SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:10 pm

She looks really pretty in the picture book viewing pic. Love the beachy waves & side part!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ironcat Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:21 pm

I like the dress because it's different from the typical sparkly (tacky) stuff that is usually worn. It looks fashion forward, which Nick will appreciate I think, since he appears to be into fashion. And it's really going to accentuate Vanessa's curves, which she seems to have (also refreshing that she isn't model-thin). I too get the sense that she is just going to be more normal and down to earth than the rest, which is hopefully part of why Nick picked her, and that they are going to have a wonderful life together that doesn't involve perpetual fame chasing.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:29 pm

ironcat wrote:I like the dress because it's different from the typical sparkly (tacky) stuff that is usually worn.  It looks fashion forward, which Nick will appreciate I think, since he appears to be into fashion.  And it's really going to accentuate Vanessa's curves, which she seems to have (also refreshing that she isn't model-thin).  I too get the sense that she is just going to be more normal and down to earth than the rest, which is hopefully part of why Nick picked her, and that they are going to have a wonderful life together that doesn't involve perpetual fame chasing.

I like Nick, but IMO Nick 2.0 is chasing fame and i don't think he will stop anytime soon. Hopefully, they are able to find a balance and live the kind of life they both desire.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Dessler wrote:
ironcat wrote:I like the dress because it's different from the typical sparkly (tacky) stuff that is usually worn.  It looks fashion forward, which Nick will appreciate I think, since he appears to be into fashion.  And it's really going to accentuate Vanessa's curves, which she seems to have (also refreshing that she isn't model-thin).  I too get the sense that she is just going to be more normal and down to earth than the rest, which is hopefully part of why Nick picked her, and that they are going to have a wonderful life together that doesn't involve perpetual fame chasing.

I like Nick, but IMO Nick 2.0 is chasing fame and i don't think he will stop anytime soon. Hopefully, they are able to find a balance and live the kind of life they both desire.

I agree that the jury is still out on this, and I guess I should have said, I HOPE that they will have a wonderful life that doesn't involve perpetual fame chasing. Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 56 2498057887

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:33 pm

If nick is offered DWTS, I say go for it. It's a job where you still have to spend time practicing. I think Trista and Ryan find a good balance between fame and family so hopefully Nick and Vanessa can do so too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:51 pm

Last edited by Dessler on Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:53 pm

I'm looking forward to the Nick and Vanessa love story. I hope Nick walks a fine line between giving a great Bachelor performance, because let's face it he knows what it takes by now to give a good show and not to mention he's close with so many of the producers, and recognizing that when he's found the one in Vanessa he also needs to be able to live with all of his actions as the bachelor.

I think what I'm most looking forward to is the articulateness that isNick. And for Nick to pick Vanessa, I imagine she's right up there with him in terms of expressing herself. Can you imagine the things he could say in his proposal? It'll be refreshing if we have a final couple who impress us with their conversations, now we just have to hope producers will let us see it.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:59 pm

With this show now being in 2016, I think they're all fame chasers, including Vanessa for going on this show. The only difference for me is that some I like more than others, whether they chase fame or not.

So far I really like Vanessa and look forward to learning more about her. Whether she chases more fame after this doesn't really matter to me as it's par for the course, IMO, when it comes to anyone that chooses to go on this show.

For me it's more about how they conduct themselves with their fame and chasing - do they complain and whine despite the opportunities that come their way due to this show or do they appreciate the opportunities and just enjoy the ride....

If Vanessa is with Nick as I believe she is, then I suspect she will be more like Nick and just enjoy the ride and appreciate the opportunities that come her way. Life's short, so I say take the opportunities while one can.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SleutherGirl04 Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi guys, I just joined this site to say that I went to high school with Vanessa and wish you all could know what kind of person she is. She's as good as they come! She's truly one of a kind and has a heart of pure gold with a head on her shoulders (she has 2 bachelor degrees if I'm not wrong), AND use to be involved in funding kids in Cambodia long before becoming a teacher.

Her personality is the most attractive thing about her. She's extremely caring, goofy, sincere, and outgoing. She's just a great person down to her core. I felt the need to post this here in case you wanted an insiders opinion. ;)

SleutherGirl04

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:39 pm

SleutherGirl04 wrote:Hi guys, I just joined this site to say that I went to high school with Vanessa and wish you all could know what kind of person she is. She's as good as they come! She's truly one of a kind and has a heart of pure gold with a head on her shoulders (she has 2 bachelor degrees if I'm not wrong), AND use to be involved in funding kids in Cambodia long before becoming a teacher.

Her personality is the most attractive thing about her. She's extremely caring, goofy, sincere, and outgoing. She's just a great person down to her core. I felt the need to post this here in case you wanted an insiders opinion. ;)
Welcomeparty! @SleutherGirl04 and thank you for the inside info it is truly appreciated! The more I learn about Vanessa the more I like her - she sounds like a wonderful woman and I can't wait to watch her on the show yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:54 pm

welcomebanner SleutherGirl04! Enjoy your time here and again, welcome!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:23 pm

@SleutherGirl04 starwelcome and thanks for sharing the information with us!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny