SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 am

@umngirl Thanks! I didn't check yet today. I was checking several times through out the day/evening yesterday. So the left it up around 26 hours or so.

@mtnlvr55 that's their decision, will you stay married or get a divorce.

Wiki initially spoiled, see spoiler up thread. Now @umngirl pointed out it says yes to all three couples, that was not the case with the spoiler upthread.

I actually thought all three will stay married. Now I don't know. laugh out loud Sleuth on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:13 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@umngirl Thanks! I didn't check yet today. I was checking several times through out the day/evening yesterday. So the left it up around 26 hours or so.

@mtnlvr55 that's their decision, will you stay married or get a divorce.

Wiki initially spoiled, see spoiler up thread. Now @umngirl pointed out it says yes to all three couples, that was not the case with the spoiler upthread.

I actually thought all three will stay married. Now I don't know. laugh out loud Sleuth on!

I didn't want to say too much for those that didn't want to be spoiled but I thought it meant whether stayed married or not and was surprised at Anthony and Ashley
The one I found now says all are "TBA" no idea
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:59 am

Those wiki pages are edited by just about anyone. It's a nice spoiler to have in the back of our minds but still one of those grain of salt situations. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:27 am

@mtnlvr55 are you saying you're surprised Anthony and Ashley may have decided to stay married? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

They are the only one's I feel confident, the other two I'm not so sure. I think they are but the more I read about Corey and Danielle, I'm thinking they didn't.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Without taking into account any spoilers, my gut feeling in watching the show is that Danielle and Cody decide to split up and the other two couples decide to stay married. The other two talk about the future and plans, etc. Danielle and Cody talk about making it to the decision day. It will be interesting to see how it all ends up.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:41 pm

@Mustang19. I agree! I have felt the same way about the outcome of the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:49 pm

Both Sheila and Danielle being older than the guys chosen for them is IMO a distinct disadvantage. They are more set in their ways and the guys IMO not in the same headspace as them.

If they do make it post decision day, I would look at the basic selection for their partners by the experts. How or why would the age gap not be considered a factor at all ? Particularly since the guys are so young.
IMO if the guys were closer to their 30s and the girls 5 to 6 years older that would possibly work out better than the youth of these two boys. Particularly the relationship experience (Cody) and the social affinity (Nate) which is so different from the women. JMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Can someone answer a question that drives me nuts every episode? What is that sash style belt that Cody always wears around his waist that hangs down on one side? Does it have some sort of meaning, religious or otherwise?
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by avacaroline Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:09 am

Seabear wrote:Can someone answer a question that drives me nuts every episode? What is that sash style belt that Cody always wears around his waist that hangs down on one side? Does it have some sort of meaning, religious or otherwise?
JMO

The hanging belt has no religious meaning. It's just a very dated "fashion" choice; IIRC early 90's-ish.

no no

avacaroline
avacaroline

Female Posts : 807

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:53 pm

Thanks @avacaroline. yes It looks terrible and drives me nuts. As a "fashion" choice just no No No!!  Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1f61b   Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1f61c   Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 1f61d laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:03 pm

A squared are definitely still together.
Posted on IG today:

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 IMG_1865_zpsyq6ba08y

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media  - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 IMG_1866_zpstlegd8na
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 pm

@Acrunch Thanks. laugh out loud at Anthony's hashtags, he's so cute.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 5 - SM - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+27
avacaroline
Seabear
umngirl
Mustang19
clhouse