SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:04 pm

IMO, it's a journey you can't understand emotionally until you have walked in those shoes. I'm sure he is worn out. When he has the opportunity to only reap the happiness he hopefully sowed, I think you will see a little more energy in his pics! For now, it's the 30 or so he sent packing also still very front and center.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by emusha Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:05 pm

I do think he'll maybe be the most articulate lead to describe what the experience is like so i'm curious to hear his thoughts from that perspective....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:34 pm

Also, I feel like these are pretty typical Nick faces. I glanced through his pre-filming selfies and most of them have the same facial expressions. Not saying he shouldn't look happier now than then, but I don't think it's necessarily cause for alarm either.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:56 pm

@shaughnessyb I was going to say the same thing. He doesn't look sad to me at all. IMO it's his normal.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:02 pm

That pensive male look is the = to the female kissy pout, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:23 pm

I see a man at peace when I see his recent photos.

The past three years have been a whirlwind of activity and a whole heck of a lot of striving to be the "right" kind of a guy for someone... the Bachelorette, the producers, the public.

Nick has finally found "the one" and that produces a certain calm or peace. He has finally found his home.  Time to rest, relax and enjoy being loved for just being Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:34 pm

Stacia620 wrote:Why does he look so miserable in all of the pics and snaps he's been posting???

emusha wrote:I agree! Interesting agreed that he doesn't look over the moon happy - picking the F2 might have done a number on him

Yeah, I don't think he looks miserable but he doesn't have the glowing look I expect from a newly engaged man. I truly hope I am wrong because I've been his fan since way back then and I wish nothing but the best for him. His new Twitter caption shows the self deprecating Nick that I always enjoy so hopefully we will see a more excited Nick soon. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:37 pm

I must say I'm super glad to have Nick back on SM again at any rate - he & his "pensive" look has been missed Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Hasn't every lead talked about how exhausting the process inevitably becomes? I remember Ben looked stressed and tired by HTD and even Nick commented on it on Afterbuzz when saying he didn't think Ben handled the situation with JoJo's family very well. He added that Ben looked tired.

Nick just got back after this whole emotional rollercoaster. Plus, can you really tell how the man is truly feeling from a couple of social media pictures where he's deliberately smirking in them? I thought he looked plenty happy and adorable in the snaps with his friend's kid.

Last edited by lleyki on Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:33 pm

He looks tired but content to me. Content is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:37 pm

Kashathediva wrote:That pensive male look is the = to the female kissy pout, IMO.

I agree and think they're equally silly, male or female.

He looks the same to me as usual.  Posed.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:58 pm

I have the Christmas CMA's on to see if there was going to be a new commercial and I just caught the tail end of Nick in the Santa outfit. Oops, I have no idea what the rest of it was but I think I heard females talking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 74 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 69 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna