SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:22 am

Matty J apparently spotted @ Bondi: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] skip to 3:10
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 2 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by lrose Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:00 am

He seems to have been in Bondi tonight too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:18 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Fifty thanks for the posts on Matty J. He appears a bit subdued to me. What do you think?

Yep I agree.  Just saw Sammys Insta story with Matty at lunch with friends he still looks subdued there too.  But I must say his genuineness is shining through with his lack of SM posts tbh.  *EDIT* Although selfishly would like to see more of him but thanks to Sammy who looks like he is looking after him we still see glimpses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:21 pm

lrose wrote:He seems to have been in Bondi tonight too.

Oh good he looks happier here.

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:36 pm

good to know sammy and osher look after him

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:45 am

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Nov 11, 2016 4:03 am

Matt doing a photoshoot for Politix polo shirts.

carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:22 am

Jake is in Bondi with Matty

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:29 am

carraiger wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Matt doing a photoshoot for Politix polo shirts.

What a face - he is sooooooo damm good looking and hot

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:00 pm

The next Bachelor? Matty J ‘honoured’ at the idea

AFTER having his heart broken on The Bachelorette, Matty Johnson is open to continuing his very public journey of finding love.

The Sydney marketing manager is firming as a strong contender to follow in the footsteps of previous Bachelor stars Richie Strahan, Blake Garvey, Sam Wood and Tim Robards when Channel Ten brings the reality dating show back for another season in 2017.

“I haven’t been asked but the fact that people are even suggesting I could be a good fit for it, I am really honoured by that. There’s definitely things that are appealing about the prospect of going on the show again,” Johnson told The Saturday Telegraph.

“To have somebody else give you a selection of 15 to 20 really incredible girls, it is almost like someone else does the hard work for you to give you that shortlist. Going on the show and meeting someone would be really exciting but there’s also a lot of pressure from that too.”

He added: “It is a lot easier being one of multiple people focusing on the one girl instead of being somebody who has to break multiple hearts. At some point you have to be the bad guy and people are going to disagree with your decisions.”

Johnson, 29, placed second to Melbourne’s Lee Elliott on The Bachelorette when Georgia Love handed out her final rose.

He was a viewer favourite throughout the season, as much for his personality as his looks and genuine charm.

“I just tried to be as genuine as I could,” he said. “I’d like to think I’m a kind and considerate guy with a good sense of humour and someone who values a long lasting relationship, because that is what I am looking for.”

Whatever the future holds, Johnson isn’t actively dating just yet.

“I’m not ready to jump into another relationship at all,” he said. “I’m just trying to focus on friends and family and getting back into work so I’m not dating any time soon.”

When he is ready to date, the Bondi Beach local’s top priorities in a prospective partner are clear.

“Someone who is ambitious, easy going with a good sense of humour who is also confident, they are the kinds of things that attract me,” he explained. “Anyone who is too highly strung or moody is something I try and steer away from.”
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:12 pm

Matty is looking great.

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:13 am

Matty at the Sydney Polo

carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+10
bach_ind
lrose
Bobette
carraiger
Norcalgal