SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:54 pm

She's been hanging out with Amanda for the past week.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Dancing on countertops, mandatory break up behaviour. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Haha, well it wasn't Amanda doing it, unless that part can be seen on Sarah's SM.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:53 pm

I just listened to Afterbuzz. Funny....they thought Sarah could possibly be the winner or next Bachelorette. I hardly remember her, except the running part.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
At the happiest place on earth with these beautiful people! Find out if the happiness continues on tonight's episode of @bachelorabc [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:06 pm

I wonder if the show will try to make her out to be a bully to Corrine when she seemed to me to ask a simple question. Interesting that she will be cut right after that.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:32 pm

atem wrote:I wonder if the show will try to make her out to be a bully to Corrine when she seemed to me to ask a simple question.  Interesting that she will be cut right after that.

Sorry. I must have missed this, but what question does she ask?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:39 pm

She asked if Corinne truly believed she was ready to marry a 36 year old man.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:08 pm

Thanks. Good question.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:38 pm

So Sarah just fell into the dark hole of fabfitfun, she's doing IG ads now offiicially [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Next is the gummy hair vitamins [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
Kashathediva
OnionLayers
notarose
cookielover12
lleyki