SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:29 pm

everly wrote:Well if there is a break-up his family doesn't know because his sister is still liking Amanda's pics.

Would be funny if RS is yet again wrong about a break-up. laugh out loud

Has RS ever been wrong about a breakup? With Jordan and jojo, he didn't say that they were broken up, just that he was hearing that things weren't good, a lot of people close to the situation were saying they were done, and he wouldn't be surprised if they announced a breakup at ATFR. He did say he didn't know for sure as he specifically said "are they still together? That's the million dollar question.". IMO.

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:33 pm

Well things certainly aren't looking good even if they were still together. I believe the bit about him moving out since there haven't been any happy family pics or vids for a week now. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:37 pm

Here some more information from the eightballer that he was so sure of. Whether RS is right or wrong, we've been discussing it on this forum from day one that chances are it won't last. @Kashathediva IIRC posted a few days ago something seemed like it was not right.

Just for the record, it appears they did indeed buy the house, and as we know Jordan inevitably hasn't moved out.

Well that didn’t take long. “D” Magazine here in Dallas already found the home that JoJo and Jordan “bought” and posted pics of it on their website. Nothing too extravagant, but a nice little starter home. The good thing is it’s not too big, so when Jordan inevitably moves out after the breakup, it’s not like JoJo will be stuck with all this excess room. And I love how they’re saying “bought.” Ummm, they’re renting. Probably smart. Hopefully she went with the month-to-month lease, you know, just in case…

reality steve

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:41 pm

@mindless
My personal take on it:
So did the breakup happen when Josh was tweeting about the future starting today and taking Sabel back to Atlanta? That would mean they've been faking it for over a week already.
--That was the final beginning of the end.  That is why all the cryptic tweets. They could not recover this final past week.
And as far as those warm fuzzy Thanksgiving photos, none were ever posted by Amanda of her with the Murray clan on her accounts.  The ones she was in imo looked like she was trying to pull as far away from them as possible and leaning toward Josh.
I'm not so worried about the kids, kids are resilient and we are not sure what really went on in that home. It may not all have been a photo op. There may be good reasons they were out a lot taking photos.

@GuardianAngel--I think it was Saturday I posted something on the forum if not in pms they were on the skids. rofl Whenever Jingleball was I received a couple heads up the next day.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:42 pm

Off topic but I think Steve's tone has softened towards BBJ and Jo, he said he'll hand deliver their wedding gift recently laugh out loud I think he's usually right about breakups and was purposely given bad info about Jo towards the end of the show to drum up excitement since we knew f1 right away. There wasn't any truth to the rumor at all: they were in bed when he posted it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Has RS ever been wrong about a breakup? With Jordan and jojo, he didn't say that they were broken up, just that he was hearing that things weren't good, a lot of people close to the situation were saying they were done, and he wouldn't be surprised if they announced a breakup at ATFR. He did say he didn't know for sure as he specifically said "are they still together? That's the million dollar question.". IMO.

He did say they broke up. IIRC, he said he heard from a source close to JoJo that she broke things off.

Who knows, maybe he's guessing they broke up based on the fact that he moved out and they've never gotten to this point before? IMO, RS seems to jump to conclusions based on what he hears and report it as "fact" sometimes. Not saying they're still together but it wouldn't surprise me if they're not 100% done and this is just another one of their break-ups.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:46 pm

Well, if this is true GO AMANDA! I knew I liked her deep down and she was better than this. Kids priority #1. Hopefully she starts to grow and finds a GOOD man down the line.

As for Josh.... POS. Never have I disliked a contestant from these shows more than him. And that's saying something.

Andi, Andi, Andi. Andi is the winner here guys. Only speaking for myself, but JAM has made me appreciate Dorfman in new ways. She's not nearly as hateable for me now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:51 pm

With or without Josh, Amanda is still seems like a ditz though. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm sure Andi and rolling around laughing right about now. Lol.

I have a different point of view. I believe that Andi did really love Josh, and putting the book aside, in her heart of hearts will always have a place for him in her heart. Even after the book came out someone asked if she believed in second chances and she said yes that some things can be worked out and forgiven and some can't. But I also think that she accepted that he was engaged again and would not want any ill will for him. Having been there myself, I don't believe you ever get over "the love of your life." Although I married a wonderful man and have been married for 38 years I never forgot what I called the love of my life. No disrespect to my husband but it is what it is.

As for Josh he definitely has a love of children. I believe he really loves her girls and he would always look out for them and be good to them. However, if you don't first have that madly in love feeling with the mom of the girls it just doesn't work. IMO

It is very rare that a guy who has never been married and has no children of his own would have no hesitation in taking on a woman with not one but two young children. Having stepchildren is not an easy thing no matter how in love you are. So I have to give kudos to Josh for that.

And even though Josh has faults as we all do I don't think that Amanda was such a catch.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Fiktiv novelle part two ...
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:02 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:Fiktiv novelle part two ...
If only The Duh could read and write...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:02 pm

DUH is DUH. I don't give her any kudos for for breaking off an ill thought out relationship, where she allowed a basic stranger to move in with not just her, but her two pre-school children.
Really? This is a case right out of ID tv. She is fortunate something really bad did not happen.
Then it takes her 6 months to realize maybe things aren't so good?
Next time I hope she does things the old fashioned way. Maybe meet for coffee, date for awhile, meet the kids and then see where things go.
And I never thought I would be defending Josh, but I have no idea what really went on in that household. For all we know he might have been the one source of intelligence and sanity when it came to raising those kids. That alone could have been the angst in the relationship is him seeing that those kids were children and not BRATZ dolls.
BTW I agree with you, Laura.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena