SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Aww. sad Upset
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 pm

Lauren B commented with "?". I think we're all confused here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:38 pm

I have to say, I've noticed through social media at least that Kinsley and Josh have a special bond. Not that long ago, Amanda shared a video of her on an IG story of Kinsley holding a puppy and instead of focusing on the puppy, she started talking about Sabel.

I don't doubt Josh loves those little girls and has treated them well. It's too bad because I do think Josh has some good qualities. For a 30-something year old, he unfortunately has a lot of growing up to do.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:41 pm

Feels like he's trying to make Amanda feel like sh*t for supposedly wanting to end things as his final manipulative move of the relationship. Sad.

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 55 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:46 pm

As someone mentioned above, Lauren commented "?" on Josh's picture, and then a few minutes later, Amanda said everyone needs a BFF like Lauren on Twitter. I think Lauren may have been trying to say wtf about posting the pic, if he and Amanda are broken up/having problems.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:Feels like he's trying to make Amanda feel like sh*t for supposedly wanting to end things as his final manipulative move of the relationship. Sad.

After I posted that, I looked through his IG and I started to think the same thing and came back here to post IMO. Inflicting pain and guilt, is a means of the last ditch effort IMO while garnering sympathy which he seems to be getting.  

Not sure if anyone posted this but he changed his bio on twitter and IG. Didn't it used to have LA?

Josh Allan Murray More LOVE less hate - FL ✈️GA Snap

@JoshAllanMurray
IG joshmurray11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:52 pm

@GuardianAngel Ya I think you're right. Didn't there used to be something about unicorns existing in his bio too?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:52 pm

I didn't get the vibe that he was doing this as a last ditch effort. I get the vibe that this is him confirming it's over and I don't think Amanda or Lauren are happy about that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:53 pm

@bluwavz yes that's right too. Also, he unpinned that pic about worth the wait on his twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Well he went to Kinsley's pre-school Christmas performance today. If he still lives with them then Kins probably wanted him there. I'm glad they can at least act somewhat adult-like, since there are kids involved, even if they're not his. That question mark from Lauren is pretty telling though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by amundefined2 Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:55 pm

He also deleted CA from his IG profile. It shows FL & GA only.

#JMHO:soapbox
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:57 pm

I think Amanda also changed her profile pic to remove the one of her and Josh on her Twitter.

What's funny is that his Mom was commenting to fans yesterday defending them against a breakup. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 80 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena