SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:07 am

awwww So cute! I love the heart eyes emoji that Lee used to caption this snap of him and G stretching before their run   fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 1f60d

The way Lee is reminds me of Art Green - awesome sense of humor, has so much going for them, is just so tender and a total sweetheart, and wanting to show the world just how much they are in love with the woman they are with beatingheart

heartglasses

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 14963353_10209654262347234_9022351793620335673_n
SC leeroyelliott
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:05 am

Lee's new IG post  cheerleader

I love how they're mirroring the art in the background   lovetogether

These two are just the cutest!!!  :cutiepie

Due to inflation balloon prices are on the rise!  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 2764fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 1f388   #banksy #theartofbanksymelbourne #wedontknowartbutweknowwhatwelike #culturedaf #banksyisneilbuchananfromartattack #youhearditherefirst #bacheloretteau by @leeroyelliott

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:55 am

Georgia's new IG post! cheerleader

Such a stunning couple! :sweetheart:

I've turned him...into a musical theatre lover! And couldn't be more proud!  fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 1f60d  @kinkybootsoz #kinkyboots #kinkybootsmelbourne #beyourselfeveryoneelseistaken #thesexisintheheel #whataman @leeroyelliott @callumf @tobythefrancis by @georgiealove

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:58 am

They are just perfect

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 7927CD08-E63A-41B7-A7D2-029F64324721
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:59 am

Snap
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:00 am

Sundy wrote:They are just perfect
They truly are perfect together :yes: I love how happy they look and so in love. beatingheart I can't wait to watch them on The Project cheerleader
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:25 am

I love how they look like best friends who can be goofballs together!!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by minnie_ Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:23 pm

Can't wait to see them on The Project. Hopefully someone will post their interview here.

beatingheart I just read this:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3931882/Bachelorette-s-Georgia-Love-gushes-new-beau-Lee-Elliott-supported-tragic-death-mother-Belinda.html
minnie_
minnie_

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:23 pm

Watching Lee's snap videos and post-show SM, I have to say that even though I saw Lee's awesome personality, the show definitely downplayed his personality. He's such a fun, loving, wicked smart, super witty and hilariously funny guy. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:28 pm

emusha wrote:I love how they look like best friends who can be goofballs together!!!
Me too! They remind me of Art and Matty who are the exact same and also best mates who are goofballs beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:56 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Watching Lee's snap videos and post-show SM, I have to say that even though I saw Lee's awesome personality, the show definitely downplayed his personality. He's such a fun, loving, wicked smart, super witty and hilariously funny guy. beatingheart

I was going to say that too. After the few pics we've seen and now catching up, what a ham! They both look gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:22 am

beatingheart
Georgia Love's first public appearance following the death of her mother two weeks ago to pancreatic cancer was a poignant one.

The Bachelorette star, 28, from Melbourne, attended the Cosmopolitan Women of the Year Awards in Sydney to honour the memory of the "most important and influential woman in [her] life".

"I am feeling pretty awful right now, to be totally honest," she told Fairfax Media, but added: "I thought it was really important for me to come out today being at an event about women supporting other women. I would not have had the balls to go on a show like The Bachelorette if it wasn't for a woman like my mother."

Belinda Love, 60, passed away a day after Love chose Lee Elliott on The Bachelorette finale, and she couldn't help but gush about the Melbourne plumber, who has been by her side through the difficult past fortnight.

"He has been incredibly supportive. Neither of us wanted to be thrown into something like this – it was just 24 hours after our relationship was made public – and we have already had the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows," she said.

"I can't imagine anyone else who would have been as supportive as he has. I feel very lucky to have him."

fate - Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 19 1478948662090
Read more here http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/celebrity/the-goss-georgia-love-and-julia-gillard-share-sentiment-on-clinton-defeat-20161111-gsn41u.html
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 61 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 40 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom