SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Patiently waiting for Lee to accept my IG request. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 pm

see2love wrote:Patiently waiting for Lee to accept my IG request. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 3806527698

same ; )
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:16 pm

The look of love and concern on Lee's face when Georgia told him her mom wasn't able to be there...that cant be faked. He was hurting for her and her family.

Incredible man.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Georgia let down Matty much better than Richie did Nikki IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:20 pm

I cried when Georgia got the message from her mom
I cried when Lee realised Georgia's mom wouldn't be there and how sad that made Georgia
I cried when Lee told Georgia he loved her
I cried when Georgia spoke to Osher about both Matty and Lee
I cried when Georgia let Matty go
I cried the instant Georgia started speaking to Lee.

I loved this season.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 pm

niqa86 wrote:if i was watching it live, the moment that i would go 'yep, it's 100% Lee' is when they're on the boat and the light show starts, Lee kisses her on the forehead and she closes her eyes in complete bliss savoring the moment... Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 Love2

I agree My heart melted.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sevening Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:23 pm

Oh well, my gut can't always be right Smiley

Massive congratulations to Lee & Georgia (and all the Team Lee fans), really happy for them both.

Lee has been a true gentleman from the start, loving G enough to even be happy to let her go if she had chosen someone else, right up to the FRC. That is impressive for me to see, because he never once thought that he could 'help her' make the choice - he respected her enough to leave the choice entirely up to her. That alone for me is reason enough to believe that he is definitely the right choice, as I've always thought that G needs someone very mature to stand by her, and between Matty and Lee, Lee is definitely the more mature one. So huge props to Lee on this.

That all said, I was absolutely gutted for Matty, he is such a beautiful soul and wore his heart on his sleeve the entire time. I wasn't even cheering on either of them (Cam was my favourite and I'm thankful he left at F5 now that I think about it), but the pain on Matty's face, then him trying to hide it, then him giving in and hugging G before he left, and the icing on the cake "see you Georgia Love" was just a bit too much for me to bear. I have to admit I did shed a few tears during that moment, because it was blatantly obvious through the last few episodes how much he felt for G. Amazing that he was able to say all that he did to her face, wishing her and Lee all the happiness.

I think I can understand if Matty chooses not to be the Bachelor next year, because if he truly cared for G as much as we believe, then it will take him time to heal. But I truly hope that we get the privilege of seeing him on television one more time, because he seems such a great and honourable person.

Wishing Lee & Georgia all the very best and hope to see more of them post-show.

Thanks for a great season of sleuthing and discussion, folks - especially to @Sundy and @AllAboutLove, you guys are true experts.

Short note to @Fifty - we may have chosen the F2 but at least it was an interesting sleuthing ride getting there :gotcha:

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:34 pm

Just watched the episode and love love love it. What Georgia and Lee found in each other is lightening in a bottle. Imo they were and are truly meant to be. My favorite FRC ever.....and favorite Bachelorette series. Fabulous lead in Georgia and amazing cast of men. I so enjoyed this whole season and am incredibly happy for Georgia and Lee. Two lovely people. :sweetheart:

Matty is a wonderful person as well. I have no doubt he will find the love of his life when the time is right. Sorry for his heartbreak but impressed with his gracious manner.console

When my son was young his favorite book was "Alexander and the terrible, horrible no good, very bad day" ....every time something went wrong Alexander would say "I am going to move to Australia." After watching this series....... I feel like Alexander and want to pack my bags. giggling  High five to Australia and the Aussie people on this forum....you are awesome! Thanks for all your wonderful posts and inside cultural information. This was such a fabulous and fun ride. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 1377737533

To everyone else from around the world..... Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 31 1f30d  I loved sharing this chapter on the forum with you as well.   Until next time. :sending flowers
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Lee and Georgia's evening portion of their LCD was the best I've ever seen on any series ever.

Not only are they perfectly in tune, deliciously hot and fully in love but the date itself is was the most visually attractive date ever. Both the boat cruse with the light show and the infinity pool in one of the most luxurious settings on earth. Seriously they were in a tiny portion of love heaven and it showed.
Kudos to the shows producers for giving us the purest and best romantic scenes on our screens starring the made for each other Lee and his G.
Incredible.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:53 pm

The boat cruise was when I knew that Lee was F1 (even if I didn't want to admit it to myself!).

Georgia talking to Lee was also another defining moment, it was obvious that she was talking about Matty about the guy she had to let down.

What's with that horrendous music for the F2 exiting the car? Ugh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Good season. The men this season was the real standout. G was ok: articulate but bad dresser. Thought it was obviously Lee from the beginning but that's what u get when u are not emotionally invested in this crap.
Looking forward to next season.

in_denial wrote:

What's with that horrendous music for the F2 exiting the car? Ugh!

it was very Schindler's List. I didnt have a problem with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:21 pm

in_denial wrote:Georgia let down Matty much better than Richie did Nikki IMO.

I was just coming in to say this as well. Richie disappointed me with how cold and abrupt he was towards Nikki when he knew how invested she was. You could see Georgia was so upset at having to do that to Matty, although her speech was so long that I was worried he would start to get his hopes up about half way through!

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme