress there! It's modest while still showing off her figure, and a nice departure from the skin tight glitter gowns that so many of the gals wear, which I personally don't always find appealing...

I agree I love her dress too : Welcomeparty! I hope you enjoy this forum and Nick being the great guy which many of us have stood by him and are so excited for his season to start.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by kleavs Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:46 pm

whit90 wrote:
kleavs wrote:I love her dress there! It's modest while still showing off her figure, and a nice departure from the skin tight glitter gowns that so many of the gals wear, which I personally don't always find appealing...

I agree I love her dress too  : Welcomeparty!  I hope you enjoy this forum and Nick being the great guy which many of us have stood by him and are so excited for his season to start.

handwave thumbsup
kleavs
kleavs

Female Posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny