SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:41 am

Well if even Nick hating RS tells you to consider the source, then I think it's safe to say it's probably BS.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:47 pm

I'll put it here instead of contestants thread. I do think the in Touch article forced blogger boy's hand sooner than he wanted. If he waits, they may spoil F4. I can believe Vanessa is maybe in F4 but it's obvious he was not completely in the know and holding back....rambling on and on about he can wait if he wants. Pffft! I'm not sure whatever he is saying now is correct, either! I do believe he at least got Vanessa's identity right after completely profiling wrong girl and wrong identity with his first go round. That much I'm buying for now.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:01 am

mprssdbyu wrote:I'll put it here instead of contestants thread. I do think the in Touch article forced blogger boy's hand sooner than he wanted. If he waits, they may spoil F4.  I can believe Vanessa is maybe in F4 but it's obvious he was not completely in the know and holding back....rambling on and on about he can wait if he wants. Pffft!  I'm not sure whatever he is saying now is correct, either! I do believe he at least got Vanessa's identity right after completely profiling wrong girl and wrong identity with his first go round. That much I'm buying for now.

If RS had spent less time lecturing about how he gets his spoilers/what he decides to do with them maybe he would have paid more attention to finding the actual Vanessa in the first place and not tagging pics of the wrong one. laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:55 am

He does not sleuth or do "work" to find these cast or links, imo. He has people come to him with info, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:36 pm

@MonicaJM2001 IA sleuthing requires a brain, it stimulates your thinking process. RS doesn't have one, IMO of course, therefore it's easier that way, he doesn't have to think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm looking forward to seeing the new promo tonight.

‏@Millsy11374
Want some good news after a long week? New promo for #TheBachelor airs this Monday in #DWTS!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:25 pm

http://people.com/tv/bachelor-chris-soules-giving-nick-viall-advice-this-season/

“I will be on Nick’s season giving him advice,” Soules, who was engaged to Whitney Bischoff for seven months after his time on the show, told reporters Saturday at the Rewind Convention in Bloomingdale, Illinois. “I don’t know why they’re having us give advice when we’ve been unsuccessful on this journey.”

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:28 pm

Haha. Oh Farmer Chris. At least they brought along one successful lead (Sean).

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Basically, whatever Chris says, do the opposite. That's the advice.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:57 pm

coolangel wrote:http://people.com/tv/bachelor-chris-soules-giving-nick-viall-advice-this-season/

“I will be on Nick’s season giving him advice,” Soules, who was engaged to Whitney Bischoff for seven months after his time on the show, told reporters Saturday at the Rewind Convention in Bloomingdale, Illinois. “I don’t know why they’re having us give advice when we’ve been unsuccessful on this journey.”

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

I can appreciate Chris self-awareness about him giving advice despite ultimately being unsuccessful after the show. During the show I actually think he did pretty well except for his conversation skills lacking. He used great judgment in stranding both Ashley and Kelsey in the desert on the 2/1 realizing both were not a stable romantic partner at that particular moment.  Maybe he can tell Nick what NOT to do in the aftermath laugh out loud. Is anyone else giving advice? the link above isn't working for me.

Ooops guess if I'd taken the time to scroll just one post down I'd see that Sean was also there. Sean can give the what to and Chris the what not laugh out loud

Last edited by MonicaJM2001 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Yes please give him advice on exactly what not to do laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Chris being a advice giver though does make sense as he and Nick have in recent months seemed to be "bro-ing" it up quite a bit. I still get a kick out of their dance at Jade/Tanner's wedding laugh out loud.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 74 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 56 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna