SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:25 pm

in_denial wrote:In this article, Daily Fail talk about Georgia's sister meeting the final THREE!

What is going on?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3861508/Georgia-Love-makes-decision-Bachelorette-finale-promo.html?ito=social-facebook_Australia

Even though the episode description says only 2 in Singapore, I pray this is true!

Lee for F3 please Praying

ETA: is Georgia's sister in Singapore? If not, then she could meet F3 before in Australia and before then? Just trying to figure it out... scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:29 pm

https://au.be.yahoo.com/entertainment/celebrity/a/32892644/the-bachelorettes-clancy-lee-is-playing-the-game-yahoo7be/#page1

Sore much?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Georgia still in Melbourne as of Saturday night....at Kinky boots premier per DM.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3862124/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-flashes-black-bra-sheer-blouse-Australian-premiere-Kinky-Boots.html

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:57 pm

MensFashion - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 10 399a6510

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/10/22/12/399A653300000578-0-image-a-47_1477135499172.jpg

So is it just me or does her hair look lighter that what it was on the show? Kind of like the picture that was posted of her at the Emmerson...that we thought might have been an old picture because of the hair being different? Instead, it seems like it was a recent one.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:24 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:Daily Mail keeping saying 3, they need to sort it out

@fangirlsamuri maybe they do have it sorted out and NI missed something? a picture of the third suitor

The finale preview for this coming week doesn't have just F3 episode promo and then a F2 episode promo?  The have F3 promo, MTP promo and Finale all in one...why is that?

@Bobette  Matty's IG siteing August 28th do you think during HTD while still filming, Matty J could go out and about, to the bar with his family and then they held it until after the final rose??? I don't think that Matty J could be that free to go in public during filming......If the FRC was August 26th and he was at that bar on the 28th with his family he isn't F1 because the happy couple usually has a day together with wrap up etc.  So, Matty being F2 he would fly home most likely later on the 26th or the 27th and getting together with his love ones.  IMO of course......

Last edited by 4health on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:26 pm

4health wrote:

@fangirlsamuri maybe they do have it sorted out and NI missed something? a picture of the third suitor

The finale preview for this coming week doesn't have just F3 episode promo and then a F2 episode promo?  The have F3 promo, MTP promo and Finale all in one...why is that?

Hmm.. maybe! I feel that the promo also kinda insinuates that the F3 meet her sister because it says that there are 3 guys left and introduces them, then says something along the line of "but first, they must get past her sister" or something

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:28 pm

mercieme wrote:Georgia still in Melbourne as of Saturday night....at Kinky boots premier per DM.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3862124/Bachelorette-Georgia-Love-flashes-black-bra-sheer-blouse-Australian-premiere-Kinky-Boots.html

Does the lead normally head for Sydney for promo etc aripound this time?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:37 pm

fangirlsamuri wrote:
4health wrote:

Hmm.. maybe! I feel that the promo also kinda insinuates that the F3 meet her sister because it says that there are 3 guys left and introduces them, then says something along the line of "but first, they must get past her sister" or something

The promo is really different this time....I do have a theory so we shall see

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:53 pm

Is it possible that her dad and sister meet the f3 in aus then the f2 fly to Singapore?

IMO her sisters description applied to Jake, not Lee or Matty.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:01 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is it possible that her dad and sister meet the f3 in aus then the f2 fly to Singapore?

IMO her sisters description applied to Jake, not Lee or Matty.

@nd4reality Funny IMO her description can apply to Lee, all the boys said "smooth Lee", thats our Lee on his first 1:1 date.  Also, the boys say again with his little sweet too smooth comments sometimes.  Plus Clancy's interview recently about how Lee is smooth hence some think "fake" or not genuine....I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing....in the US series Nick is considered as smooth....and he is beloved and many can't wait to watch his season because of it....

4health

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:11 pm

Here's what has been bothering me...

Nikki was seen as the winner by the media (they perpetuated this idea) but then Nikki did not end up the winner -- so expected winner not the final winner.

Now media keeps saying that Matty J is going to be Nikki. Except that makes no sense because in order for Matty to be seen as another Nikki the media would need to first say he is the winner and that they are afraid he won't win (and thus be like Nikki).

Instead, media is saying Lee wins (going by Lee/Nikki slips up as winner) and so to apply the Nikki theory the media should be saying that Lee is another Nikki -- so again, expected winner not the final winner.

It makes zero sense to me they would say the person they think won't win will be Nikki when that's not how the Nikki theory works. That's not how any of this works :crazed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:46 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:
solaroo wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh my heart skipped a beat with that Emmerson pic. It does seem that they fit in the same crowd. The Emmerson is very popular. When was the pic taken?  If it was after filming I don't believe Georgia would go there if Lee was F2 because she could bump into him as she wouldn't know his whereabouts and it would be awkward. My guess is she knew he wasn't going to be there. FYI Lee seems to always be at the Emmerson, always

IMO, Georgia would be absolutely crazy to go there post-show whether Lee was either F1 or F2.  If he is F1, she knows she can't risk being seen in public with him in the same location at this point.  And if he's F2, why would she risk running into him knowing people have smartphones and will snap them straight away.  Dunno, but I strongly suspect the picture is not as recent as it appears, but then why would someone hold onto that pic until now?

Simple. Because she wasn't famous before.

If the picture was post filming which it appears so because of the lighter hair then she would run the risk of bumping into Lee at f2. Since she would not know his schedule. So she would have gone there only if she was sure she had a green signal and knew for sure that he was going to be MIA.
I agree with those of you that sleuthed this to be a good clue.
Is the posters Instagram a public one? If so could someone post the link? TIA.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 72 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 41 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy