SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:55 am

They seem to be having a lot of fun. Ben looks good with his new haircut.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by aurora Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:26 pm

With all the mean comments recently on her instagram, where her friends Scarlett and Whitney even posted in response to all the negativity...

Lauren's latest twitter post was a great response to all the comments and bullying she has received on social media! Well said! Some of this was retweeted by her fiance Ben Higgins and her friends Amanda Stanton, Joelle Fletcher and Haley Ferguson

Lauren's tweet below:

"Man! I feel like there are just so many bullies out there. Why are people so unhappy & mean? Life is too precious to waste away with hate."

"I don't know why it seems like this is the case more than ever in our world. I'm sad but I am thankful I have HOPE in something greater"

"I guess it's easy to be mean and unhappy in a dark world when you have no hope in anything bigger than yourself."

"I still think that people are good. I think there is so much pain in the world that it's hard for some to see a light."

"But I promise choosing kindness is much more fulfilling and consumes FAR less energy. It opens doors you could never imagine."

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by aurora Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:50 am

Lauren Bushnell reacts to lip injections accusations
http://www.wetpaint.com/lauren-bushnell-plastic-surgery-accusations-1559621/

There are videos available that show you how makeup can be used to get fuller lips e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxCT0M4i2c0

and yes women do unfortunately tend to be more mean and critical on other women on their appearance if the opportunity arises. Poor Lauren tends to get a lot of criticism on her appearance, beauty and weight.

aurora

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Lauren is with Megan for a birthday celebration in a hotel in Denver. Unsure if Ben is with her or planned it for her or what the details are.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:08 pm

@FMG2015 those cupcakes looked so good I'm jealous laugh out loud. Also I noticed there were four glasses with the champagne bottle so I think maybe someone else will be joining them. Hopefully they post more photos Smiley
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Looks like Ben is in Indiana. Anybody have any ideas why? Nice that Lauren and Meghan have birthdays so close.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BPyond6D86f/
The stickers they are wearing seems like he visited a hospital today? Or participated in a children's foundation event??

These two certainly don't give us any insider info what they are up to laugh out loud Makes it interesting for us fans to keep up with and speculate when all of a sudden they are out of state.

I like that they both do their own thing and that doesn't take away from their dedication and love. It's very similar to my relationship with my husband.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:01 am

https://instagram.com/p/BPyqXsohJob/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:32 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 33 2nsqb79
Aww Ben left a comment!!!

Lauren posted to her IG story the dinner she's at. Looks like she's with atleast 6-8 girls.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:46 pm

This probably sounds weird but I'm a little slow with all the emojis. Can some one explain what it means. On the bright side it looks like he misses her!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:00 am

mamahamme wrote:This probably sounds weird but I'm a little slow with all the emojis. Can some one explain what it means. On the bright side it looks like he misses her!
The heart eye emoji is like Googly eyes and the 2nd emoji is blowing a kiss

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:14 am

Ben's emoji for Lauren hasn't changed ...

B&L People Interview

Also, I don't think this was posted yet:

B&L Valentine's Shopping Guide

Thanks to everyone who keeps this thread updated.  It seems like I've missed a lot in this and other threads since my last login. IMO these two are still happy and committed to each other.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny