SELECT CONTENT

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:44 pm

I think people are reading too much into what Nick said in that there was a reason to send Sarah home. I just think they had conversations, which obviously weren't shown, that made it clear to him they were incompatible. It's made out like he was speaking negatively of her, when in the context of how he said it, it was in response to how people were surprised to see him send a 'popular' girl like Sarah home. JMO.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by mindless Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:03 pm

I haven't listened to the interview, so no idea what Nick may have meant, but it's my personal opinion that Sarah is shrewd. I don't think it's a coincidence that she's popping up all over the place and being mentioned by so many podcasters and has so many SM followers despite her minimal screen time. I mean I seriously can't remember any of her interactions with Nick, only the little confrontation with Corinne, yet up until her elimination, so many people were talking about her like she's one of the frontrunners. She clearly knows what she's doing and I'm sure we'll be seeing her on BIP. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] IA I hardly remember her at all and now she seems to be everywhere. I see nothing wrong with Nick saying there was a reason to send her home. Whatever happened, IMO he must have known she wasn't for him. They didn't show it, so therefore IMO he must have wanted to keep it that way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 am

I heard the espn podcast here. Around 15.00, Nick clearly says that 'While she is a lovely person, there were reasons why she had to go' and 'You saw her in all of her best moments'. I wouldn't call it throwing shade coz he was talking about how it was interesting to see the audience response to someone only based on what they get to see. And by Mike, I think he meant Mike Golic Jr. who is on the podcast (who is a big Sarah fan) and not Mike Fleiss. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:37 am

It sounds like Nick could have been nicer about someone he sent home. I'll have to check out the podcast though. I heard part of 1 of them but couldn't find it again.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:55 am

coolangel wrote:I heard the espn podcast here. Around 15.00, Nick clearly says that 'While she is a lovely person, there were reasons why she had to go' and 'You saw her in all of her best moments'. I wouldn't call it throwing shade coz he was talking about how it was interesting to see the audience response to someone only based on what they get to see. And by Mike, I think he meant Mike Golic Jr. who is on the podcast (who is a big Sarah fan) and not Mike Fleiss. All JMO.
Nick's interviews were outstanding this week, IMO. Then he threw this out when describing his relationship with Sarah. It was so out of left field for me. I didn't see anything wacky about her. I'm dying to know what was up with Sarah! Hopefully, WTA will satisfy my curiosity. So strange.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], haha! IA esp coz this is the first time Nick has said something. I don't think whatever happened with Sarah was in relation to the other girls. Nick has said many times in his interviews this week that he didn't care if the women got along in the house or what drama they had. He was only concerned with his individual relationships with them. I am definitely curious about this! Maybe she tried to put him in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too. laugh out loud laugh out loud

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:11 am

coolangel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], haha! IA esp coz this is the first time Nick has said something. I don't think whatever happened with Sarah was in relation to the other girls. Nick has said many times in his interviews this week that he didn't care if the women got along in the house or what drama they had. He was only concerned with his individual relationships with them. I am definitely curious about this! Maybe she tried to put him in a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] too. laugh out loud laugh out loud

What caught me so off guard is that he didn't even crack a smile when he said it. I was like..."Huh?? "What What"   speechless  Anyway, I didn't realize they were not even allowed books to read. Where have I been? I would go battier than a fruit cake under those conditions. I'm beginning to understand why some go off the deep end! All you have to do is gossip all day long. Its the perfect setting for there to be a whole bunch of Corrine's. Seriously!

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:21 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
What caught me so off guard is that he didn't even crack a smile when he said it. I was like..."Huh?? "What What"   speechless  Anyway, I didn't know they were not even allowed books to read. I would go battier than a fruit cake under those conditions. I'm beginning to understand why some go off the deep end! All you have to do is.... frickin gossip all day long.

This! I don't judge the girls for the fights coz I personally would be getting into fights left, right, center if all I could do was sit, eat, drink wine and either talk to the girls or talk about them all day. I think I had read it in Sharleen's blog that books weren't allowed / no gym / no music and you couldn't even talk a lot about your life outside the show. The producers would ask the girls to talk about the lead or the situation in the house even if they were not interested in doing so. Sometimes they would even do the - 'I heard so and so saying this about you.' How is anyone expected to be their best self in such an atmosphere? IMO Nick realizes this better than anyone else having been on the show twice and that is why he is so 'whatever' about the drama in the house. All JMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:58 pm

She had a fun Insta Story up. She's rooming with Alexis.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sarah Vendal - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+15
Kashathediva
OnionLayers
notarose
cookielover12
lleyki