SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Ashley I really disgusts me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:36 pm

Ashley's outfit looks like a nip slip waiting to happen.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:28 pm

She looks like she works at a dungeon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:15 pm

Still figuring out hand placement #kissjingleball by @nickviall

In 4 weeks the endless contemplating begins. #thebachelor #january2nd by @nickviall

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:27 am

Finally got to watch the Jared link posted a couple pages back and really liked what he had to say about Nick being Bachelor and how many almuni were actually wanting it just as much as some fans. I think it was interesting to hear what he thought Nick needed to work on for the season ie having sympathy/empathy when he lets the girls go since especially on BIP when someone didn't get a rose Jared said Nick would say "eh they will be fine!" laugh out loud. If Fliess and CH are being truthful, I think Jared will see his "advice" play out since atleast from mid season on there were tweets indicating Nick having a rough time, meltdown, etc. It was also great to hear Jared's interpretation of Nick seeming very happy and upbeat when he saw him the other night. I know many were interpreting pictures of Nick to look unhappy or sad since returning. IMO it was Nick just being Nick with that sometimes aloof, sometimes smirky facial expression but I understand how to others it may have implied distress. Jared also mentioned when asked if he got any spoilers/hints from Nick when he saw him that Nick is keeping it all tightly close to him so far.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:17 am

I've never been to L.A, are there those types of stone buildings there? Is't he over dressed for L.A weather? I know Montreal has tons of buildings like that.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 13h13 hours ago
In 4 weeks the endless contemplating begins. #thebachelor #january2nd http://ift.tt/2fXPJoU
kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 15253317_1837905943089592_7472503978412998656_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 pm

I am so excited !!!!
"controversial fan favorite"? Is that an oxymoron?
Many concerts and I love Allyson Felix!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-Season-Premiere-on-ABC-Monday-January-2-2017-20161205

How could one man endure so much heartache? Ask controversial fan favorite Nick Viall, who has had his heart broken by Bachelorettes Andi Dorfman and Kaitlyn Bristowe, and failed to find his soul mate on “Bachelor in Paradise.” Now Nick is the one giving out the roses and ready for his happily ever after – but will he find the love of his life? Nick begins his pursuit of his soul mate, as 30 beautiful, accomplished women join him on the highly anticipated 21st season premiere of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

In “Episode 2101,” a trio of popular former Bachelors – Sean Lowe, Chris Soules and Ben Higgins –offer their support and encouragement to Nick, who will face all-new pressures and responsibilities. Their words of wisdom calm him as limos start to arrive with women all eager to make a lasting first impression. One confident woman is way ahead of the field – she steps out of the limo with none other than famed jeweler Neil Lane and points out the engagement ring she prefers. Another woman reveals her linguistic skills and still another exposes a quirky obsession. A number of the ladies decide to wear red to stand out – but now, it backfires, as those in other colors are more prominent. Nick is blindsided by the arrival of a mysterious woman from his past. The secret they share threatens to derail his search for love. What are her intentions?

Once inside the mansion, the party really gets started, as the women compete to spark a special connection with the handsome Bachelor. A battle breaks out over which of the bachelorettes will land the first kiss. Although Nick tries his best to give all the women the attention they deserve, the women who haven’t had any time with him begin to panic. In the end, Nick’s instant chemistry with one stunning bachelorette helps her capture the coveted first impression rose. The stakes are high and as the evening winds down, it’s time for the first rose ceremony. Twenty-two lucky women will continue on the journey to win Nick’s heart.

A list of the bachelorettes will be released shortly.

Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the ladies’ perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions.

Nick’s first group date looks into his possible future as 12 fortunate women get to try different bridal themes for a wedding photo shoot. Who will click first with the potential groom? Another group date at Hollywood’s Museum of Broken Relationships affords the opportunity for six bachelorettes to each perform a humorous “breakup” with Nick in front of a live audience. Eleven women get the shock of their lives when they discover they will perform on the same stage as the world famous The Backstreet Boys and get a chance to show off their dance skills for Nick and a live concert audience. Olympians Michelle Carter, Allyson Felix and Carl Lewis offer their expertise to bachelorettes participating in a track and field face-off, with the winner receiving special alone time with Nick.

Waukesha, Wisconsin – Nick’s hometown -- rolls out the red carpet to the remaining women. One special lady is treated to a concert by new country star Chris Lane. New Orleans plays host to the romantic group as Nick and the women tour the French Quarter and submerge themselves in the Big Easy’s culture – including a group of voodoo dancers – and a VIP serenade by the soulful Lolo. Tropical dreams await in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands and in Bimini in the Bahamas, where women have the opportunity to swim with the sharks and one lucky woman is treated to a romantic beach concert by pop singer Adam Friedman.

The hometown dates are filled with emotional revelations, but in a 180-degree turn, the final three bachelorettes travel to Lapland, Finland, for the unpredictable overnight dates where the relationships have a chance to flourish and more surprises await the unsuspecting Bachelor. Will Nick open his heart and find the woman of his dreams who will love him back?

As in the past, women will continue to be eliminated on a regular basis, but if at any point a woman should decide that she’s no longer interested in the Bachelor, she can reject his invitation to continue dating. Some lucky women will meet his family, and he will visit their hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. A parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:32 pm

"controversial fan favorite"? Is that an oxymoron?

laugh out loud, but it's actually true. Ah that Nick, a total enigma. It is probably sad how excited I am for the crazy. I can't wait for the woman who brings Neil Lane with her in her intro to show what ring she wants. Something tells me that Nick might appreciate her boldness.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:39 pm

I'm just here for Allyson Felix and Michelle Carter. laugh out loud

kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 87b72b10 kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 86669110 kiisjingleball - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:24 pm

sdmom wrote:http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELOR-Season-Premiere-on-ABC-Monday-January-2-2017-20161205

How could one man endure so much heartache? Ask controversial fan favorite Nick Viall, who has had his heart broken by Bachelorettes Andi Dorfman and Kaitlyn Bristowe, and failed to find his soul mate on “Bachelor in Paradise.” Now Nick is the one giving out the roses and ready for his happily ever after – but will he find the love of his life? Nick begins his pursuit of his soul mate, as 30 beautiful, accomplished women join him on the highly anticipated 21st season premiere of “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 2 (8:00-10:01 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

In “Episode 2101,” a trio of popular former Bachelors – Sean Lowe, Chris Soules and Ben Higgins –offer their support and encouragement to Nick, who will face all-new pressures and responsibilities. Their words of wisdom calm him as limos start to arrive with women all eager to make a lasting first impression. One confident woman is way ahead of the field – she steps out of the limo with none other than famed jeweler Neil Lane and points out the engagement ring she prefers. Another woman reveals her linguistic skills and still another exposes a quirky obsession. A number of the ladies decide to wear red to stand out – but now, it backfires, as those in other colors are more prominent. Nick is blindsided by the arrival of a mysterious woman from his past. The secret they share threatens to derail his search for love. What are her intentions?

Once inside the mansion, the party really gets started, as the women compete to spark a special connection with the handsome Bachelor. A battle breaks out over which of the bachelorettes will land the first kiss. Although Nick tries his best to give all the women the attention they deserve, the women who haven’t had any time with him begin to panic. In the end, Nick’s instant chemistry with one stunning bachelorette helps her capture the coveted first impression rose. The stakes are high and as the evening winds down, it’s time for the first rose ceremony. Twenty-two lucky women will continue on the journey to win Nick’s heart.

A list of the bachelorettes will be released shortly.

Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the ladies’ perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions.

Nick’s first group date looks into his possible future as 12 fortunate women get to try different bridal themes for a wedding photo shoot. Who will click first with the potential groom? Another group date at Hollywood’s Museum of Broken Relationships affords the opportunity for six bachelorettes to each perform a humorous “breakup” with Nick in front of a live audience. Eleven women get the shock of their lives when they discover they will perform on the same stage as the world famous The Backstreet Boys and get a chance to show off their dance skills for Nick and a live concert audience. Olympians Michelle Carter, Allyson Felix and Carl Lewis offer their expertise to bachelorettes participating in a track and field face-off, with the winner receiving special alone time with Nick.

Waukesha, Wisconsin – Nick’s hometown -- rolls out the red carpet to the remaining women. One special lady is treated to a concert by new country star Chris Lane. New Orleans plays host to the romantic group as Nick and the women tour the French Quarter and submerge themselves in the Big Easy’s culture – including a group of voodoo dancers – and a VIP serenade by the soulful Lolo. Tropical dreams await in St. Thomas in the Virgin Islands and in Bimini in the Bahamas, where women have the opportunity to swim with the sharks and one lucky woman is treated to a romantic beach concert by pop singer Adam Friedman.

The hometown dates are filled with emotional revelations, but in a 180-degree turn, the final three bachelorettes travel to Lapland, Finland, for the unpredictable overnight dates where the relationships have a chance to flourish and more surprises await the unsuspecting Bachelor. Will Nick open his heart and find the woman of his dreams who will love him back?

As in the past, women will continue to be eliminated on a regular basis, but if at any point a woman should decide that she’s no longer interested in the Bachelor, she can reject his invitation to continue dating. Some lucky women will meet his family, and he will visit their hometowns for a slice of their lives in an effort to determine the woman with whom he is most compatible.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Elan Gale, Bennett Graebner and Nicole Woods are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. A parental guideline will be assigned closer to the airdate.

This season sounds so fun! It's interesting since a lot of the dates, while generic for sure, almost seem like they were catered to Nick and his story a bit... bridal theme, breakup theme in front of audience, even the track and field Olympians (tying into his running records that still hold)... I am even loving that Neil Lane is there on night one! Too funny! This is the first Bachelor season where I am already invested and, even without a HEA love story, already feel like I will be entertained no matter what. I can't wait to watch Nick's season and see it all unfold. yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:01 pm

Oh they did go to Lapland. Wonder what they did for dates.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:14 pm

^^My magic 8-ball says steaming hot tubs will be involved. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna