SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 24 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Guess they are digging deep to keep selling mags and ads!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:08 pm

That's really crappy article for DM to write given the Love family's current situation - especially to include the father and sister. Write about Georgia she's a public figure but the rest of the family should be off-limits. This is such grubby journalism...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:10 pm

My mom died in hospice just last week, albeit at the nice age of 91. I was reminded while there that the journey through palliative care is different for everyone and even though the doctors and nurses might say, "I guess there is x amount of time left", someone can last a lot longer than that. The most important aspect is pain management and comfort. It was a beautiful time for my family and I would hope that any family facing a dire diagnosis, such as Belinda's, finds that comfort. Five years ago, I went to 3 funerals in a matter of weeks for people with pancreatic cancer - age 49 through 79. Each had different journeys and the time from diagnosis to death ranged from 8 weeks to a little over 3 years.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Norcalgal wrote:My mom died in hospice just last week, albeit at the nice age of 91. I was reminded while there that the journey through palliative care is different for everyone and even though the doctors and nurses might say, "I guess there is x amount of time left", someone can last a lot longer than that. The most important aspect is pain management and comfort. It was a beautiful time for my family and I would hope that any family facing a dire diagnosis, such as Belinda's, finds that comfort. Five years ago, I went to 3 funerals in a matter of weeks for people with pancreatic cancer - age 49 through 79. Each had different journeys and the time from diagnosis to death ranged from 8 weeks to a little over 3 years.

Very sorry about your mom but it's nice that you took the experience in such a positive way, it really depends on the circumstances I guess swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 24 2764
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:15 pm

Sending you love @Norcalgal
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:23 pm

@Norcalgal Please accept my condolences.

The paps are beyond distateful imo. Leave her alone.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SugarAndSpice Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:30 pm

So sorry to hear your story @Norcalgal . I'm glad you were able to find comfort.

It's a hard time for all involved during these moments, and its sickening (unfortunately, not unexpected) that NI and DM are trying to capitalise on this.
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:37 pm

@Norcalgal, my condolences as well to you and your family.

Truly disappointed that the tabloids are publishing these ridiculous stories. One would think with the statement from the network about what GL and family are going through now, the tabloids would show respect but not to be I guess, I wonder if these tabloid folks have a conscience sometimes no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:32 pm

Now they are claiming she spent the night with Michael Turnball after they were spotted talking at Melbourne Cup, doesn't look like they are going to let up any time soon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865372/The-Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-spent-night-Michael-Turnbull-2015-Melbourne-Cup.html

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:35 pm

And an interview with Matty saying he would definitely move to Melbourne if he was chosen. I'm not sure when the interview was done though, apparently out in NW mag today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865484/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-says-ll-Melbourne-support-Georgia-Love-mother-s-cancer-battle-chosen-admits-ll-devastated-dumped.html

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:59 pm

@Norcalgal my sincerest condolences and sending you love and prayers to you and yours ((hugs))
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:03 pm

Emayem wrote:And an interview with Matty saying he would definitely move to Melbourne if he was chosen. I'm not sure when the interview was done though, apparently out in NW mag today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865484/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-says-ll-Melbourne-support-Georgia-Love-mother-s-cancer-battle-chosen-admits-ll-devastated-dumped.html
This confirms to me that Matty is F1. I hope he can be there for Georgia through this heartbreaking time.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 72 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy