SELECT CONTENT

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:30 am

JBF wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
JBF wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
deedreamer wrote:I am working on a graphic score board for this season and should have it up later today. I will keep it updated each week.

Thanks!! Any spoilers out there for this season??

The Survivor Sucks forum has them. No clue how reliable they are... or if they were leaked by producers to fool everybody. Jotted down the top 3 and top 5 and checked how they were edited in the first episode. Three of the five were under-the-radar. I have to remind myself each season this is not Bachelor(ette) so it is not important that the winner gets much attention in episode #1. If the winner is really among those leaked... ha ha!

Even if they turn out to be wrong that is ok. Can you bring the spoilers of who they say will be in the top 5 and 3 posted on SS. Thanks.

OK... I will be "coy" and post it in white. Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 3 40742102

Move your mouse here if you want spoiled... again they could be wrong: Albert is the last one on Coach's team and makes it to Top 3. He goes to Redemption Island and comes fighting his way back. Does very well at individual challenges. Dawn and Whitney also make Final 3, being on the winning team, Ozzy's. In the top 5 but supposedly making jury instead of Top 3 are John Cochran (surprise!... and he goes to Redemption too) and Keith.

This video is interesting: http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/video/2129695454/survivor-south-pacific-whatever-it-takes

Thank you so much.

So Whitney might actually win this season?

Question I have in white ^^^^
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 3 Empty Re: Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by deedreamer Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 am

I hope the spoilers are correct. I already like Dawn a lot. The other two seem great too, at least just out of the gate. I am also glad that Cochran goes far.

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 3 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:08 am

I guess it is silly to do the white font. Heck, this thread is called "spoilers" anyway. Obviously the spoilers could be wrong, yet it does "feel" like they are right since you often have somebody who does well at challenges make it (and Al certainly got a lot of attention helping his teammates) and one or two who hook up with the right alliance (winning friends and influencing people). I believe the runner-ups get some cash. Forget the exact set-up. So each of the top three will make out better than when they started.

In any case, we could have fun doing "edit analysis" to see which frontrunner makes it with the ol' F1, F2 and F3 schtick. Yeah, this show is different than anything Fleiss backs, but some things are the same. I know they will give the winner a favorable edit IF they can. Probst always says he hates certain seasons... because the winner is not one he feels "deserves" it but wins by default. You could tell they liked Boston Rob a lot giving him a favorable "hero-and-Godfather" edit, but had mixed opinions of "Fabio" and Sandra, showing the former acting all goofy and uncommitted early on and the latter sitting mostly on her duff. I think if, say, Albert gets a great edit (a.k.a. Rocky style), he will be either the winner or a "fan favorite" who gets some sort of Rupert Prize for fans to vote for (and the edit always influences the viewers' choice... :Nod: ).

The "theme" this season appears to be a "redemption" one and both Coach and Ozzy are promoted as redeaming themselves. Yet one of our top three goes to Redemption Island, so I am curious if that could be a clue of some sort. The reason I included that link to HIS intro video was because he actually predicts a few things that happen, including a supposed "pagong" of his tribe. I have no problem if one of the girls win (and one did get a lot of attention that first episode while the other was mostly hidden hmmm ), but I am secretly hoping he might pull through only because there is so much stacked against him. If the spoilers prove right, there won't be many from his original tribe on his jury and we know Survivor "birds of a feather stick together".

One interesting "theme" that wasn't promoted, but already seen in the first episode is "overcoming obstacles". Two of the final five were called out for a "weakness". One was crying and the other was considered "weak" at his challenge, but argued (and impressed Jeff) at tribal that he is too much of a fan of this show to go home early. Oh... you just know... Jeffie P. will milk it to the bank come finale time: "Who would have thought two people whom we would never think make it this far did?" Then, just like Chris Harrison, Jeffie will take us on a "journey" through recaps with each.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:57 pm

I use to always count on TDT for spoilers, but they have none. I will have to check out Sucks. I don't even remember ALbert & Dawn! (& I finally just watched last night!). I will have to check out who they are. Whitney doesn't surprise me, she is the one I remember thinking would do well.
Still love Ozzie. Man, what a superb physical competitor.

Hope this thread stays busy thru the season. I really like Survivor.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Here is the entire boot list. It seems he was wrong about #1. But maybe he mixed up 1 & 2, as he says they will both duel. I will give it til next week to see.

Out before MERGE:
Rick
Semhar
Christine
Sophie
Jim
Elyse
John*

JOHN COCHRAN re-enters the game at merge
MARK CARUSO med-evac right after merge (at camp im told)

Out AFTER merge (Upolu "pagonging"):
Edna
Stacey
Albert*
Brandon
Coach
Mikayla
Ozzy

ALBERT DESTRADE re-enters the game at F5

John
Keith

Albert/Dawn/Whitney FINAL THREE.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Go Whitney!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:17 pm

Actually he COULD be right about Rick being first OFF the show. Semhar could defeat him on Redemption Island.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:34 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here is the entire boot list. It seems he was wrong about #1. But maybe he mixed up 1 & 2, as he says they will both duel. I will give it til next week to see.

Out before MERGE:
Rick
Semhar
Christine
Sophie
Jim
Elyse
John*

[snip]

John
Keith

Albert/Dawn/Whitney FINAL THREE.

So far so good...

The order is not exact, but two of the first three, Christine and Seymour are ready to battle it out on Redemption. Jim is highlighted in the previews for next week. Often this is a sign that he will get more screentime before an "dramatic" departure (maybe). I think he was the one placing a target on Dawn (supposedly final 3), Cochran (supposedly final 5) and Marc? (supposedly a medical leave, not a vote out?). When you target people "destined" to make it longer than you, that is defined as a bad "karma edit"... ho! ho! ho! In Fleiss Fantasyland, the "karma edit" comes to play when you say you don't see somebody coming back from a group date with a rose and they beat you at final rose ceremony... or you say that Masked Jeff looked older than you realized and your sister comments (many episodes later) that your top man looks too "old" for you. On Burnett's Bounty, the "karma edit" involves you prediting somebody going to Redemption before you... and they don't.

At least Albert got more screen time (at tribal) than last week, but now Dawn was invisible. By the way, who are Keith and Whitney? John Cochran must be THE Key Star on the show, episode after episode. Maybe they want viewers to view him as Rupert and give him some sort of "fan favorite" prize.

Last edited by JBF on Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 pm

I forgot to mention, did anybody catch the shot of Albert's face when Jeff mentions Redemption Island? Hmmm... only he makes it back from there, if these spoilers are correct.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:42 am

The scoreboard and weekly synopsis is up in its thread.

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers  - Page 3 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:26 am

I missed the show tonight. So thanks for the recaps and scoreboard update!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:08 pm

Had trouble staying awake during this one. Papa Bear goes to The Island. According to the spoilers, he lasts a while and then has a medical rescue.

Let's see... as for our "spoiled final five"... unless the spoilers have changed again. Ha ha!
Again, Cochran got the usual attention. Must have signed a contract that guaranteed a quota of minutes per episode.
Dawn was praised briefly by her teammates but hardly said boo.
Whitney and Keith (clearly a team-within-a-team) got a little more attention... well more Keith. Isn't there a spoiler out that they are dating post-show?
I think Jeff Probst has a mancrush on Albert. He mentions his name during each challenge, it appears. In fact, I don't know he's on the show unless Jeff calls him on screen.

Apart from Coach and Ozzy, Bandon is The Star. They are trying to create a Russell out of him whether he likes it or not.

@JeffProbst tweets of interest tonight with his video updates here: http://www.tout.com/m/rrr0rg
and... with my snarky commentary

it's going to be a great season. RT @mrbvb: @JeffProbst Season of lunatics

poor Brandon. He is truly conflicted. He had a rough childhood. He's a young parent. He's trying so hard but rough time...

Should we all give him a hug?

I honestly never understood the problem with Mikayla. I really liked her. I think Brandons torture has nothing to do with M.

Awww... Brandon sees her as Forbidden Fruit. Um, Jeffie, why did you say LIKED. Is Mikayla ancient history?

this is a great challenge. Papa Bear struggling and ozzy getting pissed - love it.

look at coach - pulling though for Upolu! Coach was on fire in this challenge.

Had to investigate Russell's tweets at @RussellHantz:

@brandonhantz By the way, you need to ask your daddy is he can change your name to "Brandon: Russell Hantz's Nephew."

RI: I won that challenge! Christine, you got this. Sehmar's already given up.

KNEW IT. RUSSELL KNOWS ALL.

@brandonhantz With that attitude, that's exactly what will happen. Mikayla, you're so right

Hey Keith, you didn't tell Whitney because you want her to trust you, you told her because you want her to sleep with you!

Coach: He is NOTHING like me. F. U.

@brandonhantz Good Job!

@JeffProbst Why are your tweets SO BORING? Aren't you trying to promote this show? Still love you
Smiley

Back to @JeffProbst...

wow. so much anger. bug off. RT @krewmom: You are still a jerk Russel! RT @russellhantz7 @JeffProbst Why are your tweets SO BORING?

responses...

krewmom Yeah, you hear Jeff? Bug off! #survivor @JeffProbst

Best tweet from @RussellHantz...

@JLafleur37 I like Brandon too... but I would vote his ass off first in the game of Survivor.

Back to Jeff...

it's gotta be hard for Russell to see Brandon working so hard to clean up the name he soiled.

Ha ha! Potty humor!

odds on favorite to go to Redemption Island is Papa Bear... strange nickname, eh?

Gee, Jeffie... you sure aren't great at keeping surprises are you?

I love watching the show with you guys - technology is awesome when used like this...

You and @ChrisHarrison and @fleishmeister. Nice thing about you Jeffie is that we might get more actual spoiling out of YOU.

Cochran is a smart dude. If they do get rid of him it will be a shame... here we go.

Ha ha! They won't just yet...

Thanks for joining me - you know I love the interactive living room experience - let's keep it growing, keep experimenting!

Survivor # see ya next Wednesday for another great episode. It's a very good season!

Let's hope so, Jeffie.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Survivor - South Pacific - Discussion - Spoilers

+6
Peppermom
deedreamer
Kashathediva
GrahamGal
nutty1