SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:18 am

Yep Nick was probably asked to tweet about the premiere date.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 pm

RS: …because overnights and final rose ceremony this season is going to be in Finland.

Have they ever been there? Can't wait to see Nick and his scarf

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:41 pm

RS is reporting they are headed to Finland for overnight dates and that the F4 RC will be on the east coast.

Finland's on my travel list so this is about the only exciting thing for me this season. Lol

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:58 pm

RS is saying that the last hometown is today and the F4 RC will be tomorrow. That only adds up to 3 HTD including today. Did they film one when it was believed they were still travelling?

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 pm

I'm so excited about Finland! They haven't gone to a cold finale location since Ben F's season, right? I love winter fashion so this will be fun for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 pm

sdmom wrote:RS: …because overnights and final rose ceremony this season is going to be in Finland.

Have they ever been there? Can't wait to see Nick and his scarf
Oh wow, I speculated on that earlier in one of the threads as a few producers have Finland and a few other locales on their IG's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:36 pm

coolangel wrote:RS is saying that the last hometown is today and the F4 RC will be tomorrow. That only adds up to 3 HTD including today. Did they film one when it was believed they were still travelling?

IMO, the only way they could of gotten the fourth in is if it was in Florida somewhere.  I say this cause Nick was seen and IG'd in Miami on the 30th at 6:30 ish in the morning.  In theory, he could of had a HTD on the 29th, the day after they flew into Miami, then on the 30th, taken a short flight to Dallas to film the 2nd HTD with Rachel, then the 3rd with Raven, now a fourth with maybe Vanessa....especially if she`s the one that was posted in the thread....she`d be in Cali.  If they filmed a HTD there, they could do the RC the next day as RS states it is tomorrow.  We know that Astrid lives in Tampa, but has family ties to North Carolina.  Other than that, there really is no one in Florida though.  Call me confussed.....    no idea duh

In theory it could go along the lines of this:

Episode 7 RC on 10/27

travel to Miami on 10/28

Episode 8 - HTD's - F4 - Rachel(RS), Raven(RS),
10/29 - HTD1:  ??
10/30 - HTD2 - RACHEL - Dallas, TX
10/31 - travel
11/1 - HTD3 - RAVEN - Hoxie, Arkansas
11/2 - travel
11/3 - HTD4
11/4 - RC - ELIMINATED:

Is this a feasable idea??

ETA: CORRECTING THE DATE OF THE IG IN MIAMI:

coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Nick was spotted in Miami Airport yesterday (10/29) morning. CH and Elan were there on 10/28 flying back. Is it possible that the first HTD was in Miami or was he just flying back later on?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 20 Captur50
Source

ETA: She posted this pic around 6.00 am EST. So does that mean she saw him today (10/30) morning? If that's the case, then I think he must be flying out after the first HTD. JMO.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:43 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I'm so excited about Finland! They haven't gone to a cold finale location since Ben F's season, right? I love winter fashion so this will be fun for me.

Sure they did: Iowa giggling
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:51 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I'm so excited about Finland! They haven't gone to a cold finale location since Ben F's season, right? I love winter fashion so this will be fun for me.

Sure they did: Iowa giggling

Oh, right! Poor girls. If you're giving them Chris Soules, you might as well take them someplace exotic!

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:53 pm

coolangel wrote:RS is saying that the last hometown is today and the F4 RC will be tomorrow. That only adds up to 3 HTD including today. Did they film one when it was believed they were still travelling?

I think it means the final four are Astrid, Rachel, Raven, and Whitney, and that they were in Florida first and probably Minnesota now.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:54 pm

Wait I thought a board member here told us Whitney went home?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:55 pm

@Aunties_Love, Yup, has it to either 10/29 in Florida or 11/2. Someone had spotted Nick yesterday morning in Malibu.

coolangel wrote:According to this poster, Nick is in Malibu today. Not sure if I believe it but posting it here just in case.

If he left Jonesboro, AR early yesterday morning in a charter flight, is it feasible for him to be spotted in Malibu with the time difference factored in? In which case, it could also be that the last 2 HTD were yesterday and today in California.

Then again, RS also said that the F4 RC is not in LA so it could be wherever the last HTD is today which could be on the east coast if they are flying to Finland over the weekend.

no idea  scratch   :crazed
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 74 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 47 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna