SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 3 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:06 am

@Flowergrrl excellent sleuthing, this is what its all about.

As a clue I don't really count is as a stick your fork in it because she is from the same city. They run in the same / similar crowds probably so it makes sense. But great catch anyway !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:12 am

I see a very happy Lee in that picture

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:50 am

This hasn't been posted before but I thought it was interesting since it was from earlier in the season (likely taken after first RC)

Here they are! photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1f339 @bacheloretteau has officially begun and for your viewing pleasure, here's a little bts action of Georgia's hand picked 14 photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1f339 ❤️photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 1f339 tune in tomorrow night for more! by @ten_insider
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:01 pm

Emayem wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3858772/Former-Bachelorette-star-Alex-Cameron-stunned-seeing-scenes-snap-Georgia-Love-s-date-Jake-Ellis.html

Interestingly this article claims all 3 finalists will be flown to Singapore. Not sure if they are just running with New Idea's claims or have actual knowledge?

@Emayem that is the second article I believe that has stated a third person/ all three are in S'pore.  So, maybe the blurred image of someone standing on that boat in S'pore be the third person....and maybe the image of some that think the leaked photo of Matty J and Georgia not looking too happy is her walking him out and only two still meet the family....sleuthing keeps going ......photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 3 Jake12

Jake standing with his hands behind his back just like waiting for Georgia on his HTD....the Jake stance! JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:42 pm

I have a question: is the pool/hot tub photo of Matty and G a FD or LCD?
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:47 pm

Oh my heart skipped a beat with that Emmerson pic. It does seem that they fit in the same crowd. The Emmerson is very popular. When was the pic taken?  If it was after filming I don't believe Georgia would go there if Lee was F2 because she could bump into him as she wouldn't know his whereabouts and it would be awkward. My guess is she knew he wasn't going to be there. FYI Lee seems to always be at the Emmerson, always
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:27 pm

Sundy wrote:Oh my heart skipped a beat with that Emmerson pic. It does seem that they fit in the same crowd. The Emmerson is very popular. When was the pic taken?  If it was after filming I don't believe Georgia would go there if Lee was F2 because she could bump into him as she wouldn't know his whereabouts and it would be awkward. My guess is she knew he wasn't going to be there. FYI Lee seems to always be at the Emmerson, always

IA - excellent work @flowergrrl - this makes me think that Lee is F1.

If I had just broken someone's heart - and I think it's safe to say that both Lee and Matty are in deep - then there is no way I would hang out at a place I know my F2 frequents and is friends with the owner.

I'm sure that when Lee took her there for espresso martinis (great move by the way Lee - martinis on a roof top with a great view yes ) he would have said something about how this is one of his favourite haunts, or he loves to come here with friends etc.... I mean that's why he took her there ... to show her something about himself.

From what I have seen - Georgia is quite sensitive and kind - I think the way she has eliminated the men has been honest and respectful (much better than Richie IMO who was a little too stone-faced and cut-throat for my liking - but that's a whole nother thread!) and I just don't see her hurting anyone more than she possibly can. I just don't see her at the Emerson having a good time with a possibility of bumping into Lee or one of his friends if he is F2.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Oh my just did some SM stalking. I am pretty sure that Lee doesn't just frequent The Emerson he works/owns/runs a night there. 'The Emerson Club Fridays'. Am I getting excited over nothing. Maybe. Maybe not. Seems safe to say Lee would be there on Friday nights, not necessarily any other nights.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:56 pm

Seeing that I have been on the Lee is F1 train from the start this SM stuff that you guys are sleuthing is very interesting to me.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Do we know when that was taken? Her hair has been fairly dark since the season ended and in the picture it looks a bit lighter?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:11 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:Do we know when that was taken? Her hair has been fairly dark since the season ended and in the picture it looks a bit lighter?

It was posted on 2 October. Don't know when it was taken
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:40 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:Do we know when that was taken? Her hair has been fairly dark since the season ended and in the picture it looks a bit lighter?

G trying to get blonder haha.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy