SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:38 pm

If the Ashley I, Jared and the twins eat dinner with Nick last night then he must be in LA. JMHO

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:39 pm

I don't know but that sign behind him looks like it says Kenosha which is in Wisconsin.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:40 pm

He must be in LA, since Jared said they're all going to the Jingle Ball today.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO it looks far to warm for WI?
Could it be an old pic?
In her twitter feed she mentions wishing she was in the city, mentions Chi, and several of the friends she tags or retweets are from WI.
Or perhaps she used to live in WI?

Don't know what the logo stuff represents.  That could be a better clue as to location.
@casjacknick
Oops, just read your comment about the logo.
Hmm, she must have posted an old pic.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:50 pm

The background logo
kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Img_0536

From wiki
The Kenosha Kingfish are a baseball team that plays in the Northwoods League (a collegiate summer baseball league). Based in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the Kingfish play their home games at the newly renovated Simmons Field.

So I think it's an old picture in WI.
He's quiet on sm so I so wish its SHV this weekend.....

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:50 pm

It was interesting to hear Jared say that no one can wear a suit like Nick can and the women will be fighting for him when they step out that limo. I am looking forward to Nick's season yes

Many things bother me about Jared (okay, it's really just the stupid back and forth weird whatever he has going on with Ashley I.) but he and I are totally in sync on that one. I've been saying it since his first appearance - the man knows how to wear a suit.

And people should not underestimate the power of well tailored suit. As for the women's reaction when they step out of the limo, well we've seen the promos. Corinne sounds like she wanted to jump Nick that night.

He's quiet on sm so I so wish its SHV this weekend.....

I think in the video Jared said Nick was going to be joining them at the Jingle Ball, which is tonight I think.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Yeah, I am quirky with appearances and I think Nick rocks any look. I have always found him attractive.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:51 pm

It has been usually warm for us here. ALTHOUGH COLDER TODAY.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by ILoveSpecialSnowflakes Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:55 pm

ILoveSpecialSnowflakes wrote:
It has been usually warm for us here. ALTHOUGH COLDER TODAY.
Didn't mean the all caps. I believe Nick did an appearance at that stadium in the summer.
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Yep, def at the Jingle Ball
kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 69 Image34
https://mobile.twitter.com/MarissaAnnDel/status/804867961362083840

marissa ann‏ @MarissaAnnDel
well hey Nick! #TheBachelor

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:30 pm

There are 4 Jingle Ball arrival pics at gettyimages.com
I'm having difficulty saving the images. Does someone want to try and post?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:36 pm

I don't mean to change the flow of the conversation, but about that f/b vid, I'm 4 minutes in and all I've heard so far is Jared / Ashley. Are they going to talk about anything else other than Nick is happy and they are all going to Jingle Ball? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 74 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna