SELECT CONTENT

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:06 pm

notarose wrote:@Catdwoman50 I was curious about the curtains too!
(snipped) Just because RS is in hyperdrive doesn't mean Nick & Vanessa are.
The show may be speed dating but once the film is in the can IMO it's time to deepen the emotion connection and have fun, not Google moving companies or work visa documents.
Sure, show fans can, and some are, apt to measure the success of a couple by whether that couple has a wedding date by AFTR giggling however real relationships generally move at a much slower pace. Obviously someone will have to move at some point but that's not even a possibility until AFTR.
IA. Exactly. I would call it being a responsible, grown-up, thoughtful and respectful person/relationship to give it more thought and ... actually have some looong conversations (telephones work just fine for that), debates ... compromises to be made, learn each other differences and ways of communicating, tactics of better and productive approach ... and it takes time.

I know nothing about Vanessa's aspirations and ambitions, but considering the location of her "acting jobs" and the roles she took (extra), it appears to me it was just one of the jobs any 20-year old would take given the opportunity to get paid and have some adventure (learning experience).
Montreal is a great location for American and Canadian movies, so there's no need to move even if she wants more, but considering her "career trajectory", it doesn't seem to be her priority.

Cold is another thing that both had experienced before growing up in the "winter states" (and conveniently the FRC was filmed surrounded with snow) ... so if there is a decision to be made where to live, they have time (NR beautifully said/written) and whatever the choice it can't be a temperature shock.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 79 Empty Re: Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:45 pm

I may have missed something earlier in this thread but what are we basing Vanessa not being willing to move upon- a paragraph by RS or is there more evidence?
So excited to see this season, and when I say excited, I mean like Christmas has happened again, every Monday night. From the small bits on Vanessa I have seen she looks pretty damn perfect as a match for lovely Nick. Perhaps just perhaps there is a HEA looming, and no one can stop it.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:33 pm

I think it's just RS's claim.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:34 pm

IDK UKGK ... I don't read RS' spoilers, but I've read few things reported here about Vanessa ... and some thoughts popped:
- the term "friend" ... there's this amazing commodity about friendship ... you choose them ... they don't happen just because you share a room or indulge in the conversation, or because you want to be nice and cordial, even complimentary to someone ... it doesn't mean "you" chose them as your friend. So to me the act of "betraying a friend" or "playing behind someone's back" on that show is very loose and moot, considering the double game itself.

The difference of the position will rise once the conversation starts (airs) ... and since we had Nick before, with his plane video and "front-runner attitude" and not-much-undestood-dog-murray-joke and ATFR controversy ... we have this time "saint Nick to like" and his "not so nice" F1 (allegedly). Good that this forum never saw Nick with a halo, so I'm confident that the "not so nice" etiquette will be under revision just the same. The labels are boring anyway.

- the problems occur! No s***, I wouldn't have guessed. Only with a problem there's a chance to find a solution, a better way and a road to success. There's a trial and error period for every growing, developing organism or institution ... relationship too. Fortunately this is not some 50 shades romance story and navigating real life challenges can be sometimes frustrating, but it can also be exciting and rich of the imagination ... and for the romantic & creative souls more than gratifying.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:39 pm

I've read a few pages but not all since RS obviously put out his spoilers. I personally haven't read anything but what has been revealed here. It seems to be opinions gathered from his buddies not those who have to look up his contact info.

I could be WAY wrong, but if I were in his shoes and about to plan my life with someone I have found enough love with to propose, don't I discuss or propose location/living arrangements and solutions way before I get down on one knee? I just can't buy that it's now a problem all of a sudden. I'm sorry but Nick is the king of thorough questions? It's not a stone he left unturned before FRC, IMO.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:51 pm

giggling right, mprssdbyu. Also it would be kinds laughable for Vanessa veto-ing the move from her home base, but choosing to go on USA TV show ... but I don't think the wheels run that far for that "special someone" ... I'm more than surprised the B-Boy didn't come up with another theory, that she finally found the means to speed up the process for her green-card to Hollywood (free offer Hugesmile ).

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:08 pm

A couple weeks ago many were complaining Vanessa was too boring and bland. Now she is a "b" because RS called her a lesser villian Rolling Eyes It currently sounds like the female version of what happened to Nick on Andi's season even the alleged fight happening at F6. I have a feeling whatever happens in the argument I will still be rooting for her afterwards just like I did with Nick. I do like Rachel as well and what I've seen between her and Nick so going to wait and watch what actually unfolds instead of automatically making it Vanessa vs Rachel. Fights and arguments are a normal circumstance of being humans with diverse opinions, etc. FWIW whatever went down didn't stop Vanessa from following alot of the contestants on SM including her "big fight" partner Rachel. I know Rachel hasn't returned the follow which is fine too, everyone handles differences their own way. That also reminds me of Nick's SM when he followed alot of the same contestants that were at odds against him during the season. A few of them even post show came around to actually like Nick. Same thing in Kaitlyn's season when Nick had most of the guys against him, yet alot of them now are great friends with him. If Vanessa had a Nick type experience while filming, talk about coming full circle where the lead meets a female version of himself on his season and she ends up with him at the end. It would actually be fitting. BTW off topic from this but still re Vanessa, in the promo last night I saw a clip of her that was just stunning where she was talking about how Nick made her feel so beautiful which gave me such a warm, genuine feeling about her.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:50 pm

If Vanessa is following former contestants and they are not following her back, this shows me what type of person she is, and what type of people they are.

This is a show, where whatever happens, everyone moves on after filming and for the most part most remain friends. If there are contestants who for whatever reason do not want to follow her back, IMO I say get over it. It's a show and there's lots of shilling to go around.

I'd rather have a F1 that is cordial to everyone post filming, rather than a F1 who holds a grudge for whatever reason for months/years after the show IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:51 pm

@GuardianAngel ITA. Nothing more to say. bestbud!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:00 pm

I love this! Starting around 0:40 min in, Vanessa says "I admire Nick's strength and he makes me feel so beautiful" beatingheart
I get a sense of such maturity about Vanessa, like she's a real woman all the way.
I can't wait to watch these two together!

source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:04 pm

^^ Following someone back or not does not say anything about the type of person they are IMO. We only follow people whose life we are interested in one way or the other. Why follow someone if you going to have a weird/unpleasant feeling when you see a picture of them? Vanessa has not liked any picture of Danielle & Rachel. I like all of these people and look forward to watching them.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I love this! Starting around 0:40 min in, Vanessa says "I admire Nick's strength and he makes me feel so beautiful" beatingheart
I get a sense of such maturity about Vanessa, like she's a real woman all the way.
I can't wait to watch these two together!

source
Yes I loved that too. She really stands out for many reasons so its good we got a small clip of her mixed in. There also seems to be a lot of Raven in the promos and not much of Rachel. But anyway - I think I am going to love this season. The signs are good.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vanessa Grimaldi - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+86
ukglasgowkiiss
cookielover12
voiceofreason
Kels0012
Bubblebunny