SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by SunnyRachel Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:04 pm

Happy June 1st everyone! Hope everyone is doing swell! Keep rocking and remember you are all aces and  score score  score  score  

@summerdayze  I am happy she not doing that show. I won't mind  hearing if she does Winter Olympics makes me want to see her do that if she does it. As I am huge amazing race and mtv real world road rules challenge fan though I wouldn't want her to end up with a man from the franchise just want to see her do thrill adventures.I would like her to be like Jamie Chung if she does it. When Caila went to Canada she did some curling in heels. Not many do that! If only Caila had done Amazing Race I would be soo happy. Hope you are well SD!

Some fav pics from Caila on her trip w her brother from last week
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 MmRSMSQ
Source cailaquinn instagram stories

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 WcR5mrp

some pics of her and her brother in vid she had posted
https://streamable.com/1kc5a

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Female Posts : 329

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:44 am

@SunnyRachel Where was this?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:01 pm

@Sprite It was in redwoods in CA she and her brother went from SF to Seattle car trip and did some trails etc another pic from her IG Also, have a great wkd S!

Source: @ Instagram cailaquinn

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 Dolupa8a86b
SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:28 pm

Cool photo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:11 pm

@SunnyRachel Thank you. I thought it might be there. It's beautiful.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SunnyRachel Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:08 pm

Hope everyone is having a lovely week thus far and know all rock  group hug

Adorable picture Caila organizing her place! Glad she's getting her life more organized!! Go Girl Go!!  
Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 5LnOEJe

Source sageorganization

SunnyRachel
SunnyRachel

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:34 am

She is one classy girl. Very well spoken, super smart, natural... and she dresses beautifully! I follow her on IG and love the music background on her IG stories also... Thank you to all the wonderful ladies who keep this thread updated, and for bringing all the pictures and news of her Smiley
I would love to see her on a show like Survivor or TAR with her brother!

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:21 am

@TrishB IA

She is truly a darling IMHO. She is constantly involved in something. She is beautiful, always so positive and such a gogetter. It's amazing how many different fun things she's been involved in the last 1+2 years.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:31 am

Haven't kept up with Caila since forever....

Anyway, while I was waiting for my flight this morning, I started talking to a girl who also watches and loves the Bachelor. She happened to be friends with Diggy, from this season. She said he has always dated only Asian girls, and that he really loved Caila last year. She also said that he is super intelligent and felt they'll be a good "brainy" match. Just thought I'd share.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - #3

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:14 am

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 18888667_1394010073980499_1083788529894424576_n
A few weeks ago I was excited about a guy... I know, I know.. I'm going there  Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 1f648 Even sharing it with you now makes me smile. He always had one button of his casual gray tee undone and an encouraging word in his back pocket. We had one of those "take my hand, I want to show you something" adventurous weekends... as if the city existed just for us to explore it. We helped one another grow.. ta Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 36 1f331 lked till two in the morning... and... I laughed again. The kind of laughter that you laugh about later, because it was so good // Busy were the streets we walked. Paths not able to find one another like they once did that weekend. Some days a gray sky will unbuttoned above and I'll think of him... grateful to have felt open to love again... #withlovecaila
Source: @cailaquinn Instagram
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:36 pm

She's so cute!! Smiley

Credit: @Kevin Tun

Credit: @Ashley Biltz Photography

Credit: @Caila Quinn

Credit: @Caila Quinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:45 pm

She really is so cute. She looks good in every picture she takes.

The guy story is so sweet. She has an innocence about her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 70 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 53 ... 70  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn Burrello & Nick Burrello - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+61
Chgohighlife
blueblues
Jolena
HavaDrPepper
ReneeM