SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:48 pm

That's nuts :shocked!: I wonder if it's like that date nick and Vanessa went on in Finland? That looked freezing and at least they got to do it together and run into a sauna afterwards! I was hoping second single dates would start next week as Matilda had her second date around Ep 12/13...I guess with intruders things will be different jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Karina Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:38 pm

@Katiebelle Totally agree I was horrified when I saw that I am sure Zac was not overly thrilled the producers want ratings up but putting the girls up against each other in a dangerous way is not the way to it. Surely there is more depth to it all than that. Viarni narrative going on about Zac being a man she would like as a boyfriend sounds like they are priming her for the winner slot or to get viewer buy in but not sure but they have an agenda that is sure

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:15 pm

Karina wrote:@Katiebelle Totally agree I was horrified when I saw that I am sure Zac was not overly thrilled the producers want ratings up but putting the girls up against each other in a dangerous way is not the way to it. Surely there is more depth to it all than that. Viarni narrative going on about Zac being a man she would like as a boyfriend sounds like they are priming her for the winner slot or to get viewer buy in but not sure but they have an agenda that is sure

Totally agree Karina re the viarni edit I keep going back and forth from f1 or bachette edit I guess we will know for sure when it's down to f3 jmo Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:25 pm

There hasn't been a Bachelorette for NZ and as @Katiebelle has said before I don't think there ever will be for the one fact that it's too hard to get guys in NIZ to go on this show. Heck, it was too hard for them to even get guys to get to be the Bachelor (last year is an example since the real lead backed out last minute).  giggling

So I am not watching for a Bette edit, only a F1 edit. To me Viarni is the only one that has that, IMO.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:There hasn't been a Bachelorette for NZ and as @Katiebelle has said before I don't think there ever will be for the one fact that it's too hard to get guys in NIZ to go on this show. Heck, it was too hard for them to even get guys to get to be the Bachelor (last year is an example since the real lead backed out last minute).  giggling

So I am not watching for a Bette edit, only a F1 edit. To me Viarni is the only one that has that, IMO.

Oh really sorry I thought someone mentioned on here that they confirmed a bachelorette nz for this year?! Thought that's why maybe they brought over an Aussie producer so to help out with that edit! Jeez My bad now I see viarni as f1 too jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:43 pm

@LeapofFaith laugh out loud nothing to be sorry about at all  bestbud!  

Last year there was speculation that they would have a Bette NZ but it never materialized and I think for the reasons Katiebelle mentioned. Even the Aussie show had a hard time getting men to sign up (only had 13 guys on their first season) and that country is much larger than NZ so I can see why they'd have a hard time getting a Bette NZ season going. I'd love it if they did though!  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@LeapofFaith laugh out loud nothing to be sorry about at all  bestbud!  

Last year there was speculation that they would have a Bette NZ but it never materialized and I think for the reasons Katiebelle mentioned. Even the Aussie show had a hard time getting men to sign up (only had 13 guys on their first season) and that country is much larger than NZ so I can see why they'd have a hard time getting a Bette NZ season going. I'd love it if they did though!  :yes:

Yeah - it totally goes against the kiwi male psyche to be one of many fighting over a girl on national television. I just do not see it happening. The only way I could see them doing a Bachelorette is if the lead and the contestants are very young - like very early 20s and more into being famous - and even then you would be pushing to get enough guys.

As the other Kiwi on this thread - what do you think @Karina?

BTW - I have wondered if the reason that Zac has so many younger girls this year is because they struggled to get appropriate older girls to apply. You have got to remember that reality tv not common programming on our 3 main stations - most reality tv we have been exposed to on mainstream tv is home improvement and cooking shows.  It is steadily getting more like the US networks and what does appear on our screen is definitely targeted at the younger viewers.

I think it, maybe, would not seem to be that "cool" for a 25 year plus kiwi to appear on the show and it will never have the same kudos it has in the US.

The one thing about kiwis (and Aussies too actually) is we hate when people are famous for being famous (essentially doing nothing). We get behind people that have actually done stuff - like win a gold medal at the Olympics - cool. Have a number one single like Lorde - cool. Be the son of the prime minister and think you are a rapper - not cool. Go on a reality tv show and flip a coin to chose the winner - not cool.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:58 pm

Thank you for that insight @Katiebelle! yes It's always great to get inside info from our resident Kiwis and learn more about other cultures and nations. It's one of my favorite things about this board. :yes:

As for the below regarding flipping a coin to choose a Bach winner... that is Mauger-ly not cool! no

Katiebelle wrote: *snipped*
Go on a reality tv show and flip a coin to chose the winner - not cool.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:15 pm

Zac did a FB live chat with Stuff magazine.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/91998368/the-bachelor-nz-chat-live-with-new-zealands-most-eligible-bloke-zac-franich

He admitted he had feelings for a number of the girls at this stage of the show. He also addressed the age difference and said some of the younger girls were the most mature. I wonder if this is to defend his F1 choice who could be one of the younger ones, no idea though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:39 pm

@mercieme Interesting because I heard Lily said to him, she is not getting mixed up with the house drama. She is not there just to win for win sake(in my own words)

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:53 am

mercieme wrote:Zac did a FB live chat with Stuff magazine.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainment/tv-radio/91998368/the-bachelor-nz-chat-live-with-new-zealands-most-eligible-bloke-zac-franich

He admitted he had feelings for a number of the girls at this stage of the show. He also addressed the age difference and said some of the younger girls were the most mature. I wonder if this is to defend his F1 choice who could be one of the younger ones, no idea though.

Interesting how he also mentions he would like to travel or live overseas like maybe japan and teach english!? isnt japan where Liliy lived for a bit!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Karina Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:12 am

@Katiebelle Yes, I agree they would struggle to have enough males interested it is so foreign to kiwi culture to have a group of men vying for one woman. Demographically there are more females so the men have it pretty good in NZ. Listening to the stuff interview with Zac I am really leaning towards Lily if she does not leave. He did mention Japan thanks, @LeapofFaith and I am sure Lily lived there he wants to travel etc and I am sure he said something about Eastern Europe I will listen again not sure if it was this one Lilys Dad or someone must originate from the Ukraine and Zacs family from Croatia. Just double checked Zac is now officially my no 1 Bachelor  Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 30 3806527698  of all time he mentioned that he would like to go Estonia Latvia and Lithuania I totally love Estonia Hardly anyone has even heard if Estonia. He said some of the younger women were mature and how right he is......... just the editing looks like V being F1 but if you check out the BNZ Twitter pages lots of posts about Lily. Lily is soul mate material IMO

Last edited by Karina on Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added information)

Karina

Female Posts : 942

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 55 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater