SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by albean99 Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Just to be clear, my s/caps of Jasmine smiling were both taken at the exact time for Mikhel and Kevin right after they read the FS card.

It doesn't matter to me who she chooses, because it's her choice, and it's her life. Who ever she chooses, IMO is the one that she thinks will make her happy and fall in love with, that's what I want for all leads.

For me it's the sleuthing and I really wish we had more s/caps of the F1 RC.

But you also said that it was the most that Jasmine smiled (or something to that effect), GA. I was just pointing out that Jasmine smiled quite a bit in that period of time with Mikhel including when he took out the key. I'm not saying that because I believe she will pick him based on her smiling but that I didn't see it as a definitive difference between the two.

This time is a little tricky to me because a lot of us are going by what we see as more chemistry with Kevin but we don't know what Jasmine actually thinks about the two guys. Ultimately I think she'll pick the guy she wants to (hopefully) make a life with. It's possible that editing has led us to see more with Kevin when it's actually Mikhel or it could be that they're playing up Mikhel to surprise us when she does pick Kevin. Either way it's her choice and we don't have to understand it. mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:04 pm

I made the comparison in response to a post that said she smiled real quick with Kevin. I looked frame by frame from the beginning of reading the card to the end of reading the card for both and the key taken out. Yes she smile after with Mikhel, but she also smiled for Kevin after reading the card as well. She touched Kevin several times while they were at the table talking, stroking his arm, moved hair away from his face, other than holding hands with Mikhel, she never touched him like she did with Kevin. I was curious because I recall more than a quick smile for Kevin, more of the same smile I have seen from her all season long when she is with Kevin.

I agree, it's a tough call because I am seeing chemistry with Kevin on her part, but who knows if they are showing us everything with Mikhel. I'm only going by what I see and only going by Jasmine's body language, and not Kevin or Mikhel's.

I'm looking forward to seeing her and her F1 together, it's been a great season, and she's done a great job IMO. IMO she really feels for both of them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wouldn't hand comparsions be a dead giveaway in this instance laugh out loud?

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:12 pm

No wonder they are not showing much preview since HTD. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:31 pm

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wouldn't hand comparsions be a dead giveaway in this instance laugh out loud?
laugh out loud somebody brought this up on another site as well ... that for the first time ever (according to the poster's opinion/recollection), the skin colour would be a dead giveaway laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
TOMORROW. Jasmine faces her ex-bachelors for the first time since sending them home! Don't miss this dramatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] event 9PM ET/PT
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:38 am

Yawn. The MTA is always a poopshow. The only part I'm looking forward to is the OTT overreaction to Drew on SM and watching the other guys clutch their pearls and pretend to be offended by him after 5 months. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yup. I could tell how offended and against big bad Drew all the boys were since they all felt the need to follow him on SM, like his posts, comment on his posts, chilling with the villain, etc. I hope they gave them a good after party for all their hard work this season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:55 am

Love how Mike is front and center in that pic.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:25 am

They look like they r watching the bloopers...so funny how Drew is the only guy dressed down, wearing jeans and a white jacket , it really makes him stand out ! I hope it's not all about drew......
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:15 pm

Interesting that Mike is sitting in the same spot as the F3 for Tim Bachelor Canada S2,

Flare Sharleen Joynt

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  20h20 hours ago
TOMORROW. Jasmine faces her ex-bachelors for the first time since sending them home! Don't miss this dramatic [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] event 9PM ET/PT

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:19 pm

Does anyone recall if Trisha was seen at the after party for WTA filming or just April?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess