SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:49 am

wow wow Hoorray Georgia and Lee! What a lovely ending!

Thanks for all the updates everyone! I felt like I was watching it reading all your comments.

It's always hard for the F2 and I'm so sorry to all the Matty fans, but I'm sure he'll be fine and will meet an amazing woman. Hopefully that will be on the next season of the Bachelor.

Wow, this is wonderful! What a great season!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:50 am

najpoziomka wrote:i have finally watched it!!! and boy oh boy i cried the whole duration of FRC. first for matty then for g and lee. where is my lee??!?!? everybody needs a lee in their life

Yes! Everyone needs a Lee :yes: seeing hearts
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:52 am

Sundy wrote:Just saw that Tiffany, Nikki, Rachael, Cam, Ryan and oops another girl I can't remember the name of are all watching the finale together. So cute

where did you see that? : )
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:30 am

finally watching the ep!

tbh her sister is being really annoying and she should re-think her spotting the bad egg abilities cause obv they suck laugh out loud i get the whole protective sister thing, i am one too, but you can do it in a less aggressive way.

but the hello between Georgia and Lee, gahhh so much love!

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:56 am

if i was watching it live, the moment that i would go 'yep, it's 100% Lee' is when they're on the boat and the light show starts, Lee kisses her on the forehead and she closes her eyes in complete bliss savoring the moment... Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Love2

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:07 am

Yes.

Game over if they showed more of this couple.

It sucks that we did not get to see more though. Her body language with him was the most telling to me.

Right from the red carpet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:16 am

niqa86 wrote:if i was watching it live, the moment that i would go 'yep, it's 100% Lee' is when they're on the boat and the light show starts, Lee kisses her on the forehead and she closes her eyes in complete bliss savoring the moment... Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 Love2

That moment was all kimds of feels!! I must have rewound and watched it 5 times.
She was so different with Lee.:sweetheart:

But my heart broke for Matty :broken heart:
That was so hard to watch, he had his feet taken from under him.
I really hope he takes a moment to decongest and come back as the bachelor. He is a great guy and deserves great love

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:40 am

I so want him to do the bachelor but I admire him for not, at least for the moment, wanting to. He is such a great man! I never though about it the way he explained it. So many broken hearts for two peoples happiness. I guess this year it was really more broken hearts than usually though.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:15 pm

I just woke up and came here immediately to read this thread. I'm so happy and delighted for Lee and Georgia!! Such a beautiful love story about 2 people who are just meant to be together. I am so happy that they have each other as they go through this difficult time with Georgia's Mom's health. Blessings for them all as the celebrate their love!!! Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f60d  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f60d  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f498  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f495  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f497  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f49e beatingheart :sweetheart:

Happily on the Lee train celebration! Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f682  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f377  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f378  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f379  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f37a  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f370  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f36b  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f36c  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f339  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f389  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f308  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f31e  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 2665

Sorry for the heartbreak for Matty. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f494  He is a wonderful guy as well and he will surely find his HEA soon....as the next Bachelor or in RL. No doubt women will be searching him out. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f48b  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f44d  

I can't wait to watch the full episode when it becomes available for me. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f60a
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:59 pm

Seabear wrote:I just woke up and came here immediately to read this thread. I'm so happy and delighted for Lee and Georgia!! Such a beautiful love story about 2 people who are just meant to be together. I am so happy that they have each other as they go through this difficult time with Georgia's Mom's health. Blessings for them all as the celebrate their love!!! Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f60d  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f60d  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f498  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f495  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f497  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f49e beatingheart :sweetheart:

Happily on the Lee train celebration! Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f682  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f377  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f378  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f379  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f37a  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f370  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f36b  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f36c  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f339  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f389  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f308  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f31e  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 2665

Sorry for the heartbreak for Matty. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f494  He is a wonderful guy as well and he will surely find his HEA soon....as the next Bachelor or in RL. No doubt women will be searching him out. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f48b  Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f44d  

I can't wait to watch the full episode when it becomes available for me. Heartmelts - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 30 1f60a

i don't know if you're interested but you can google it to watch Smiley just write down watch the bachelorette australia online and it should show you pages like watch-series or tv-muse and there will be links to players with the episodes : D
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by aprawn Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

OMG! I'm dying! Lee's smile when she said she loved him. That's exhale. #Heartmelts

This is how I knew it was Lee from the finale promo .you could hear someone exhale after she said I love you and he's done it before and sounded like him...I wished I picked it up earlier .would several myself the misery...laugh out loud

aprawn

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:52 pm

I wish G and Lee all the best. I am a Matty fan and hoped it was him until I realized he was the first one at the FRC. I think however that Lee and G seem to be a better fit and they really appear to be very happy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+47
BlackHalo
Norcalgal
lettore
KatydidC
bach_ind
Sprite
iamreal2u
aprawn
Seabear
Just Looking
mercieme