SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:30 pm

@Norcalgal losing a parent is a unique kind of loss and I send you my best thoughts at a hard time.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

swoon - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Emayem wrote:And an interview with Matty saying he would definitely move to Melbourne if he was chosen. I'm not sure when the interview was done though, apparently out in NW mag today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865484/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-says-ll-Melbourne-support-Georgia-Love-mother-s-cancer-battle-chosen-admits-ll-devastated-dumped.html
This confirms to me that Matty is F1. I hope he can be there for Georgia through this heartbreaking time.

Matty maybe f1 but I'm curious why this is a firm clue ? Do we know the timeline of this interview. Of course if it's post filming yes it is but I saw no timeline here ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:39 pm

It sounds like it was after HTD as he talks about his sister understanding, but no clue if before or after FRC.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Emayem wrote:And an interview with Matty saying he would definitely move to Melbourne if he was chosen. I'm not sure when the interview was done though, apparently out in NW mag today.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865484/Bachelorette-s-Matty-J-says-ll-Melbourne-support-Georgia-Love-mother-s-cancer-battle-chosen-admits-ll-devastated-dumped.html
This confirms to me that Matty is F1. I hope he can be there for Georgia through this heartbreaking time.

Matty maybe f1 but I'm curious why this is a firm clue ? Do we know the timeline of this interview. Of course if it's post filming yes it is but I saw no timeline here ?

Did I read somewhere that matty had just moved in with new housemates in Sydney?

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Goheather wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Did I read somewhere that matty had just moved in with new housemates in Sydney?

I believe he was seen moving into a new place yes. Not sure of the source though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Goheather Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Sundy wrote:
Goheather wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I believe he was seen moving into a new place yes. Not sure of the source though

Hmmmm... Just find it interesting he would move into a new place if he was apparently intending to move to melbourne

Goheather

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:52 pm

Sundy wrote:
Goheather wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

That's interesting. This could mean two things, one he is putting down roots in Sydney and has no reason to need to move close to G or he is moving for a couple of weeks from a more permanent situation because he is heading to be with her in a couple of days.

If the latter than wouldn't he move towards his IMO barnacle sister for his last few days with them. After all, smothering him seems to be what she does best.

All this IMO.

Can someone find and post the source of where we heard this though ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:53 pm

Could be something like his current lease ending, and just renting a room somewhere else until he does move to Melbourne?

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Emayem wrote:Could be something like his current lease ending, and just renting a room somewhere else until he does move to Melbourne?

Yes, that is possible.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:57 pm

The source of the information re Matty is some closed FB page. Someone who belongs to that page posted that on here but they didn't elaborate on the source that fed the information into the closed FB page.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:01 am

Emayem wrote:It sounds like it was after HTD as he talks about his sister understanding, but no clue if before or after FRC.
I think it reads as though he has been asked to comment in relation to the news about Georgia's mothers worsening health and of course the finale, so I think it is very recent.
IMO his comments demonstrate a surety because when asked about how he will cope if he is not chosen, he says he can't bear to think of that.
If he was F2 he would be thinking precisely that and living it, and he isn't.
If he was he could have said something like 'Georgia chooses who is right for her' or similar magnanimous and not committal statement.
And he could have answered the kids questions in a much more general way but these comments sound like a plan that has been negotiated.
The way the conversation is reported sounds like he's well and truly moved on in his head and his confidence is a give away.
It could just be the sneaky way it is written up but thats my interpretation from what is in the article.
All IMO
:rosiecolored
Not sure about the moving house ?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:30 am

Looks like Daily Mail has put a pause on the tabloid fodder for now. Here's Jake's snippet from the NW mag interview.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3865662/The-Bachelorette-Australia-s-Jake-Ellis-reveals-s-ready-marriage-Georgia-Love-heading-finale-week.html

Lee's is probably on the way

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 72 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy