SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Awww they must be getting advice! Nice to know they will be reunited today.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by AmoreBella Thu Nov 10, 2016 6:14 am

Lauren at the airport
https://instagram.com/p/BMm5x2tjPrA/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:34 pm

Article and pictures of Ben and Lauren back at bachelor mansion
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/11/10/ben-lauren-happily-ever-after-bachelor-mansion

Picture of Ben in Honduras
https://instagram.com/p/BMpGKxYAyYm/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:25 am

2 clips from Tuesday's episodes... I don't question that emotions were real during therapy sessions and at times it could have been hard to communicate with each other, but I am curious to see how this huge argument is edited for tv. It appears that after therapy doesn't go the way they planned they go to the mansion and talk to Chris Harrison. I enjoy watching this couple so much but that to me just seems so blatantly obvious it was set up by producers. my prediction is they filmed the mansion visit with Chris on a different day than the emotional therapy session. Producers got that footage and wanted a storyline with it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M__dWoJEYMk
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxTUCCpckMI

On another note, so excited for Lauren's blog post about Honduras when they get home.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:13 pm

Here is a clip of Ben and Lauren playing the Pre-Newlywed Game from Glamour magazine. Some questions are new, and a couple of them have been asked in other interviews before. Still always enjoyable watching them answer the questions.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Oh Ben. Lauren wants to be a SAHM so he answered the what age will she retire question with 27. Uhh Ben, SAHMhood is so not retiring! laugh out loud

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 13 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:29 pm

I did not get a. Link for that interview. The 2 above, said they weren't available here in Canada. I have always been able to view them before?.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:32 pm

When I went back it was there. Sorry.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:42 pm

http://www.theknotnews.com/lauren-bushnell-bridesmaids-dress-shopping-exclusive-14959?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_content=nov2016&utm_campaign=news

Lauren goes bridesmaid dress shopping! I knew she was doing wedding stuff when they basically spent the whole month of September in LA

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Sat Nov 12, 2016 7:55 pm

aurora wrote:Here is a clip of Ben and Lauren playing the Pre-Newlywed Game from Glamour magazine. Some questions are new, and a couple of them have been asked in other interviews before. Still always enjoyable watching them answer the questions.

Ben. BENJAMIN. You cannot be serious. Broxton? Broxton Higgins? Hopefully when Lauren's pregnant and they've gone to a few prenatal classes he'll come to his senses. That, or they'll have all girls. rotfl

Also, do we know who the girl is who's standing between Lauren and Mollie in the first bridesmaids photo? I recognize Kelly and Whitney but not her.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:12 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
aurora wrote:Here is a clip of Ben and Lauren playing the Pre-Newlywed Game from Glamour magazine. Some questions are new, and a couple of them have been asked in other interviews before. Still always enjoyable watching them answer the questions.

Ben. BENJAMIN. You cannot be serious. Broxton? Broxton Higgins? Hopefully when Lauren's pregnant and they've gone to a few prenatal classes he'll come to his senses. That, or they'll have all girls. rotfl

Also, do we know who the girl is who's standing between Lauren and Mollie in the first bridesmaids photo? I recognize Kelly and Whitney but not her.
I was thinking the same thing about the name Broxton. They can't have all girls though, otherwise Ben will name them Ryan, James, and Blake (unisex names.) JK. His name style is not my taste though. I really wanted to hear what Lauren's favorite names are; I imagine she likes classic names IMO.

That girl in between Mollie and Lauren is their flight attendant friend. I think her name is Tara.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:52 pm

I think Megan could also be a bridesmaid but probably didn't fly in for the show. I sure hope Ceyla is the flower girl because she is so darn cute and I'm a little sad she hasn't been on our screens yet.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 44 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny