SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I made the comparison in response to a post that said she smiled real quick with Kevin. I looked frame by frame from the beginning of reading the card to the end of reading the card for both and the key taken out. Yes she smile after with Mikhel, but she also smiled for Kevin after reading the card as well. She touched Kevin several times while they were at the table talking, stroking his arm, moved hair away from his face, other than holding hands with Mikhel, she never touched him like she did with Kevin.  I was curious because I recall more than a quick smile for Kevin, more of the same smile I have seen from her all season long when she is with Kevin.

I agree, it's a tough call because I am seeing chemistry with Kevin on her part, but who knows if they are showing us everything with Mikhel. I'm only going by what I see and only going by Jasmine's body language, and not Kevin or Mikhel's.

I'm looking forward to seeing her and her F1 together, it's been a great season, and she's done a great job IMO. IMO she really feels for both of them.

Yes I agree the intensity seems to be there with Kevin in the footage shown -although I don't see that as necessarily a good thing. I think Jasmine has been a really great Bette as she really has been pretty discerning and asked the hard questions. I like her openess too and really hope she finds happiness. That said I  cannot imagine how awful it would be to be stuck forever with Kevin's highly critical mom- one who sees herself as 'the woman in his life'.
Even if Kevin is the one I doubt his mom will accept Jasmine especially once she realises that Jasmine was with Mik up until the end as well. That might lead to a short lived relationshio post show imo. Despite liking Jasmine I can't believe she wd choose my least favourite guy ( aside from Drew) when she could have heaven with Mik. But that's taste for ya ( and psychology).  Hoping for her to choose Mik- need some good news this week. Praying JasMik

#TeamLove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe
Ran into some familiar @BacheloretteCA faces at the Van airport! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TONIGHT on @w_network at 9pm/ET [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA 1m
TONIGHT! The boys are back . Do NOT miss the emotional rollercoaster that is the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 9PM ET/PT only on @w_network. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Awww, so Mike gets the hot seat. No doubt Drew does too, I wonder who else? Kevin P.? Or maybe Thomas?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:06 pm

Mike is adorable, what a great guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:06 pm

Man, the days when everyone thought Mike was F1 seem so long ago now. Sometimes it feels like its taking forever for this season to be over laugh out loud
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:16 pm

Maddy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Noah Cappe ‏@noahcappe  
Ran into some familiar @BacheloretteCA faces at the Van airport! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TONIGHT on @w_network at 9pm/ET [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm confused why is kW at the men tell all??? and by the looks of things tracking feet Mikhel was around Vancouver as well???? Did they film it the same time?

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:25 pm

^I don't think he is on the MTA show itself - just probably partying with the guys afterward.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nope they were ALL there for press.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 pm

They probably filmed the ATFR at the same time the rejected guys were there for the MTA. Mikhel was pictured out with KP, Seth, and other people in a bar/pub/lounge that night.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 pm

primexi wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nope they were ALL there for press.

Thanks for the info, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:40 pm

I have to say Canada has the weirdest set up when it comes to its bachie shows. The fact they film the ATFR so much earlier than the finale baffles me how someone hasn't spilled the beans. Unless the audience were just crew members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
Emilia23_12
notarose
ElonM
lrose
Bobette
makeover
Seabear
Just Looking
Miyala
AllAboutLove
Idlemess