SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:05 am

OnePromise wrote:I agree with those that have Danielle, Rachel, Vanessa and Whitney in the F6. I like Raven and Kristina but get the feeling that they are a bit young in life for Nick at this point in his life. I'd love to be proven wrong but as it stands I'm thinking that no matter who makes it to the F6, those women listed above will be the F4. I'm also hoping for a surprise contestant as none of the women above screams a perfect match for Nick. Hopefully, I will be surprised.

I love when this happens.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes Pat away. Often times I remember someone said something or sleuthed something, but forget the username to give credit. I think we should always pat ourselves on the back and bring it forward to refresh memories!    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 pm

This was interesting from RS's blog:

I will say this: social media can certainly be tricky. It’s very easy to follow the girls you know are home and see them all following each other. That happens every season. To me, those aren’t really spoilers since everyone can clearly see that. But as I always say, I don’t get my “spoilers” per se from social media. Never have and never will because I can’t tell you how many instances where it looks like one thing on social media, but that doesn’t end up being the case. Sometimes social media can be 100% right. And sometimes it’s not. Hence the reason my spoilers aren’t ever based on who’s following who, or who’s being followed by who, or who’s commenting on who. Sure, there are girls that were eliminated in the first few episodes who are all over Instagram now following others from the show. But honestly, they’re kinda irrelevant to the season, hence the reason the producers are allowing them to. I do know the producers are cracking a liiiiiiitle bit harder this season on social media stuff. Lets see if all of them oblige.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:25 pm

My first thoughts when reading that is one of the girls who has been active on sm is actually still on the show. If that's the case, then I'm thinking either Danielle Lo, because it could be likely she has a publicist that made changes to her sm, or the more likely choice of Raven due to her acct being hacked and people now assuming she is home.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:27 pm

RS quotes.

they’re kinda irrelevant to the season

If you're a sleuther they are very relevant IMO.

I don’t get my “spoilers” per se from social media. Never have and never will because I can’t tell you how many instances where it looks like one thing on social media, but that doesn’t end up being the case.

Sources make you look like an idiot at times too.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:37 pm

I Of all the guesses I’ve seen on Twitter and email, there’s one common occurrence that I expected to happen and I know it’s happening because of what people are seeing on social media. And that particular guess is 100% wrong. -RS
He also posted this tidbit of info. I went and read through his tweets to see what guesses were visible, There was some discussion about Danielle Lo being eliminated due to the fact that her sm had changed. Also I saw a tweet today from this girl that seems to be related to or know raven as she has commented multiple times on twitter about her so I think it may be a clue that she is part of the f6 

hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:39 pm

Ah thanks! I missed that part. I hope he means DLo cuz she's the only chick I'm into this season. laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Since he went on about people following one another and such, could he be talking about the assumption that Izzy was on the show, based on her sm following.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:Ah thanks! I missed that part. I hope he means DLo cuz she's the only chick I'm into this season. laugh out loud [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Yay another morsel of hope for DLick! laugh out loud 
Thanks for bringing it to my attention [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I'm low key liking Whitney right now for purely aesthetic reasons, but DLo is def my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] main chick this season (along with the irrefutably departed Leila sad laugh out loud). 

In celebration of this smidgen of a chance of her still being in the running, some fun facts/superstitions-fate-serendipity-interesting coincidence stuff (whatever you want to call it) to nibble on (I put this earlier in D's thread as well):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
29. All successful Bachelor/ette couples have an age difference of either two or eight years, except for @desireesiegfried and @chrisrsiegfried who are four months apart. @tristasutter @ryansutter @jasonmesnick @mollymesnick @ashleylynnrosenbaum @_jprosenbaum @seanloweksu @catherinegiudici @kaitlynbristowe @shawn_booth18 @higgins.ben @laurenbushnell @joelle_fletcher @jrodgers11 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nick's birthday is 9/28/1980

Danielle's birthday is 12/28/1988 

Hugesmile 

(though I didn't see the birth year listed, this can be obtained through deductive reasoning from info here & here - she is listed as 27 by many sites & hasn't had her bday yet)

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:15 pm

I also thought of the Danielle lo thing (her SM could have been changed by manager/family member), but I could also see everyone mentioning a particular girl who looks like she's still there because her SM is inactive, but she's actually gone. Someone everyone mentioned like Danielle m or Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:15 pm

Okay..I have a new conspiracy theory laugh out loud  plotting What if TPTB are randomly giving some girls access to their SM for a few minutes to throw people off? They tried it last year with Nick and it was somewhat successful, so is it possible they are doing it on a larger scale this time around?

DLo changed her IG captions but it's being radio silence since then. Same with Jasmine G. She liked one pic 2 days back and that's it. With Angela, she was only following Lauren initially and then there was no SM activity for 2 weeks after which she started adding a few other girls. If they have already made it obvious they are eliminated, why would they hold back on their SM activity? I think Raven's 'IG Hack' might have just been her reactivating her account and doing the producer's bidding but her family thought it was hacked since she was still on the show. All JMO.

I'll go sit in the corner now..laugh out loud

Last edited by coolangel on Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:23 pm

Luke Pell deleted over 300 posts from his IG last season and then went on radio silence. It was believed by some that he had a manager doing stuff on his sm while filming the show. Wrong!

There is a first time for everything, but the thing is, when we have sm activity, that person is home. Unless they were hacked, as in Raven's case, they have been sent home.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 72 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 37 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit