SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:Do we know when that was taken? Her hair has been fairly dark since the season ended and in the picture it looks a bit lighter?

G trying to get blonder haha.
photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LynnTa Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:19 am

I'm glad someone else noticed G's lighter hair color. I brushed it off earlier thinking it was just my screen.
I wonder whether it means anything at alLee giggling

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:35 am

Regarding to what Courtney said about Jake in the interview. I see it as a sign of "jealousy". In his opinion Jake looks like mysterious and having a first impression of a 'bad boy' but Georgia kept him that long. In episode 9 boy's conversation before Lee second SD, Courtney also said that Jake & Georgia SD must be really good so Jake was save in every RC. So Courtney must see there's actually something more and really good about Jake, not only as a "bad boy" as on his first impression about Jake. IMO

I disagree on labelling Jake as not genuine based on what Courtney said in that interview. I do remember on CP before Cam's being eliminated, Matty J said only himself, Jake & Cam that he thought being here for Georgia. I do believe Jake is into Georgia and we can see him always made an effort to impress Georgia. As Jake said in their 1 on 1 time after last GD (singing date), he will always fight for Georgia

Last edited by y3llowy on Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:37 am

Funny recap by news.com.au (usually official with the show) and about Georgia's worry about hair color giggling

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelorette-australia-2016-episode-10/news-story/9c2a06c567778b25e54767673ab5c728
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:02 am

Sundy wrote:Oh my heart skipped a beat with that Emmerson pic. It does seem that they fit in the same crowd. The Emmerson is very popular. When was the pic taken?  If it was after filming I don't believe Georgia would go there if Lee was F2 because she could bump into him as she wouldn't know his whereabouts and it would be awkward. My guess is she knew he wasn't going to be there. FYI Lee seems to always be at the Emmerson, always

IMO, Georgia would be absolutely crazy to go there post-show whether Lee was either F1 or F2. If he is F1, she knows she can't risk being seen in public with him in the same location at this point. And if he's F2, why would she risk running into him knowing people have smartphones and will snap them straight away. Dunno, but I strongly suspect the picture is not as recent as it appears, but then why would someone hold onto that pic until now?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:08 am

solaroo wrote:
Sundy wrote:Oh my heart skipped a beat with that Emmerson pic. It does seem that they fit in the same crowd. The Emmerson is very popular. When was the pic taken?  If it was after filming I don't believe Georgia would go there if Lee was F2 because she could bump into him as she wouldn't know his whereabouts and it would be awkward. My guess is she knew he wasn't going to be there. FYI Lee seems to always be at the Emmerson, always

IMO, Georgia would be absolutely crazy to go there post-show whether Lee was either F1 or F2.  If he is F1, she knows she can't risk being seen in public with him in the same location at this point.  And if he's F2, why would she risk running into him knowing people have smartphones and will snap them straight away.  Dunno, but I strongly suspect the picture is not as recent as it appears, but then why would someone hold onto that pic until now?

Simple. Because she wasn't famous before.

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Funny recap by news.com.au (usually official with the show) and about Georgia's worry about hair color  giggling

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/james-weir-recaps-the-bachelorette-australia-2016-episode-10/news-story/9c2a06c567778b25e54767673ab5c728

James Weir's recaps are always hilarious!  
My favourite quotes from this article:

"Kate [Matty's sister] stares at Georgia the whole time as if she’s formulating a plan that will successfully eradicate her from their lives without raising suspicions."

and

"It comes up that Georgia lived in Tasmania, and Lee’s nan reveals that’s where Lee was conceived. Who doesn’t love a nan with some old timey sex stories?"

Jo Thornley also does excellent recaps during the Bach seasons.  
Their humour reminds me not to take things too seriously Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:43 am

Cameron exit interview with Popsugar. Snippet from the interview.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Elimination-Interview-Cam-Cranley-Bachelorette-2016-42586626

PS: Did you guys have a general consensus on who you thought would win?

Cameron: We thought Matty J was going to, after all these dates and things and because he was one of her favourite people in the house — we thought he was always going to be up there. Personally, I thought Lee from the very start. Just because Lee's such a gentleman in an old-school way, how he goes about things. But I've seen her with Courtney on group dates, and she was so openly affectionate with him. And I knew for a fact that she and Jake had an amazing first date, and there was a reason he was still there even though he hadn't had a date with her since that time. It really was anyone's game . . . so I couldn't pick it.

PS: Can you please tell me if Lee has any flaws that you can see?

Cameron: He cannot sing at all. I was very happy to discover that, because I was very close with Lee and saw him day in and day out, and I discovered that he cannot sing, and that's literally it [laughs].

PS: Does Matty J have any flaws?

Cameron: Matty J is the most well-rounded person you could meet. He's so quick-witted and funny — he's just hilarious, and he's got some of the best dress sense I've ever seen, and he's a good-looking guy. You're sitting there going, this is like a joke, these guys are ridiculous. It sounds like we pump each other up so much; we look like we're each others' biggest fans — but it's because they're just the best guys. I met them both and was like, "These guys are such good-looking guys, they've got to be absolutely assholes, surely," but they're really nice guys, too!

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:43 am

LynnTa wrote:I'm glad someone else noticed G's lighter hair color. I brushed it off earlier thinking it was just my screen.
I wonder whether it means anything at alLee giggling

I wondered that too

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Does anyone know if there is any significance in the F2 and media exposure, especially towards the end. For instance, Lee has had a couple of interviews and articles but nothing from Matty. Is it more likely that the F1 goes completely into hiding

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:57 pm

I sincerely hope I am wrong because I'm crushing hard on Lee. These IG pics are public and were posted 2 days after the FRC. Mattys sister liked the last pic. Interested in your thoughts. The last hashtag did me in

photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 DBE199E4-3C71-4250-9582-2356C6518872photoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 40E99E46-75EE-4C40-9C2A-3E1562B8174Fphotoshoot - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 4 6A698416-3D2A-4EE9-BF9B-6B090AD1F4D6
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks @Sundy, great finding.... they forgot to add chicken winner to the hashtag laugh out loud IMO Matty looks really happy IMO and not crushed as his sister predicted if he wasn't F1....we will see.

Last edited by mercieme on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy