SELECT CONTENT

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:24 am

carraiger wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The next Bachelor? Matty J ‘honoured’ at the idea

AFTER having his heart broken on The Bachelorette, Matty Johnson is open to continuing his very public journey of finding love.

The Sydney marketing manager is firming as a strong contender to follow in the footsteps of previous Bachelor stars Richie Strahan, Blake Garvey, Sam Wood and Tim Robards when Channel Ten brings the reality dating show back for another season in 2017.

“I haven’t been asked but the fact that people are even suggesting I could be a good fit for it, I am really honoured by that. There’s definitely things that are appealing about the prospect of going on the show again,” Johnson told The Saturday Telegraph.

“To have somebody else give you a selection of 15 to 20 really incredible girls, it is almost like someone else does the hard work for you to give you that shortlist. Going on the show and meeting someone would be really exciting but there’s also a lot of pressure from that too.”

He added: “It is a lot easier being one of multiple people focusing on the one girl instead of being somebody who has to break multiple hearts. At some point you have to be the bad guy and people are going to disagree with your decisions.”

Johnson, 29, placed second to Melbourne’s Lee Elliott on The Bachelorette when Georgia Love handed out her final rose.

He was a viewer favourite throughout the season, as much for his personality as his looks and genuine charm.

“I just tried to be as genuine as I could,” he said. “I’d like to think I’m a kind and considerate guy with a good sense of humour and someone who values a long lasting relationship, because that is what I am looking for.”

Whatever the future holds, Johnson isn’t actively dating just yet.

“I’m not ready to jump into another relationship at all,” he said. “I’m just trying to focus on friends and family and getting back into work so I’m not dating any time soon.”

When he is ready to date, the Bondi Beach local’s top priorities in a prospective partner are clear.

“Someone who is ambitious, easy going with a good sense of humour who is also confident, they are the kinds of things that attract me,” he explained. “Anyone who is too highly strung or moody is something I try and steer away from.”

Please let this happen.  :sprinklehearts

Great work everyone posting pics and articles - I'm enjoying seeing Matty with a smile back on his face.  Keep them coming!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 3 Empty Re: Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by carraiger Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:23 am

Dumped Bachelorette hunk Matty Johnson hints that he'll be free to become the next Bachelor in 2017 as insider says it's 'perfectly lined up'

Matty Johnson was crushed when Georgia Love cast him aside on the finale of The Bachelorette.

But the fan favourite seems ready to go on the search for love again by replacing Richie Strahan as The Bachelor in 2017.

NW magazine report an insider as claiming that Matty has nothing lined up for when his contract with a Sydney marketing firm comes to an end in January - one month before filming for season five begins.

The publication quote the source as saying that the 29-year-old has been telling pals 'he doesn't know what he'll be doing' after his current work commitments.

The insider added: 'It's perfectly lined up. It's like he's getting all his ducks in a row.'
NW's report comes days after Matty said he was 'honoured' by the fact that viewers would consider him the man to fill the vacant role.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_ind Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:06 am

carraiger wrote:Dumped Bachelorette hunk Matty Johnson hints that he'll be free to become the next Bachelor in 2017 as insider says it's 'perfectly lined up'

Matty Johnson was crushed when Georgia Love cast him aside on the finale of The Bachelorette.

But the fan favourite seems ready to go on the search for love again by replacing Richie Strahan as The Bachelor in 2017.

NW magazine report an insider as claiming that Matty has nothing lined up for when his contract with a Sydney marketing firm comes to an end in January - one month before filming for season five begins.

The publication quote the source as saying that the 29-year-old has been telling pals 'he doesn't know what he'll be doing' after his current work commitments.

The insider added: 'It's perfectly lined up. It's like he's getting all his ducks in a row.'
NW's report comes days after Matty said he was 'honoured' by the fact that viewers would consider him the man to fill the vacant role.

yess, make this happen

I read the comment, the longer one with explanation why ten should cast new lead. the way she/he mentioned "IMO", it reminds me something. I just can't put my finger on

bach_ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:13 am

bach_ind wrote:
carraiger wrote:Dumped Bachelorette hunk Matty Johnson hints that he'll be free to become the next Bachelor in 2017 as insider says it's 'perfectly lined up'

yess, make this happen

I read the comment, the longer one with explanation why ten should cast new lead. the way she/he mentioned "IMO", it reminds me something. I just can't put my finger on

HA HA - I thought the same thing about the comment. Hugesmile Get those ducks in a row, Matty J, and get back on our TV screens!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Mon Nov 14, 2016 7:47 am

Article has another cute photo of Matty at the polo event that I haven't seen on instagram.

mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:51 pm

As a reminder and posted on the first page of this thread, all posts in this thread need to be positive and no posts comparing Matty to other contestants to belittle other contestants or any negative content at all. Posts that do not adhere to Fan Forum rules will be deleted without warning.

Please keep all posts positive for Matty's fan thread. TYIA yes

Fan Forums were created for fans of contestants at the request of fans. The purpose is to post positive information and opinions without any negative content at all.

Anything negative posted in a Fan Forum will be deleted without warning or explanation. Warnings, and bans may apply.

The conversation must be on topic. Refer to the topic title and ensure you are posting in relation to the topic. Any conversations that sway from the topic such as other contestants or couples, will be deleted.

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title or other contestants from any forum.

Please do not discuss any negative posts that are taking place in General Discussion threads that relate to the topic in the Fan thread.

Fan forum discussions are to remain in the Fan forum. If you would like to discuss the conversation in the General Discussion thread, you must ask the poster for permission.

Please refer to Computer Etiquette here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rules here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:35 am

I am very excited to hear that Matty may be the next Bach. He has it all; charm, humour, looks, thoughtfulness (without coming across as "smooth") that I think will make him a very appealing prospect to many women. I would apply myself if I was 10 years younger giggling

Good to see him having a good time in those polo shots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:19 am

Yes, it would be a fun season to watch :yes:

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:36 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:00 am

in_denial wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Completely understandable that Matty would decline to attend that event and he did so in a very respectful manner IMO.  

The IG quotes re-enforce my thoughts that Matty is still very much in demand and would be a popular Bach Lead IMO.

"An Instagram follower wrote: 'I think most the girls wanted to date you Matty!'
Another comment read: 'I don't want anyone else... just you Matty'.
'Oh Matty J, you're the only one worth going for apart from the cause of course,' wrote another fan."

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:22 am

Ovaries across Australia just exploded. I love that Osher liked the pic. I think they have become good mates.

Back to top Go down

Post by mjoy Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 pm

Fifty wrote:Ovaries across Australia just exploded. I love that Osher liked the pic.  I think they have become good mates.

Is this instagram post Matty strategically getting his ducks in a row for Bach 17? sneakyl It was a photo previously posted by a friend on instagram the weekend after the finale and was part of the Who article. Not that I'm complaining, mind you! He is perfect and I can't fault him (using Matty's words... see what I did there? laugh out loud) You keep getting those ducks in a row, Matty! I would love love love a Matty J Bachelor season.
mjoy
mjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Matty Johnson - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+10
bach_ind
lrose
Bobette
carraiger
Norcalgal