SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 48 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I have to say that Lee is very articulate in his interviews :yes:

I'm sticking firm with my Lee F1 thoughts. I think it will all become apparent in the pool scene. The F1 usually has their moment in the final episode. I honestly believe Matty had his moment last night. Lee almost seems rehearsed in these interviews

Last edited by Sundy on Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Was anyone listening live?  Did they give a reason why Lee was in Melbourne?
I didn't hear but for the other interviews they never brought it up.

Agreed
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:16 pm

Gotta drop the kids off at school. Be back soon
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Popsugar finale poll.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Final-2-Winner-Poll-42616524?slide=0

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:17 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I have to say that Lee is very articulate in his interviews :yes:

I'm sticking firm with my Lee F1 thoughts. I think it will all become apparent in the pool scene. The F1 usually has their moment in the final episode. I honestly believe Matty had his moment last night. Lee almost seems rehearsed in these interviews

I think if Lee is F2 then he is being as positive as he can be given the circumstances and his answers to me were very safe which makes me think he could be trying to do as little misleading as possible from a kindhearted perspective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:26 pm

mercieme wrote:Popsugar finale poll.

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-2016-Final-2-Winner-Poll-42616524?slide=0

They should have two polls:
1. Who do you think Georgia will pick?
2. Who do you want Georgia to pick?

I think a lot of people would have two completely different answers!

For me it's
1. Lee
2. Matty
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:28 pm

Bobette wrote:
mercieme wrote:Popsugar finale poll.

They should have two polls:
1. Who do you think Georgia will pick?
2. Who do you want Georgia to pick?

I think a lot of people would have two completely different answers!

For me it's
1. Lee
2. Matty

The same here

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:29 pm

Sundy wrote:If anyone has Twitter the Kyle and Jackie o show has video of the boys answering the questions. It's hard to tell from these interviews and Lee did say they have been trained but what I forums interesting was Mattys response to the Michael question (code name Michael) he looked genuinely puzzled and when it was revealed that Michae was F1 code name it seemed like it was the first time he had heard that. As I said though, it could all be in the training

I got the feeling Lee knew what Michael was all about buy Matty definitely looked puzzled after he was told his guess they were talking about Michael from Frosty's season was wrong.

I firmly believe Lee is F1, I have thought so since his first SD date and still do. Not getting off that Lee4F1 train except Georgia leaves on a Matty train tomorrow. swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 48 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:32 pm

ElonM wrote:Matty said he will be watching the finale while Lee said he wouldn't be.
So from that and the fact that he's watching his part only confirms to me that he's F1

I think that would be too much of a slip-up. It's misdirection IMO. I think Matty would watch to see what the heck those two could have that would trump what he had with her. His tone sounded upset to me Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:35 pm

I am the opposite...

I think Matty will win.
As much as I would like Lee to be F1, I actually would prefer him not to be and selfishly wish he could just be the Bachelor. Heck, I wish he was already. :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:40 pm

After watching the Kyle and Jackie O clip re: code name Michael, I am now doubting that Georgia actually said that (unless it was a live interview with Georgia talking). Both guys looked genuinally confused by the question IMO. (Or they are both good actors laugh out loud).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:41 pm

Bobette wrote:
ElonM wrote:Matty said he will be watching the finale while Lee said he wouldn't be.
So from that and the fact that he's watching his part only confirms to me that he's F1

I think that would be too much of a slip-up.  It's misdirection IMO.  I think Matty would watch to see what the heck those two could have that would trump what he had with her.  His tone sounded upset to me  Upset

I didn't get an upset tone from Matty at all. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 72 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 60 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy