SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by FMG2015 Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:49 pm

Ben's at a basketball game with Dave and Brett tonight while Lauren's hanging with her mom and Mollie.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by aurora Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:44 am

Yes looks like they had fun spending time with the Bushnell family, the boys at the game and the girls out shopping

Ben with fans at the game
https://twitter.com/nikkimatthews09/status/814360226774122498

Ben with fans plus in the background we can see Lauren's dad and I believe that is probably Lauren's uncle
https://twitter.com/HannahTellez/status/814359963837399040

Brett was also at the game with Ben
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOlR5LFBt8o/?taken-by=lindsaystuve&hl=en

Lauren was out shopping with family, with her mum and Mollie

Picture of her with a fan at Clackamas town center mall nords cafe
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOk9qcTj095/?taken-by=carriepb23&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOk-QZBD4-Z/?taken-by=carriepb23&hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOlKa96Dmjy/?taken-by=carriepb23&hl=en

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:40 am

Thanks aurora for posting those! Lauren looks so cute, I prefer her looking like this over those contoured, brow raising looks. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 29 1f339
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:11 am

You're welcome limoncello. I agree, I prefer when she looks like this as well. Happy to see they are enjoying the time with the family before they leave for the bachelor premiere viewing party on Monday 2nd January in L.A.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Tuesday ben tweeted a photo of his grandpa and grandma dancing. Idk what happened to the tweet, im guessing he deleted it either intentionally or accidentally as it was gone within 5 minutes of him posting but I had a copy of the tweet w/o the photo in my notifications so wanted to share

@benhiggi: Grandad has a hard time standing on his own these days but the grandparents needed 2 have a Christmas dance so we help facilitate #romance...
and in the photo you could see Ben kneeling down behind his grandpa holding him steady. You could tell it was such a sweet moment for his grandparents.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Aw that's so sweet... Thanks for seeing that and sharing! Elderly couples still together melt my heart. Glad Ben was there for that moment.

I too enjoy to see Lauren fresh faced. I loved seeing her with unkept hair and her flannel pjs on Christmas morning. She has gorgeous skin and eyes and doesn't need the makeup but don't blame her for dolling herself up. For her doing her eyebrows and contouring her cheek bones is the adult version of dress up. Lucky for Ben, he gets to see Lauren with and without makeup on a daily basis. She looks beautiful either way and she's not the girl who can't leave house without makeup as evidenced by fan pics.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:39 am

Thanks for sharing the tweet hae1001. That explains why Ben stayed back at home in Indiana and celebrated Christmas with his family. With the recent sad celebrity tragedies in the news, it highlights how short life is. You never know how many more Christmases you have left with the older family members so its lovely that Ben chose to spend it with his family.

Makes sense why they did not celebrate Christmas this year together. Lauren flew back to do a commercial for her company, so it probably made more sense for her to just stay there for Christmas rather than flying back and forth, plus it could be their last Christmas tradition spending it with their own family members together.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:31 am

It's a shame for us fans that Ben doesn't like snapchat. Day 5 he's been in Oregon and we really have no clue what they've been up to. I can appreciate that they wanna keep things low key and not over share but I am hoping for some insight into their New Years Eve plans. Will they stay in Oregon or fly to LA today or tomorrow?

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:05 am

I thought this tweet from Bryant was cute - missing golf time with his Dad and brothers (plural):

Bryant tweet

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:16 am

That is cute! Brett snapped a blurry pic of Ben earlier with the caption "he's sad because he can't beat me in golf" love how close Ben is to Brett and Bryant.

Lauren and Ben also went out to lunch with Brett today. Mollie appears to have left Oregon.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:47 pm

Because it's New Year's Eve & fun to look back on the incredible year these two have had together!! Since their IGs are public, I could create their best nine on IG. Love looking back on their pictures from March when they could finally be a couple!

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 29 Zwc2ef

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 29 707vx3

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:35 pm

Question? Are the 2016 best pictures from Lauren and Ben above done by them personally or someone else?

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 44 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 36 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny